What's new

A Unique Way to Fire One of the World’s Deadliest Cannons

I think to insult those who decide to serve their nation is a despicable,arrogant, disgusting,ignorant and cowardly act. Anyway forget the BS "jumping" which is clearly for demo purposes, like the article said- these is one of the deadliest weapons on earth ann the IA is only getting more and more of such weapons and they are pointed outward.

Is that Bi$ch Barkha dutt? I heard she asked the army to fire MBRL and this gave away the post position to intruders. It is true?

by the time they are done with their dances-
few rounds from the other side may already have lightened up the dancing stage-

by the time they are done with their dances-
few rounds from the other side may already have lightened up the dancing crew-

In war time they are deployed in 2 minutes and before the shells hit the target they are gone.

i know mate- there's no room for dances in an event of war-

Well you obviously doesn't want to look into the reasons for this 'dance' as explained by other more knowledgeable posters here...so pls go ahead with your IA bashing.

Is that Bi$ch Barkha dutt? I heard she asked the army to fire MBRL and this gave away the post position to intruders. It is true?

Seriously, you think the army will take instructions from Barkha Dutt ?????

Do that "HUP HUP HUP HUP". Lets see how long YOU last. Bet you wouldnt last longer than the time it takes to rub one out - which probably in your case would be a few seconds.

aww someone's **** hurt lol

ironicly, India is trying to land on the moon.

we already did

Chandrayaan-spacecraft.jpg

learn to make some cannons first.

again,we already did

METAMORPHOSIS 155 mm GUN

4_155metamor.jpg

Indian Field Gun MK 1/2/3

487228_453159691370725_1130413521_n.jpg

Light Field Gun

217981_453160251370669_606848818_n.jpg

130 mm M-46

Catapult%20m46%20130mm%20gun%20of%20the%20Indian%20Army.jpg