What's new

A picture worth a Thousand words.

FalconStar

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Well if a picture was worth a thousand words, this one sure is worth a whole novel.
Each one of their face, has a different story to tell. But all those stories have the same ending.
And might I add, not a very good one.

D0vsNsdU4AsNjZ_.jpg

Well if a picture was worth a thousand words, this one sure is worth a whole novel.
Each one of their face, has a different story to tell. But all those stories have the same ending.

View attachment 544016

I usually criticize such stuff because I once saw flat earthers trying to use a Trump video (in which he moves in hand in a semi circle ship while talking about space fighters) to say that Trump is hinting at a flat earth (they believe earth is flat with a semi circle dome on top), and I saw that flat earthers in the comments were saying ''Just look at Trumps face, you can tell he knows something about it and is definitely hinting at this'', so each time I usually take these with a grain of salt.

But this picture. Kya kehtai hein isse hum? Mou utarai hue hein inkai; that is the most recognizable expression in Pakistan. :D

Yep they look down and out, so much in the jealousy and hate.

That green looking bottle, it’s jus a bit odd and funny for a kind of room its in
Maybe it has some “special drink” in it,

still in hospitals . damn this week is his worse week and this week people took selfies with him more then hi s marriage week :rofl:

View attachment 544016

Hahahhaha if

"If Humiliation had a face"

I usually criticize such stuff because I once saw flat earthers trying to use a Trump video (in which he moves in hand in a semi circle ship while talking about space fighters) to say that Trump is hinting at a flat earth (they believe earth is flat with a semi circle dome on top), and I saw that flat earthers in the comments were saying ''Just look at Trumps face, you can tell he knows something about it and is definitely hinting at this'', so each time I usually take these with a grain of salt.

But this picture. Kya kehtai hein isse hum? Mou utarai hue hein inkai; that is the most recognizable expression in Pakistan. :D

The Service Chiefs' faces in the presser were even worse. It was as if they had been asked to read a script at gunpoint. Deflated body language --- confused and demoralized expressions.

They all have one thing in common. They all had wet their paints.

View attachment 544016

It worth a lot specially after this video on social media. :lol:

All the master mind & the murderers of indian soldiers are sitting together. :rofl:

View attachment 544016
This picture is that of Feb 26th morning cabinet meeting after IAF raid on Balakot , KP , pakistan .

This picture is that of Feb 26th morning cabinet meeting after IAF raid on Balakot , KP , pakistan .
Yes, this was right after Feb 26 attack, Trump informed Bharti Suraviras, we cant stop Pakistan from retaliating.

Back
Top Bottom