What's new

A man who tried to rescue Sri Lankan engineer Prianatha Kumara facing threats and leaving Pakistan

I think this describes you well :
I think you've seen what I look like

not exactly a suit-pent corporate type, though there's nothing wrong with that, a lot of my friends are.. they need to be for their jobs... we still ride together ;)

1671156570765.png

What amuses you ?

What ? Me a mob lyncher ? Me a Hindutvadi ? Hain ? Hain ???? But again this is your excuse not to express your sadness and condemnation about the topic of this thread.

Secondly, I don't have a sister but if I had one I wouldn't be the one to stop her from anywhere, except joining a "My hijab is my pride" brigade.

Thirdly, on the other hand it is people like you who stop your sisters and your cousins from talking to men, any men, let alone to Hindu men, Christian men etc. :)

Fourthly, it is ridiculously funny for you to call me a Hindutvadi when the whole forum knows me as a Muslim Communist and then there is the fact of you being the actual Hindutvadi not only because you are a ritualist but also because only a few days ago you derisively called me Bhangi which means you are the one to believe in the Hindu caste system despite presenting yourself as Muslim.

Remember I was banned by PakSword on complaint by Areesh and aided by you and other mullahs ? In addition, @WebMaster gave me a warning. What should instead have been done is expel you and other mullahs here because just as I had expected, you and your chums have not uttered a single word of condemnation about the lynching of Priyantha and sadness and anger about the hero who tried to save him having to leave Pakistan now because of threats. What is the contribution you and your chums do being on PDF, on the internet and in the wider world ? You are just parasites, of the harmful sort.

I am deviating ? I ???? Show your post in this thread expressing condemnation about the lynching of Priyantha and sadness and anger about the hero who tried to save him having to leave Pakistan now because of threats. It is you who is deviating from the subject of this thread.

How is my post there hypocritical ?

Umm, you were the one to mention colonialism and these fellows were anti-colonialists and revolutionaries.
View attachment 905971

Boumediene on the left with another revolutionary and anti-colonialist Fidel in 1972.

On the other hand the mullahs have always conspired with the Western government colonialists / NATO. Here is Nasser talking about the so-called Muslim Brotherhood :

The "M"B thought the same as the lynchers of Priyantha :

But who do these mullah self-declared-Muslims turn out to be ? Nasser said it :

So, Nabil, it is always the oppressor mullahs who are the tools and seeded ones of the colonialist.

If you do not accept my text just above then fine, if you think of yourself as an intellectual person who sits with progressives over tea sessions and talks for change and think of me as an idiot then please put me on your ignore list.

Then please convey that to Areesh, Sayfullah, Mujahid Memon, Muhammed45, yourself and co.

Pakistanis must take inspiration from the Iranis who have abandoned their schooling and their employment to agitate for change against their oppressor government even if it takes shedding their blood.

Generally good words and in particular to TTP and the utter lack of value given to human life we can find people in this very thread most of who I tagged in post# 11 and then I tagged Zarvan.
Shut up hindutva bhangi

shut up hindutva bhangi g@ndu

Gaandu ? LOLwa again. You are the mullah, not me, so this below is you not me :
60d088a40fc45.png

But keep on doing this, don't condemn Priyantha's lynching at the hands of mullahs and don't express sadness and anger about the news of this thread that the hero who tried to save him from the lynch mob of 800 is leaving Pakistan because of threats by zombie mullahs. But then why will you condemn, you are one of those ghazi zombie mullahs.

Last edited:
Gaandu ? LOLwa again. You are the mullah, not me, so this below is you not me :
60d088a40fc45.png

But keep on doing this, don't condemn Priyantha's lynching at the hands of mullahs and don't express sadness and anger about the news of this thread that the hero who tried to save him from the lynch mob of 800 is leaving Pakistan because of threats by zombie mullahs. But then why will you condemn, you are one of those ghazi zombie mullahs.
shut up hindutva bhangi g@ndu bhikari

shut up hindutva bhangi g@ndu bhikari

Bhikari ? OK, your DNA other than being infested with DNA of Areesh and Langda Khan is also now infested with @-=virus=-'s who calls me bhikari regularly. :rofl:

