What's new

A tribute to Lt Col Haroon ul Islam of SSG

Allah was with Pakistani army, this is why Gazi was killed; he twisted Islam to become minister by raising the army of brain washed children; meanwhile his brother was running away like a woman.

He had no formal education in Islam; he only spewed hate & worked for his own political motives.

Well well! can u actually define to me who is brain washed. The kids at the madrassah or army. Actually i doubt if the children were brain washed, they knew what they were doing. its basically the people from armed forces who are brain washed and the biggest show of this is when they stormed into a Holy Mosque without even thinking thousands of kids are there. They did it because their seniors had asked them to do this. brain washed stuff! i bet if they had been using their own brains tey would never had attacked innocent children.
by the way who is teaching hatred in the country. i belive u know it very well that its Army the great. and its soldiers like haroon ul islam who become the greatest sources of hating the forces.

Well well! can u actually define to me who is brain washed. The kids at the madrassah or army. Actually i doubt if the children were brain washed, they knew what they were doing. its basically the people from armed forces who are brain washed and the biggest show of this is when they stormed into a Holy Mosque without even thinking thousands of kids are there. They did it because their seniors had asked them to do this. brain washed stuff! i bet if they had been using their own brains tey would never had attacked innocent children.
by the way who is teaching hatred in the country. i belive u know it very well that its Army the great. and its soldiers like haroon ul islam who become the greatest sources of hating the forces.

Sorry to burst your bubble lynx but they had millions of opportunities to send the kids out.....If they "holy" people inside the mosque had any morals they would have insisted that the kids be sent out. If a "holy" man can try and smuggle himself out in womens clothing how hard would it be to send out kids? The soldiers who died undoubtedly died because they had to use some restraint. If they had shown no restraint they could have simply flattened the place using artillery. So spare us your justification for "brainwashing"

I respect the Col
but the operation was badly executed.
Unfortunately Pakistan SSG has history of little adventures against proper military.
They are at their best against boys and girls.
Even Police could have handled the situation better.
There was no need of deployment of APC, Cobras and SSG, but the AIM to to tell the WEST that only wall against the so called terrorist is Army and the big BOSS.

May god have mercy on the poor souls

I respect the Col
but the operation was badly executed.
Unfortunately Pakistan SSG has history of little adventures against proper military.
They are at their best against boys and girls.
Even Police could have handled the situation better.
There was no need of deployment of APC, Cobras and SSG, but the AIM to to tell the WEST that only wall against the so called terrorist is Army and the big BOSS.

May god have mercy on the poor souls

"little boys and girls" with combat webbing, assault rifles, gas masks, sandbag bunkers etc. Please, if you have questions about the operation, and any verifiable evidence/reports that contradict the Govt. position, there is an entire thread devoted to that where you can post. Spouting unsubstantiated nonsense and extremist propoganda like this does nothing.

Back
Top Bottom