What's new

A NEW AIRCRAFT FOR PAF

Fake hoax news or simply GUP

@MastanKhan @Zarvan

Its not a fake news, I mentioned it a few months ago almost at the same time when the deal with the US for the 8 F-16's had been approved initially. Both the SU-35 and the EFT are being discussed for negotiations. The PAF likes the EFT of course, but the strategist and the Civil government think its time to establish relations with the Russians through SU-35 because India has too much influence on the West. Let's see what comes out.

Its not a fake news, I mentioned it a few months ago almost at the same time when the deal with the US for the 8 F-16's had been approved initially. Both the SU-35 and the EFT are being discussed for negotiations. The PAF likes the EFT of course, but the strategist and the Civil government think its time to establish relations with the Russians through SU-35 because India has too much influence on the West. Let's see what comes out.
It reminds me alice in the wonderland.

Some of the stuff is strange. On a couple of Russian jets, he says they can "take down the Euro fighter before it can see the Russian jet". Which means the Russian jet in question is more advanced (he said this for SU-35, PAk-FA and on one more design). But then he gets to the EFT and says its the only fighter which has a chance to fight the F-22 (which means it is the most advanced one behind the F-22 in electronic warfare, but then, he had already put the EFT down in front of multiple Russian platforms). So it doesn't make sense as the speaker wasn't clear.

In terms of reality, the EFT, SU-35 and PAK-FA would be in the same class. Some slightly more stealthier than the other, but all of them behind Raptor's league.
i would like to say EFT, Su-35 are 4.5 gen but PAK-FA is 4.8 or 4.9 gen but i am agree with you that PAK-FA behind F-22's league:tup::tup::tup:

It reminds me alice in the wonderland.
no he is right Mr

This may explain why Pakistan did not pursue the option of buying 8 F-16s.

Ideally it should have been India buying SU-35s and Pakistan buying F-16s but with the change in the direction of the winds, now we have India planning to buy F-16s while Pakistan planning to buy SU-35s.

some years ago a news came that PAF is getting new latest J-10, and we waited for years but nothing came out..
then another news came last year that PAF is going to get Su-35, and we waited almost a year but nothing came out..
now new news are coming that PAF is going to get HighEnd 40 jets, and we will have to wait a year.. and hopes are high on nothing is coming...

Sir Jee, you know that Pakistan has a very mysterious record sometimes you does not know what equipment are under use of our defence forces until some incident happens.

Remember, in 1958 we shot down an IAF Canberra near Rawalpindi, Indians were thinking we do not have anything which could match Canberra's ceiling.

Yesterday, a drone crashed near Mianwali, most of the members were taken aback. Also T-129 spotted in Pakistan. So get yourself ready for another revelation. Though we are poor and beggers as thought from other side of eastern border. Such things make them uncomfortable.

'YEH GHAZI YEH TERAY PUR-ISRAR BANDAY'

Last edited:
and why are you so worried about india? no offense just want to get myself educate.
because india still biggest arms importer with russia and and you forget FFGA project, brahmose2 and lots of defense related deals with russia

because india still biggest arms importer with russia and and you forget FFGA project, brahmose2 and lots of defense related deals with russia
so what?
you need to study a little, china and russia are running projects worth 100bn dollers. still russia sell arms to vietnam who has desputes with china, why?

su vs mig? which good? y?

Both very good, but different roles _slightly_, both have AESA and IRST, SU-35 is heavier and has longer range by about 1000 km, Both showcase the latest avionics, EW/CEM and much much more , you can google it ..

Back
Top Bottom