What's new

A newly-released picture shows a large group of Indian soldiers captured by China PLA in Galwan Valley in 2020

indianbodies.jpg

How stupid are those Indian who believe that losers also get the chance of taking photo evidence and prisoners, I have seen so many claims they have all the pics/videos in their pocket.

Don't make delusional Indians angry or else they will increase the number of casualties with their mouth.
Initially they said "these dark-skinned persons cannot be Indian, must be African actors that paid by PLA", although there are indeed a very large group of Indian are dark-skinned; later they said "Indian do not have long hair, so must be the locals that hired by PLA", although their own Sikh people are with long hair.

What will they say next? "These persons don' fight with PLA with the mouths, so must be actors that hired by PLA. We supa Indian all have supa hardened mouth". Maybe this?
the quality of their general, truly gem.
将不知兵,兵不知将.

I love India, for all the fun it gives to me.

Last edited:
Initially they said "these dark-skinned persons cannot be Indian, must be African actors that paid by PLA", although there are indeed a very large group of Indian are dark-skinned; later they said "Indian do not have long hair, so must be the locals that hired by PLA", although their own Sikh people are with long hair.

What will they say next? "These persons don' fight with PLA with the mouths, so must be actors that hired by PLA. We supa Indian all have supa hardened mouth". Maybe this?

将不知兵,兵不知将.

I love India, for all the fun it gives to me.

Even for Indian officer confession videos, these delusional Indians will make something up

These people have no hope, don’t know reality , lazy, unorganized, false hubris, and pretend to be someone they are not

Last edited:
They can't fight, they coward like little girls, well these qualities are expected, but how can they be so sub-humanly shameless is beyond me.
Calling other cowards? While to build up the shattered morale of your forces and citizens, you have to violate geneva convention?
1636272938538.png

Such sorry state PLA is in, where there is no discipline, ethics, morality. Even Pak Fauj is far far even light years better than that.

They'll say that they aren't Indians because Indians always run away from conflict, so it's impossible to capture them. Then they'll say they can't be Indians because they don't look like Native Americans. Finally, as a last resort, they will say that they aren't Indians because India doesn't exist.

They can't fight, they coward like little girls, well these qualities are expected, but how can they be so sub-humanly shameless is beyond me.

indians are ONLY good for threatening to rape 9-month old baby girls or making some other vile, dumb, retarded threats online. Nothing more.

Last edited:
Even for Indian officer confession videos, these delusional Indians will make something up

These people have no hope, don’t know reality , lazy, unorganized, false hubris, and pretend to be someone they are not

The Indian caste system created a rigid view of the world. They view themselves as the household servants of the Anglo Saxon global system and are ahead of field slaves such as orientals. To them, their humiliation at Galwan is even more humiliating then 160 years of British colonialism, which they are proud of. Whereas Galwan exposed their Brahmin superiority caste system and it’s telling their oppressed caste that they can rise up against their Brahmin oppressors. This is their reality and how they see the world.

Back
Top Bottom