What's new

A Tense Encounter Between Indian and Chinese Soldiers

Amazing. Not an inch is given up. Not a shot is fired.

Funny .Both of them:cheesy:.More like a chit chat of college guys.

But both sides should resolve this issue as soon as possible.Otherwise problem will broke out in future.

...the real challange to India will come from China...pakistan can be left to BSF...
..Modi should not go ga-ga over invitation to SCO...
...a real danger lurk with China ..at least for 2-3 years..

J

It seems that whenever these so called aggressive patrolling takes place from both the sides the real intention is always to take pics of strategic installations of the opponent.

The article is hilarious.

That video is 240p and unclear, but apparently it's "clear" footage.

Then a couple of stones is a heavily fortified position.

Then INSAS for better or worse has to be mentioned to be indigenous, it's a rifle, a lot of countries make it.

But you can clearly see the difference in digital cameo. I hope India comes out with its F-INSAS soon, cause we will have our next gen equipment by no later than 2017, though bordr areas may not be equipped so soon.

The article is hilarious.

That video is 240p and unclear, but apparently it's "clear" footage.

Then a couple of stones is a heavily fortified position.

Then INSAS for better or worse has to be mentioned to be indigenous, it's a rifle, a lot of countries make it.

But you can clearly see the difference in digital cameo. I hope India comes out with its F-INSAS soon, cause we will have our next gen equipment by no later than 2017, though bordr areas may not be equipped so soon.
I spoke with one my friends who serves in IA as a captain in their communications unit. He told me that F-INSAS is coming along just fine. China has always been a few years ahead of India in defense acquisitions but you will see a complete new face of IA by 2020-22.

The new system will be supplied to eight to ten infantry battalions by 2015, with all 325 infantry battalions fully upgraded by 2020.
F-INSAS.jpg

Future infantry: unravelling the Indian Army's F-INSAS programme - Army Technology

A non-issue, bot sets of soldiers have their weapons slung behind their backs and not a shot is fired or weapon pointed at the other- these are disciplined and professional soldiers. Par for the course in areas where there is no clear demarcation of borders but just compare this to what the Pakistani's are doing on the Western border for some perspective.

Back
Top Bottom