What's new

A Natural Example of how to win a Battle against bigger Enemy.

Please watch this video about how to defense against bigger enemy through aggressive Surprise.
A big lesson for us in current situation.

German forces and the invasion of France through the Ardennes forest is a classic case of a numerically smaller and even technologically inferior force beating a far larger one (British/French forces).

Why did I watch this video. It's too graphic.
Why are you even on internet, it is so dangerous..

German forces and the invasion of France through the Ardennes forest is a classic case of a numerically smaller and even technologically inferior force beating a far larger one (British/French forces).
Or the Afghans beating USSR and then USA :)

I don't think the Germans were technologically inferior, if anything their weapons tended to be better. Take Tiger tanks, Me-103 jets, King Tiger, Panther etc. However the Germans excelled in -

• training
  • organization
  • command/control
  • strategy
  • fighting spirit
Pakistan has non of these advantages over India in sufficient degree to offset India's vastly disparity of 1:7 against us. And note despite everything the Germans still lost because Allies simpled out-numbered them. More men, more tanks, more aircraft overwhelmed the fantastic German fighting machine which finally lost everything after 5 years.

Or the Afghans beating USSR and then USA
Afghans won by bloody guerilla warfare. Most Pakistani's don't have it in them to fight like that. It entails giving the enemy the country and then slicing them with death of 1,000 cuts over years. But on the negative side is losing millions of your people and being bombed to stone age.

I don't think the Germans were technologically inferior, if anything their weapons tended to be better. Take Tiger tanks, Me-103 jets, King Tiger, Panther etc. However the Germans excelled in -

• training
  • organization
  • command/control
  • strategy
  • fighting spirit
Pakistan has non of these advantages over India in sufficient degree to offset India's vastly disparity of 1:7 against us. And note despite everything the Germans still lost because Allies simpled out-numbered them. More men, more tanks, more aircraft overwhelmed the fantastic German fighting machine which finally lost everything after 5 years.

Afghans won by bloody guerilla warfare. Most Pakistani's don't have it in them to fight like that. It entails giving the enemy the country and then slicing them with death of 1,000 cuts over years. But on the negative side is losing millions of your people and being bombed to stone age.
Absolutely sir

Please watch this video about how to defense against bigger enemy through aggressive Surprise.
A big lesson for us in current situation.

Although an unpopular subject, Israel is a much better real life example of a smaller enemy defeating a larger enemy.

Also, the example you’ve posted in bit exactly accurate.
The Preying mantis, is not that much smaller than the gecko and if you ask me is “technologically” superior (read it’s mandibles and forelegs which are designed specifically to puncture the eyes of its opponent/grab it)
The gecko lacks anything other than camo and a sticky tongue.
The gecko is actually at a disadvantage here.

The better example would be a honey badger vs a venomous snake or even a larger creature like a lion.

• training
  • organization
  • command/control
  • strategy
  • fighting spirit

Bro i've not only seen documentaries about this but also heard from professors of military history that the Germans at the start of the war did not have a technological advantage. Did you know the many of their mobile units lacked heavy armour v the opposition, they also had to use horses for the most part to move infantry around.
The Germans developed in sophistication later in the war due to the need for it.

Last edited:
Germany lost because it was ruled by mindless Nazi fascists who were too arrogant and overestimated their power and opened multiple fronts. Russian front proved more than the last nail in their coffin.. That is the glaring example of their shear stupidity and arrogance.... and Modi's India is no where even closer to the level of sophistication Nazi Germany had. It was not dependent on anyone rather most of the modern mil technology finds it roots in the Nazi Germany...from jet fighters to submarines, to missiles etc ...while Gangadesh can't even design a teja bhai in 4 decades and that too despite active support from the top industry leaders... so keep your analysis to yourself.
Afghans were nothing before the arrival of Islam.. they were ruled by other empires... Islam gave them the faith...

Last edited:
I don't think the Germans were technologically inferior
Nope. During the invasion of France, most of the tanks they fielded were nothing more than lightly armored vehicles with small guns (The Tigers came later). The French and British forces outnumbered them and were also qualitatively superior.

Their true superiority lay in the things you mentioned later, and the speed of their attack.

Nope. During the invasion of France, most of the tanks they fielded were nothing more than lightly armored vehicles with small guns (The Tigers came later). The French and British forces outnumbered them and were also qualitatively superior.

Their true superiority lay in the things you mentioned later, and the speed of their attack.

Spot on and this is a fact of history. It was literally superior tactics that won the day. In open battle they would have had it.

Bro i've not only seen documentaries about this but also heard from professors of military history that the Germans at the start of the war did not have a technological advantage. Did you know the many of their mobile units lacked heavy armour v the opposition, they also had to use horses for the most part to move infantry around.
The Germans developed in sophistication later in the war due to the need for it.
Yep, they were poorly supplied, and were not motorized. They used light tanks in the assault on France.

at the time of French invasion, their tanks were inferior compared to allies.

Spot on and this is a fact of history. It was literally superior tactics that won the day. In open battle they would have had it.
Their Generals were afraid of an attack in the flank, the Allies were so stunned by the speed of the attack that only a half hearted push was made, and that too was brushed aside by the Germans. A determined attack by the British would have halted their advance, split their forces and they would have lost.

Back
Top Bottom