What's new

A request to Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porbot

New Recruit

Reaction score
I don't know why all my threads were cloesd in Member's Forum. Two was religous and one was political. Now the thing is if this is the case, Please do open for us to discuss a forum for religious discussion and political discussion together. In that way we can give our concern and ideas. If there is spmers or trolls, like other forums, you can delete them. It is possible. Please make another forum for religious (any) and political discussion. Thanks.

I don't know why all my threads were cloesd in Member's Forum. Two was religous and one was political. Now the thing is if this is the case, Please do open for us to discuss a forum for religious discussion and political discussion together. In that way we can give our concern and ideas. If there is spmers or trolls, like other forums, you can delete them. It is possible. Please make another forum for religious (any) and political discussion. Thanks.
For requests like these, kindly PM to the MODs and there is no need for a thread. Religious discussions often turns ugly with too much disrespecting comments which make such discussion almost impossible to have. It will put too much load on MODs too and will also pollute the forum.

Cheers.

Do we need religious discussion on a military thread ?

For requests like these, kindly PM to the MODs and there is no need for a thread. Religious discussions often turns ugly with too much disrespecting comments which make such discussion almost impossible to have. It will put too much load on MODs too and will also pollute the forum.

Cheers.

How? One cannot send ANY PMs currently!

Do we need music, female youtube, fashion, supernatural, and so so so on military forum?

All these subjects are common to all here . They can relate & contribute.

What contribution do you expect from say the Chinese on religion ?

If the Mods closed two threads started on religion , they must have a reason .

Firstly, Welcome to the Forum. Secondly, religious discussions are banned because:

1) What you or I believe may not be shared by another.
2) A remark that we may see as benign about faith may be hurtful for another.
3) Religious instances cannot be corroborated by historical and scientific data.

Enjoy your stay....

Anyone can PM the moderators. I thought you knew that.

Before, Jr TT could PM, but now it seems it has been blocked as well. I think only some people are PM'ed.

Before, Jr TT could PM, but now it seems it has been blocked as well. I think only some people are PM'ed.
May be....coz I can PM Mods......PM to Mods by everyone can be allowed but well its up to management. Hope PM service starts soon for everyone.

May be TT/Jr TT can, us proletariat cannot. :D
May be they have blocked you only. :D

May be TT/Jr TT can, us proletariat cannot. :D

I tried PMing someone, and the message there says that after 10000 posts you can PM members. Is this true? What is the PM rule here?

BTW I also wanted to know, what is the criteria for Senior Members, Elite Members etc? Just curious.

I tried PMing someone, and the message there says that after 10000 posts you can PM members. Is this true? What is the PM rule here?

BTW I also wanted to know, what is the criteria for Senior Members, Elite Members etc? Just curious.
Yes, there is a temporary block on PMs and one needs more than 10000 posts to PM.

For senior and elite title, there is certain limit for number of posts and time spent on forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom