What's new

a man in Pakistan, angered by a rejected marriage proposal to his cousin kills 10 Family Members

but cousin marriages can also cause rifts in the family if s small quarrel develops
tell us more what is going on in the minds of people..
do they think like 'ah she/he is mine.. when she/he grows up.. or I am preserving myself for him/her..
and then when it does not happen..there is massive sense of betrayal..

anyway the guy should promise 20 .. done .. no more killing before being allowed to marry again.. :p:

it can happen in out of the family marriages too so your argument is weak.
it wont affect the rest of your family..............

tell us more what is going on in the minds of people..
do they think like 'ah she/he is mine.. when she/he grows up.. or I am preserving myself for him/her..
and then when it does not happen..there is massive sense of betrayal..

anyway the guy should promise 20 .. done .. no more killing before being allowed to marry again.. :p:
well let me explain what happens in Pakistan,
suppose there are two brothers A and B

person: A's son is not getting any proposals, B should give his daughter to A's son. it will strengthen the bond of A and B.

or

person: A has two sons, he should give one of them to B's daughter

so basically its just strengthening the family, or getting over with the job of getting all your kids married off, cousin marriage has a very rare chance of being also a love marriage, or a marriage by choice

person: A's son is not getting any proposals, B should give his daughter to A's son. it will strengthen the bond of A and B.

or

so basically its just strengthening the family, or getting over with the job of getting all your kids married off, cousin marriage has a very rare chance of being also a love marriage, or a marriage by choice
same in south India I guess... things are changing slowly now.

or

Your cousin is like your own sister/Brother. How can you marry him/her. I am sorry I cant even begin to imagine it.

Your cousin is like your own sister/Brother. How can you marry him/her. I am sorry I cant even begin to imagine it.
it happens in south India.. worst still I know of an uncle-niece marriage...

it happens in south India.. worst still I know of an uncle-niece marriage...
It happens in Andhra I guess...
It has an impact on my state as well especially towards the border area.....

Inter family marriages sounds awkward
yuck :bad:

Chalo. An na Karna bhi mushkil ho gaya hai. The worth of human life has diminished to insane proportion. Killing it seems is no problem many individuals. Forget the elite the poor are like this too. Killing for foolish and senseless reasons. So they said no. Is that the reason you enter into a mass murder. The murderer must have been some illiterate bum that they said no and thought that they would find a better husband for their daughter. Otherwise normal families prioritise inside family marriages if the boy has good credentials ....

Should be hanged till death. Moron.

it depends on how much of your childhood you spent with them, many people oppose it for the same reason, its just that one day mom comes in and says "beta aaj se us ko bhai kehna chor do"

same in south India I guess... things are changing slowly now.
In Shaa Allah, i hope so too

Back
Top Bottom