What's new

A revolution is coming’: Pakistani artist says floods must be catalyst for change

True, even most pakistani nationalists are just ethno nationalist in a different shade

Pakistan's ethnic issues or ethnic superiority along with millitary control, relgious intolerance is keeping it back or else both potential wise and historically it wasn't a poor region
therefore there is no chance or risk that Pakistan and Pakistanis will change for better,
they would rather bleed each other to death rather than accept any relief from their political and ideological rivals.
case in point. the idiots (somewhere in Balochistan) ransacked and destroyed a truckload of vegetables that came from Iran because, well, ideology differences in the times when the flood victims are malnourished, facing diseases and hunger. but doing Jihad on "shia Iranian tamaters" (lol) was utmost important.

Tum sa pehlay wo sindh main rehtay thay tumhain refuge di lekin tum un k shukar guzar honay ki bajaye unhain outsider prove kartay ho Jo Afghanis k liye word use hota ha tum par suit karta ha
Hamko kisi nain apny ghar main panah di hoto bat kary. Hindu logon k chory hoay ghar un hinduon k thy jo mulk chorh gaey. Or un hinduon se bhi in logon nain paisa khaya hoa tha.
Main yeh prove nai keraha keh sirf woh outsider hain. Mera point yeh hai keh ager ham panahgeer hain tu sindhi khud konsy yahin k hain.
Per ager Pakistan main basny wali qomon k dimagh sharif main yeh choti choti batain aateen, tu pakistan ki yeh halat na hoti. Ham aik dosray k peechy hi lagy rehty hain.

@B.K.N Actually you are right bro. But see, I keep myself gathered on every topic. Even when a white Racist tells me that I am not welcome in the west, I take it easy.
When it comes to my dear friend Sindhis, I don't know what takes over me. I feel ashamed that I am writing such filth for my fellow people, but I don't know why I do that.

Sindh was the crown Jewel of our Indus basin historically, richest and stable region even during the last 800 year's of Turkic invasions

If pakistan is to grow, it can never ever grow without Sindh

Hating on em for societal flaws won't help anyone
But identifying what holding them back from developing is done out of concern not contempt. Southern Punjab is probably also similar to Sindh in many regards and elite capture has to be addressed along side societal development and disproportionately greater per capita industrial and educational investment to catch-up in achieving economic development.

Braah no one was talking about this, I was literally talking about last 800 year's, read my post again carefully

You were making a lot of BS claims to put them down even on that history of Sindh thread when multiple people had to correct you

Stop hating

Don't think he is showing intrest in politics, I saw his Urdu point video - he didn't wanna talk about future in politics when asked by anchor, or wanted to bash PPP
His sister would probably be more of a political force then ZAB jr. himself. ZAB jr. could come to support his sister at rallies, but otherwise just lend his name to the cause.

True, even most pakistani nationalists are just ethno nationalist in a different shade

Oooh interesting

Care to explain more? I used to be a Pakistani Nationalist lmfao.

The real issue is the mentality. Bhutto mer bhi jaey tu yeh log Chandio ko pakar laingy.
The urge to no-work and full corruption is so strong that you can not tell a Sindhi to work in a civilized way. That's the reason why only Wadyra system works in Sindh, which just tells the locals to do something, without asking them much, or else, either their women are picked up or they will outright be killed. Pre-partition Hindus also controlled Locals with British force and money. None of Sindhi was allowed to live in Cities. They entered the cities only after 1947.

I am sorry my Sindhi fellows to expose you guys like that. But I can't keep silent on what your lot has turned Sindh into. Specially Karachi is destroyed to the core.

Pakistan has more of a North/South divide than ethnic one in my opinion.

Sindhis and Balochan are more secular and leftist leaning which is why they tend to not vote PTI.

His sister would probably be more of a political force then ZAB jr. himself. ZAB jr. could come to support his sister at rallies, but otherwise just lend his name to the cause.

I don't think so, his sister does't have wadera connections.

Last edited:
Ikhtilaf apni jagah, per pori qom ko gali nahi dyty... Yeh asool k khilaf hai.
@newb3e
boss first hand experience hai mera in keh sath! jahan jao bas adda saeen bhutto adda saeen waderu! bhookay nungay muur gaye ya lakin adda saeen bhuttta wadeerru sabh! ajeeb!

Ikhtilaf apni jagah, per pori qom ko gali nahi dyty... Yeh asool k khilaf hai.
@newb3e
aur koi ikhtailaf nai bhai mera sindhiun say lakin in ki ghulami next level hai! inka jahil bhi utna he zehni ghulam hai jitna inka educated!

sindhun ka zindagi ka muqsad shayed bhutto/Waderun ki ghulami karna sirf isliye hai keh inko sarkari naukri mil jai aur ya ghar bethay rootiyan toorian!

go to places in sindh were Punjabis are farming youll see the difference btw a Punjabis Farm and a sindhis farm! punjabi ka pooda hara bhara sath sindhi ka poora mara howa murjhaya howa! kyon keh sindhi ko mehtnat he nai karni

Revolution cannot come in a place where wadda saeen controls you mentally. Times are changing but I think Sindh is still one hell of a backward place.

boss first hand experience hai mera in keh sath! jahan jao bas adda saeen bhutto adda saeen waderu! bhookay nungay muur gaye ya lakin adda saeen bhuttta wadeerru sabh! ajeeb!

aur koi ikhtailaf nai bhai mera sindhiun say lakin in ki ghulami next level hai! inka jahil bhi utna he zehni ghulam hai jitna inka educated!

sindhun ka zindagi ka muqsad shayed bhutto/Waderun ki ghulami karna sirf isliye hai keh inko sarkari naukri mil jai aur ya ghar bethay rootiyan toorian!

go to places in sindh were Punjabis are farming youll see the difference btw a Punjabis Farm and a sindhis farm! punjabi ka pooda hara bhara sath sindhi ka poora mara howa murjhaya howa! kyon keh sindhi ko mehtnat he nai karni
Sindhion ki qayadat nain unko aisa kerdia hai. Per pta nahi asal masla kahan hai.
Allah kary keh koi mard e momin peda ho sindhion main jo mujaddid ho.

Back
Top Bottom