What's new

A Pakistani Guy Insult Hassan Nawaz In London Mall

This is embarrassing clip. Absolutely disgusting especially in front of his family.

Whether it is PMLN or PTI, but in the private sphere especially with the family, that is not time and place for politics.

This platform, media, parliament and anything related to politics is platform to discuss the politics but not in the private sphere attending with the family; women and children.

Shocking to read some posts justifying this behavior but i know for sure if the shoe is other foot, you guys would behave the same. Even i would have done the same.

To the extent, i would have knocked his sense off and report his harassment to the police. Luckily, this guy didn't even report this incident when this evidence is enough to make the case.

I don't get why some people are being offended and terming this as a bad behavior as hussain nawaz was with his family, aren't these the same people who show their supremacy on the roads with their vvip protocols when we are traveling with our families?

Precisely why people should use VIP protocol since any people who walk in and harass the family might do far worse in Pakistan, and justification for harassment does indicate the need of security protection.

All those feeling bad for hassan nawaz should think about when you have to wait in your cars with your family so they can move freely in the city in their VVIP protocols using taxpayer's money? your money? While they make you wait in scorching heat.. Don't you feel disgusted? Its like you're paying someone to make yourself suffer for it.
I'm not defending the actions of this man who confronted hassan nawaz and made a video.

Beshak Izzat denay wala Allah hai!

Thats very uncalled for; embarrassing someone in front of their family like that is not right. Same thing could happen to Imran also, someone from the noon league or people's party could sorround him and call him all sorts of crazy names. Lets show some decency, even towards the people we dont like.

Thats very uncalled for; embarrassing someone in front of their family like that is not right. Same thing could happen to Imran also, someone from the noon league or people's party could sorround him and call him all sorts of crazy names. Lets show some decency, even towards the people we dont like.

But isn't that uncalled for when these people loot the country and run abroad. Don't they feel bad that the clothes he is wearing, the money he is using for shopping actually belongs to the Pakistani people. Don't these people also feel bad that in Pakistan they have their opponents killed. Can't they show any ounce of decency towards us the common people of Pakistan.

This is not PTI, PML-N or PPP, this is an average Pakistani whose heart aches when he sees these corrupt swines living life on his money. He would much rather be in Pakistan but has to move abroad and make a living for his family because people like Nawaz Sharif have looted of all his money.

They are economic terrorists.

Pakistanis do not negotiate nor tolerate economic terrorism.

I guess we need someone like Bush or Obama or any WHITE guy to tell the brownies that.

This is embarrassing clip. Absolutely disgusting especially in front of his family.

Whether it is PMLN or PTI, but in the private sphere especially with the family, that is not time and place for politics.

This platform, media, parliament and anything related to politics is platform to discuss the politics but not in the private sphere attending with the family; women and children.

Shocking to read some posts justifying this behavior but i know for sure if the shoe is other foot, you guys would behave the same. Even i would have done the same.

To the extent, i would have knocked his sense off and report his harassment to the police. Luckily, this guy didn't even report this incident when this evidence is enough to make the case.

Precisely why people should use VIP protocol since any people who walk in and harass the family might do far worse in Pakistan, and justification for harassment does indicate the need of security protection.

You are just a status quo loving happy go lucky person aren't you?

Good. More should happen to these scum.

Keep crying :yay::yay:

Allah jis ko Chahe Izzat de, aur jis ko Chahe Zalil kare ..

Back
Top Bottom