What's new

A question to all indian members

Who is your best ally

• Total voters
The American people are good, but the American government is bad. The American government's policy is world domination. The American government wants military bases all over the world. I have family members who are Americans, yet I do not like the US. I vote Russia.
Lol,why on earth did you vote when the voting was only for the Indian members of this forum!!Anyways,i am glad that we are on the same page in this matter.USA is a strategic friend and a great business partner but 99% Indians will choose Russia over the U.S.A. any day due to the historical ties between the two countries.Here in India,we always remember and remain grateful to those who help us in times of our need,hence Russia will always remain a close friend of India:coffee:.

Russia by all counts...Russia will blow a few crater size holes into any adversary country if we cannot handle them on our own in a war scenario.

The American people are good, but the American government is bad. The American government's policy is world domination. The American government wants military bases all over the world. I have family members who are Americans, yet I do not like the US. I vote Russia.
Are u an Indian?

why choose when you can have both

large.jpg

Russia would always stand by India where Uncle sam wouldn't

We cant afford to live without the US as we get most of our export revenue from that country, specially revenue from IT services and Pharma...US has direct contribution to Indian job market

As far as our relationship with Russia is concerned, we are simply inseparable, we Indians have so much respect for Russia ..But yes, in business we do have lows and highs, but that is understood!

I went for Russia. Russia is still best ally we have, though Previous Indian Govt did not work with Russia in full fairness, I still feel India is much closer to Russia and other USSR countries. Hopefully, current BJP govt will focus properly and chose the right allies.

Back
Top Bottom