What's new

A Revolution will Happen

Hashims

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score

The 16 December 2009 decision by Supreme Court of Pakistan has resulted in to a short term wrestling match between various constitutional pillars of Pakistan.

With the annulment of so called National Reconciliation Order (NRO), Parliament is standing still, along with a complete silence of the main opposition leaders and their party workers.

The bureaucracy finds itself in a tug of war, being pulled by two opposite forces of Law and Executive. If they follow their conscience they are bound to lose their jobs, and in case of not following the Law, they are sure to lose their integrity and faith. What ought to be done now!

(This is a compressed low resolution FLV video for slower Internet Connections. For faster bandwidths you can view the other High Definition File. The link would be provided later.)

Last edited by a moderator:
question is are we willing to pay the price for Inquilab?? it comes very costly !

There can't be any revolution in Pakistan because we are divided at every single religious and ethnic line. Revolution in Iran happened because vast majority shared the same religious belief and all of them shared one history, i.e. an Iranian history of thousands of years.

We are still in the process of becoming a nation.

wel said SSGPA revolution can only be brought if the goal is shared and common ! we are divided badly , it takes a leader with a vision to bring mases on one platform. Who and where we can find one!??

Yaar I think we need to level set our expectaions first.

We ask for pious and honest peopel to lead us without realising our own state of affairs. We need to settle on leders who are like us because until we become pious we will not have pious leaders.

To me Gen. Musharraf is the best choice at this point. He has his errors and mistakes but he is a nationalist and has a fairly transparent flow of income. He takes decisions in national interest and that is the sign of a leader.

NS, BB and others are politicians who say what poeple like to hear.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom