What's new

A Natural Example of how to win a Battle against bigger Enemy.

No it is NOT. Israel is small piece of Europe or America transplanted in Western Asia. They enjoy technical, manpower quality superiority against their enemies and are connected via a follopian tube to USA which supports them with latest military technology. Those F-22 Raptors will be in hands of IAF before even all US squadrons recieve them.Israel is first world versus third world.

!
I beg to differ.

aren’t you always comparing India vs Pak as 1:7 and the importance of sheer manpower?
Here you’re speaking of 8 million people (size of Kashmir population) that is surrounded on all sides by enemy states much bigger, with geographical advantages (golan height, sinai desert) and the advantage of a billion Muslims support (fallopian tube).
The difference is that Israel has used American aid to its best advantage, while the Ummah hasn’t been able to use its god given advantages of faith, numbers and oil effectively to defeat Israel.
Jews are united and focused, Muslims are not.
And that is the difference, even more than the American teet available. Jews are resourceful, put education over faith.

advantage of a billion Muslims support
The actual support is about .. zero.

aren’t you always comparing India vs Pak as 1:7 and the importance of sheer manpower?
Yes. We don't have F-222 Raptors, we don't even have F-15 strike Eagles. We don't have unlimited US support. If USA adopted Pakistan like it has Israel. Then your comparison would stand. As I said before Isral is transplanted America/Europe in West Asia. It is first world versus third world.

Whereas Pakistan enjoys no technical advantage. Indeed in many ways it is India that has the industrial/technical advantage coupled with 7:1 advantage.

f35_19.jpg

Please watch this video about how to defense against bigger enemy through aggressive Surprise.
A big lesson for us in current situation.
Watch this:-

There is a limit to what one can handle, or chew.

If Pakistan ever hopes to achieve victory against that scum which is hindustan. Then most Pakistanis need a reality check .... Can you all stop yourselves from watch nasty, vile, filthy bollywood, indian cable-tv and dancing/listening to indian music? Can you? Really, seriously, Can you??

A society or nation is built on a specific set of values and rules. What values and rules does Pakistan really have? When most of us shamelessly lap-up indian music, movies and tv serials like a bunch of pigs. Disgraceful and utterly disgusting display of JAHILIYYAT is what our countrymen do every day.

And then we have the audacity to call for war against india on Kashmir?

Tell me where was your damn Kashmiriyyat when dancing like a bunch of depraved jackasses to indian music on your weddings? Where is your Kashmiriyyat go to the movie theaters and watch indian movies like a bunch of prostitutes? Where has your Kashmiriyyat been all this time, while going to concerts of indian musicians or flocking at the airports to see indian celebrities?

Y'all want to fight a war to liberate Kashmir ....then first liberate your Imaan, you ungrateful and pathetic excuses for Muslims.

Kashmir Baneyga Pakistan, Jab Pakistan Baneyga Musalmaan.
So true, man. :tup:

Just look at our supposedly revived Lollywood and Entertainment industry; look like Bollywood clones to me. Heck, just look at some Pakistani songs - Bollywood and/or Indian Punjabi format being followed. People like Mahira Khan are representative of our SOFT IMAGE. How are WE different from Indians?

I have minimized Bollywood in my search for entertainment, and do not like to dance in public, these are not the values of the righteous.

Or the Afghans beating USSR and then USA
India isn't USSR or America you are insulting Americans and Russians by comparing them with Indians
And are insulting Pakistan by comparing it with Afghanistan

Wars and battles that are needed to be won is due to numerous factors like

-supplies
-logistics
-alliances
-technology
-numbers
-tactics
-strategies
-will to fight
-economy
-diplomacy
-infantstructure
-morale
-production
-discipline
-espionage
-sabotage
-keep enemies close but your friends even closer

Many others to be honest its not just about fighting.

Strategy and tactics, as already mentioned, requires intelligent leaders.

map.png

Source

Back
Top Bottom