What's new

A shameful act of Bureaucracy

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
3000 bullet proof vest are not cleared for NWFP police. Thanks to bureaucracy.

80cd8b39b085432ecb8fa11ccea7bf29.gif

When NWFP police was fighting against the most dreaded terrorists from TTP in Swat at that time too the Zardari Govt had refused to provide them with guns and they were literally having sticks and few old guns.

Upon the help and efforts of NWFP Governor Awais Ghani, The COAS Gen Kiyani provided guns from Army quota to the NWFP Police for fighting against the terrorists.

Now this zardari govt needs to be brought to book by patriotic Pakistanis.

what the hell wrong with these ppl is there any velue of humen life for them?

Zardari is only concerned with how he can increase his 10% to 100%.

His corruption has been the biggest recruiting seargent for terrorists than ANY drone attack. The NWFP almost looks like an apartheid province compared to the rest of Pakistan hence the reason a lot of disaffected people fall into the groups like the TTP.

Sarhad Police deserves every bit of help they can possible get, they are the unsung heroes of this war. Sarhad government should have brought this issue to the media months ago, and pressured the government to release them (NOC or no NOC).

This really is a shameful act of bureaucracy, and possibly, corruption. Who knows how many NWFP men would have been alive today had these jackets been issued when they arrived.

In addition, Pakistan should look for ways to minimize the live lost every time our policemen stop a suicide bomber. They should be issued bomb-protection in order to at least give our men some chance of survival. Right now, the men guarding the check-posts know that they will definitely lose their lives if a bomber comes through, but they still do it so they can protect the lives of others. Maybe it would be a good idea to create movable bomb-proof check posts. Maybe our men could be issued special bomb-proof equipment that gives them some protection against weaker bombs. Give them something, anything, and give them a chance at survival.

No wonder the tax that GOP is paying for keeping the BPJs at the airport would eventually exceed the (purchase) price of these...!!!

Tree cheers for the ones whom are responsible..!! :cheers:

bloody idiots.....a whole miserable lot of lame ducks

that's all i can say on this matter.

Can someone translate the issue.

About the article, my feelings say in India too there is no importance given to life of individual policemen and army by politicians. Shame on them.

thx I want to learn a lot of languages, including marathi, tamil etc but fact of the matter is I am not good learner of languages, will try. I can understand but cannot read.:what:

15 weeks from now, I will test you.

I want full marks, otherwise there will be consequences. Forget marathi/tamil and all that.

After Urdu, Potohari is next on agenda.

Back
Top Bottom