What's new

A Pakistani Guy Insult Hassan Nawaz In London Mall

A very childish act, he should have tried a rational discussion rather chanting blaming like a mob!

I don't like that, he was with his children and wife, give him a real face fight in a ring otherwise let it handle from the court and justice! I am not a fan of any Party or politician! But humanity and discipline should not be lost anytime!
Well said brother :tup:
infact one must appreciate the way how maturely Mr. Hassan handled the situation without ever getting agitated.

Well said brother :tup:
infact one must appreciate the way how maturely Mr. Hassan handled the situation without ever getting agitated.

He couldn't elitist slap the guy because he knows he is in Britain... therefore a nobody.

Anyone who steals publics money, especially when majority of the public is poor should not be allowed to have a peaceful personal space
I am sorry to say that if you don't want the same thing for you and your family then don't oppose on others.If you have issues and other things what would you say deal with me, not with my family especially when I am with my family.?

I am PTI supporter but when things are wrong I will say it is wrong that's why I am in PTI we are not mentally slaves and abusers, The things that I don't want myself I also don't want for my enemy.

Those who are saying it's wrong remember one thing these people are thick skinned they lie to your faces and you say they shouldn't be spoken to like this they deserve everything they get and rightly deserved they are living of Pakistani money in other countries don't tell me about approaching them nicely they deserved to be mocked at every step of the way how they mocked Pakistan. Those who Allah gives izat too no one can take away and those who Allah humiliates well that's infront of you

I am sorry to say that if you don't want the same thing for you and your family then don't oppose on others.If you have issues and other things what would you say deal with me, not with my family especially when I am with my family.?

I am PTI supporter but when things are wrong I will say it is wrong that's why I am in PTI we are not mentally slaves and abusers, The things that I don't want myself I also don't want for my enemy.

your first 2 sentences is a bit confusing the way you wrote it, but I assume your concern is that the guy who shot the video shouldnt have done what he did to Hassan Nawaz because according to you he is just part of family and not the culprit, am I right? if so, let me help by copying part of the SC judgement here, pay extra attention to the bolded name(s)

Final order of the court
The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) shall within six weeks from the date of this judgment prepare and file before the Accountability Court, Rawalpindi/Islamabad, the following References, on the basis of the material collected and referred to by the Joint Investigating Team (JIT) in its report and such other material as may be available with the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) and NAB having any nexus with assets mentioned below or which may subsequently become available including material that may come before it pursuant to the Mutual Legal Assistance requests sent by the JIT to different jurisdictions:-

a) Reference against Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif, (respondents No. 1), Maryam Nawaz Sharif (Maryam Safdar), (Respondent No. 6), Hussain Nawaz Sharif (Respondent No. 7), Hassan Nawaz Sharif (Respondent No. 8) and Capt. (Retd). Muhammad Safdar (Respondent No. 9) relating to the Avenfield properties (Flats No. 16, 16-A, 17 and 17-A Avenfield House, Park Lane, London, United Kingdom).

I don't get why some people are being offended and terming this as a bad behavior as hussain nawaz was with his family, aren't these the same people who show their supremacy on the roads with their vvip protocols when we are traveling with our families?

A very childish act, he should have tried a rational discussion rather chanting blaming like a mob!

I don't like that, he was with his children and wife, give him a real face fight in a ring otherwise let it handle from the court and justice! I am not a fan of any Party or politician! But humanity and discipline should not be lost anytime!
What kind of discipline and humanity you are talking about? these kinds of people don't believe in these things they are burden of the earth and are here to enjoy only there life, they don't Damn care about anything and anyone. they should be treated vigorously and inhumanly. They don't care us, we should also do the same.

Galli galli main shor hay, Nawaz Sharif chor hay.:lol:

images

I despise the Sharifs yet the guy was with his wife and family, this was most inappropriate.

Lol

Tell it to the people who lose their kids and future just so that this family gets the most fresh orange juice.

You stupid slave minded resident Pakistanis should thank us the British Pakistanis for fighting the fight while you keep making mess by electing wrong people

Lol

Tell it to the people who lose their kids and future just so that this family gets the most fresh orange juice.
I understand what you are saying never the less, their is a time and a place for everything.Kudos

Back
Top Bottom