What's new

A Series of Heroic(Unfortunate) Events by Abhinandan

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Wing Commander Abhinandan was downed by PAF nearly a year ago. In India he is hailed as a SUPERHERO who supposedly shot down our F16. The whole Indian media was eager to hear from him after his release from Pakistan,IAF was to conduct an immediate live Presser of his accounts,but to this day nothing has happened !!!!.Below is a SATIRICAL DEPICTION of Abhinandans Heroics as seen by the Indians.
1)Vayu veer Ambhinandan was elevated to fly the Mig21 Bison from the Su30mki.
images

2)He always wanted to fight the enemy on the LOC.
images

3)On the 27th of February 2019 he sighted few PAF F16s and decided to deal with them alone and teach them a lesson.
images

4)Extreme bravery was witnessed on the encounter, with Vayu veer taking one F16 with his own bare hands,scenes reminiscent of Maha Bharata.
upload_2020-1-9_14-30-51.jpeg

5)In pursuit of the remaining F16s he decided to abort his VIMAAN and chase them with his Vayu Shakti,in the process he landed in Pakistan.
images

6)When he landed in Azad Kashmir he was greeted by the kids and elders with garlands and sweets,as if their wish had come true.
upload_2020-1-9_14-49-7.jpeg

7) He stayed in Pakistan for a few days as a guest and received the best tea.
upload_2020-1-9_16-2-58.jpeg

8)The whole India looked at him as a national hero single handily fighting the entire PAF,just like Sunny Deol.
images

9)For his outstanding heroics he was awarded the Vir Chakra.
images

10) Abhinandan is now immortalised in India,there has never been a SUPERHERO like him.
images

images

To all my Indian friends we in Pakistan dont mind regular visits of more Abhinandans, our special tea and treatment will always await them.:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Last edited:
I don't agree with these posts degrading Abhinandan

He fought for his country, got himself betrayed by equipment and planners and was shot down.

He could have easily capitalized on his fame and become a mascot for BJP. He kept his mouth shut, maintaining the false dignity of his government, but refusing to become a part of their propaganda.

For as long as he stays this way, I have nothing but respect for him.

Wing Commander Abhinandan was downed by PAF nearly a year ago. In India he is hailed as a SUPERHERO who supposedly shot down our F16. The whole Indian media was eager to hear from him after his release from Pakistan,IAF was to conduct an immediate live Presser of his accounts,but to this day nothing has happened !!!!.Below is a SATIRICAL DEPICTION of Abhinandans Heroics as seen by the Indians.
1)Vayuveer Ambhinandan was promoted to fly the Mig21 Bison from the Su30mki,as he was a very talented pilot with immense skills.
images

2)He always wanted to fight the enemy on the LOC.
images

3)On the 27th of February 2019 he sighted few PAF F16s and decided to deal with them alone and teach them a lesson.
images

4)Extreme bravery was witnessed on the encounter, with Vayuveer taking one F16 with his own hands,scenes reminiscent of Maha Bharata.
View attachment 598839

5)In pursuit of the remaining F16s he decided to abort his VIMAAN and chase them with his Vayu Shakti.But in this heroic chase he landed in Pakistan.
images

6)When he landed in Azad Kashmir he was greeted by the kids and elders with garlands and sweets,as if their wish had come true.
View attachment 598842

7) He stayed in Pakistan for few days as a guest and received the best tea.
View attachment 598849

8)The whole India looked at him as a national hero single handily fighting the PAF,just as Sunny Deol.
images

9)For his outstanding heroics he was awarded the Vir Chakra.
images

10) Abhinandan is now immortalised in India,there has never been a SUPERHERO like him.
images

images

To all my Indian friends we in Pakistan donot mind regular visits of more Abhinandans, our special tea and treatment will always await them.:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

A coward who was given a superzero status india the great Bollywood nation lolz lmao haha :P

Agreed.
I don't agree with these posts degrading Abhinandan

He fought for his country, got himself betrayed by equipment and planners and was shot down.

He could have easily capitalized on his fame and become a mascot for BJP. He kept his mouth shut, maintaining the false dignity of his government, but refusing to become a part of their propaganda.

For as long as he stays this way, I have nothing but respect for him.

I also don't think degrading a combatant reflects good on us. Whatever the other side wants to believe is up to them but the world knows what actually happened. I feel bad for those who are eating the propaganda. However, that's just my opinion and I take it that the OP is satirizing the media reaction by the other side. He was doing his job and we were doing ours.

He is braver than all pilot around the world he can take down paf f-16 buy simply gazing at them he is vir chakar of pakistani hearts, Please abhi save us pakistani and make us part of supppapowa my abhi nun dun.

Thats what the Indian Public actually believes. Non of his four missiles were fired.
View attachment 598863
Yes PAF bought these from china fake bazar as per them, I mean how could they just admit f-16 was shot down by abhi nun done I saw it with my own eyes he just jumped out at farted in the intake and that spicy fart just melted the plane that is why there is no wreckage or pilot.

HEY HE DID WHAT A SOLDIER DID HE FOUGHT HE CRASHED DIDNT SAY SHIT ON PAKISTAN OR INDIAN GOVERNMENT OR ARMED FORCES FOR THAT I RESPECT HIM WAR IS YOUNG MAN DYING AND OLD MAN LAUGHING PLEASE DONT MAKE FUN OF THIS CHAP THIS MEME IS DEAD IF YOU WANT TO MAKE FUN OF SOMEONE DO IT OF THE TOP BRASS

I liked the guy... But remember any Prisoner of war is someone who came to kill you but could not. Same was Abhinandan..
And no he did not take on any F-16, he had no clue where he was as all Radio Communications of IAF were jammed.

HEY HE DID WHAT A SOLDIER DID HE FOUGHT HE CRASHED DIDNT SAY SHIT ON PAKISTAN OR INDIAN GOVERNMENT OR ARMED FORCES FOR THAT I RESPECT HIM WAR IS YOUNG MAN DYING AND OLD MAN LAUGHING PLEASE DONT MAKE FUN OF THIS CHAP THIS MEME IS DEAD IF YOU WANT TO MAKE FUN OF SOMEONE DO IT OF THE TOP BRASS
We are not making fun of abhi we are making fun of Indian's abhi was a good sport but he should have denied vir chakar

Back
Top Bottom