What's new

A Statue for A Pakistani Punjabi Hero.....Porus

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAOF. who was the one to bring up the fact that "Indians are Punjabis too"??? Was that even necessary?

Continue to make fun of you. :D

Itne dino se to try kar rahe ho, koi farak nahi parta hamein:lol: We are dheet:P

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

LMAOF. who was the one to bring up the fact that "Indians are Punjabis too"??? Was that even necessary?

I said Punjabis are Indians too, time to go see an optometrist maybe?

Itne dino se to try kar rahe ho, koi farak nahi parta hamein We are dheet

You are our property and we will do what we want with you.

@ Roybot. But this is a 'Pakistani Punjabi' Thread, Einstein...

You indians dont have any claim over him. Only people in india who can have a claim over him are Sikhs. Why do the rest of you indians try to take pride in Punjabi history or try to claim Punjabi history as your own.

We Punjabis dont try to claim marathi, bengali, south indian, gujrati, ect. history.

Please take pride in your own ethnicity and history. If you feel you dont have anything to be proud of, then dont try to claim other's history as your own for god's sake.

to subjugate 9000 years of the history by the lines made barely 70 years ago is not just ignorant but also unfair to land, people and the generations to come... peace

1. In a Islamic nation????

2. What is "Jatt" ?? i was in impression that Islam and pakistan don't belive in jaat-paat.

Well your thinking is wrong then.....we already have huge assests of Monju Daroo and Harapa and Buddism.
Second thing Islam don't allow Jaat-Paat in that sense to rule on other minorities and crush them like in India Hindu do with Christians and Muslims (i.e. Gujrat, Babari Mosques etc.)......In Quran Allah Says he made Tribes so peoples can recognise each other.

Well your thinking is wrong then.....we already have huge assests of Monju Daroo and Harapa and Buddism.
Second thing Islam don't allow Jaat-Paat in that sense to rule on other minorities and crush them like in India Hindu do with Christians and Muslims (i.e. Gujrat, Babari Mosques etc.)......In Quran Allah Says he made Tribes so peoples can recognise each other.

Bullshit. Every religion (including both Islam and Hinduism) has some adherents who are tolerant and others who are intolerant. Hindus have the Hindutva, while Muslims have the Taliban, etc. You can't say one religion is inherently more tolerant than another religion, as all religions can be interpreted to either support or oppose violence against minority religions (I can find statements in the Quran, Bible, etc. that support genocide against non-believers, but I can also find statements that support tolerance of other religions).

OH MY GOD!!!!! SO MUCH BULL from both sides!!!

look its simple do indians claim MOHEINJODARO???

Mohenjo-daro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

do indians claim IQbal & Mohammed Ali Jinnah as great men??? no they don't!!!

so its not us who are being selective about our history it is also the indians!

the fact of the matter is that indians till date haven't accepted Pakistan as a nation with its own identity!! they still believe in "AKHAND BHARAT" dreams!!

so let them dream on and say whatever they want but that dream will never come true.

pakistanis are at it again...claiming what never belonged to them...calling a great king by name given to him by greeks...shame on you guys....you claim him to be your king then at least call him by his real name...pathetic is the only word to describe such claims..

OH MY GOD!!!!! SO MUCH BULL from both sides!!!

look its simple do indians claim MOHEINJODARO???

Mohenjo-daro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

do indians claim IQbal & Mohammed Ali Jinnah as great men??? no they don't!!!

so its not us who are being selective about our history it is also the indians!

the fact of the matter is that indians till date haven't accepted Pakistan as a nation with its own identity!! they still believe in "AKHAND BHARAT" dreams!!

so let them dream on and say whatever they want but that dream will never come true.

We claim Indus Valley Civilization like you guys claim Tipu Sultan, Sirajuddaulah, Sher Shah Suri as Pakistan's heritage. And we also claim Great Panini of Charsadda(Pushkalawati) also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom