What's new

کیا پنجاب میں متحدہ مخالفت کے سحر ٹوٹ رہا ہے ؟

after 30 years of struggle MQM has got an opportunity to enter other parts of country including Punjab

Altaf's speech in Lahore minar e Pakistan 1990

APMSO Lahore Dr Imran Malhi (now gen sec MQM central Punjab)

MQM is the political institution which trains the students and when they grow up they are given important role in the party

MQM will never be popular in Punjab for following reasons :
*common perception amongst people here is that MQM is an extortonist gang
*It is an ethnic/linguistic party
*People don't believe in leaders who hide thousands of miles away and deliver sermons.
*People continue to look to PMLN/PPP/PTI/JI and that makes it very difficult for any new entry let alone MQM which carries a huge baggage.
*Lastly MQM doesn't understand how politics works in Punjab

*People don't believe in leaders who hide thousands of miles away and deliver sermons.
*People continue to look to PMLN/PPP/PTI/JI and that makes it very difficult for any new entry let alone MQM which carries a huge baggage.
You said it all !!!:tup:

کیا پنجاب میں متحدہ مخالفت کے سحر ٹوٹ رہا ہے
Sahar toot raha hy, toot rahi hay ? Its male or female ?
vesy university wali sahar bht yad aati hey :p:

i mention a few more

* MQM is anti feudal, bradri, sectarian non electable, non elite party unlike other parties in punjab
* MQM is the liberal progressive and secular party, calling oneself secular is not inviting many supporters for the MQM
* MQM is not a Punjabi party, people in punjab are used to vote punjabi parties
* MQM is not trying to sell seats to the highest bidder, so it becomes very difficult for MQM to buy constituencies
* MQM doesn't have millions of funds to run campaigns

but kiddo MQM is MQM you forgot that

you have not seen MQM and its organisation

garbage source. remember nawaz and altaf are both bastard children of zia ul haq. so before you start with conspiracies of whole Pakistan against mqm and listening to telephonic khitaab of this lunduni kutta barking and screaming, just remember that.

garbage source. remember nawaz and altaf are both bastard children of zia ul haq. so before you start with conspiracies of whole Pakistan against mqm and listening to telephonic khitaab of this lunduni kutta barking and screaming, just remember that.
Ye tou sara sar " Pegham e Nafrat " hai. Just wondering there is no any rule or restriction to use the language.
On topic umm no one discussing it and just trolling, it's always some big hurdle comes around whenever MQM try it's best to expand it's work as a national party. From Jinnah pur to Indian agents and label of traitors etc. let see what come new against it.

i mention a few more

* MQM is anti feudal, bradri, sectarian non electable, non elite party unlike other parties in punjab
* MQM is the liberal progressive and secular party, calling oneself secular is not inviting many supporters for the MQM
* MQM is not a Punjabi party, people in punjab are used to vote punjabi parties
* MQM is not trying to sell seats to the highest bidder, so it becomes very difficult for MQM to buy constituencies
* MQM doesn't have millions of funds to run campaigns

but kiddo MQM is MQM you forgot that

you have not seen MQM and its organisation
That was just my assessment... I tend to agree with u on all points but the first one... MQM is very organised but that is only limited to 2 or maybe 3 cities in Sindh , also MQM choose baradari , feudals and others in PPP and they have been doing it since long so I m not convinced (humbly) that they r anti wadera/baradari/feudal party. Let us take it light and not be 'kiddos' ... :-) that's just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom