What's new

A Trade Section / Research Section

lahoreonline

New Recruit

Reaction score
Where people can buy/sell known as posting things that they want to sell. Many can benefit from what others think is not useful for them, and by selling non-useful objects, the sellers can further utilize their cash gained from such sells.

Garage Sales i suppose.

As far as the forum concerns, i wonder how many people over here can be gathered for research purposes. Many Electrical Engineers can be found, and profound can the technologies be, that can be created.

Give way for new ideals, i wonder that stubbornness in a society can further lead to stalling of its social candidates. Our young generation is much capable of a lot of potential, do not let them dig tunnels, rather show them the sky to fly high.

A society only grows when the elders plant seeds knowing that the shade of these trees, they shall not see.

PS: Afterall its just a suggestion... :)

With all due respect my friend,

is this Pakistan defence forum or wholesale market?

please go ebay for tradings :lol: and your second point is interesting

No idea :confused:

Its not about wholesale markteting its about helping making ways for others, by helping others you begin to understand how to help yourself.

Good researching of markets. It's not about wholesale marketing its about helping making ways for others.

Back
Top Bottom