Quite expected of a mullah to be a Capitalist filth, insulting money-poor people, people who live in misery because of artificially wrong, anti-human and irrational political, social and socio-economic systems. So you don't consider the bhikaris - beggars - as humans. Your Taliban has recently installed 400 new loudspeakers in mosques and probably bazaars just in Kabul to impose all-day prayer on the Afghans but the Taliban will not provide free food, employment, free healthcare, free education free and homes to the Afghans. Free prayers for everyone but no free basic necessities needed by humans to live. There are many bhikaris in Afghanistan too and the Taliban will build mosques instead of providing free homes to the bhikaris. Wait till the bhikaris overthrow you mullahs :

Last edited:
Bhikari ? OK, your DNA other than being infested with DNA of Areesh and Langda Khan is also now infested with @-=virus=-'s who calls me bhikari regularly
LOL

kya chal ra, bc

paen di pxdi teri, communist maa ke laxdey

Bhikari ? OK, your DNA other than being infested with DNA of Areesh and Langda Khan is also now infested with @-=virus=-'s who calls me bhikari regularly. :rofl:

Quite expected of a mullah to be a Capitalist filth, insulting money-poor people, people who live in misery because of artificially wrong, anti-human and irrational political, social and socio-economic systems. So you don't consider the bhikaris - beggars - as humans. Your Taliban has recently installed 400 new loudspeakers in mosques and probably bazaars just in Kabul to impose all-day prayer on the Afghans but the Taliban will not provide free food, employment, free healthcare, free education free and homes to the Afghans. Free prayers for everyone but no free basic necessities needed by humans to live. There are many bhikaris in Afghanistan too and the Taliban will build mosques instead of providing free homes to the bhikaris. Wait till the bhikaris overthrow you mullahs :
shut up hindutva bhangi g@ndu bhikari incel

no Hindu, Hundutva in him.. aapki biradri ka hai ye item
Absolutely not. The rapey vibes he gives off indicates he is just another variant from the rape capital

shut up hindutva bhangi g@ndu bhikari incel

The dog barks the same a 1000 times. After all it's a dog, not the sublime cat.

Absolutely not. The rapey vibes he gives off indicates he is just another variant from the rape capital

Yes, no rapey vibes from this one when you, a male, visited him :
as-72.jpg

Meanwhile what about his hypocritical co-mullah-gaandus who usually rage against female "fahashi" as having caused earthquakes and Corona ?
Meanwhile, fellow clerics as well as likeminded groups have come to Aziz’s rescue. Some said he may have been under the influence of drugs. Others pointed out that since the survivor was offering no resistance, the act must have been consensual. When women rights activists emphasise the importance of understanding the concept of consent and respecting women’s decision, the same men pay no heed. They finally did use the term ‘consent’, but it was to defend a sexual offender, implying that a minor child (who is dependent on the madrassa officials for food, clothing and shelter) had somehow consented to a relationship with his 70-year-old teacher. This conclusion was drawn because the survivor was not seen resisting the crime.

After the police did arrest the culprit and he confessed to the crime, the new line of defence is that his crime should be considered an individual act — except this is not the first time cases of child sexual abuse inside madrasas have been reported. With the culture of silence around sexual abuse and impunity that the clergy enjoys, the hapless children studying at madrassas who mostly belong to working class and poor families have nowhere to go when their teachers sexually abuse them.

Pakistanis on social media are rightly outraged over the crime. But it is also important to question the silence of Maulana Tariq Jamil who has been blaming women’s clothes for natural calamities like earthquakes and even the coronavirus pandemic. Sitting alongside Prime Minister Imran Khan during a telethon to raise funds for Corona Relief Fund last year, the religious scholar had shed tears over ‘obscenity’ and how the ‘daughters of the nations’ were often seen dancing. Isn’t rape of a child inside a madrassa a graver issue than a woman dancing on TV? The Maulana needs to come forward and condemn the widespread phenomenon of child sexual abuse at seminaries.

no Hindu, Hundutva in him.. aapki biradri ka hai ye item

Aapki biraadari ? Cetainly not ! I am Muslim and Mujahid is a NATO-seeded mullah murtad who defends lynch mob zombies and boy-raping mullahs.

The dog barks the same a 1000 times. After all it's a dog, not the sublime cat.

Yes, no rapey vibes from this one when you, a male, visited him :
as-72.jpg

Meanwhile what about his hypocritical co-mullah-gaandus who usually rage against female "fahashi" as having caused earthquakes and Corona ?

Aapki biraadari ? Cetainly not ! I am Muslim and Mujahid is a NATO-seeded mullah murtad who defends lynch mob zombies and boy-raping mullahs.
shut up hindutva bhangi g@ndu bhikari incel murtad

Back
Top Bottom