What's new

A kafir among the Wahhabis

:) i am still wondering why Bhadrakumar is focusing on word wahabi here.

And frankly speaking uptill 92 all of them were just Mujahideen who were fighting against Soviets. There was NO hanafim wahabi issue.

The reason Bahadurkumar calling Sayaf (a highly hardliner figure among mujahideen) is because the reputation he had which i explained it, otherwise he is purely hanafi. and the writer also said that sayaf and his men were hostile to commondar Masoud, which is also wrong.

Last edited:
obviously the indian diplomat is trying to make the commander look bad by continuously relating him to the word "Wahabi".

NO. i guess he is pitching him as one who could be further pitched by Karzai and read between the lines i guess he is thinking India can come on good terms with him and could have some role.

obviously the indian diplomat is trying to make the commander look bad by continuously relating him to the word "Wahabi".

I dont think so, Sayaf didnt have a bad relations with India. So i dont see the reason the writer should have a bad move against sayaf, it might be because of mis information about sayaf.

The reason Bahadurkumar calling Sayaf (a highly hardliner figure among mujahideen) is because the reputation he had which i explained it, otherwise he is purely hanafi. and the writer also said that sayaf and his men were hostile to commondar Masoud, which is also wrong.

I think the reason is something else as i said before since now all are on negotiation table and as now Haqqani is also being approached and Rabbani and Co also visited Pakistan.

Our team is also recently was in Kabul so somehow India is feeling the need to enter into some kind of understanding with Taliban there if at all its going to be a all sides' scenario.

Since he think Sayyaf was not hostile towards India so better if he pitched by Karazi for talks then India can also have some access one way or the other

actually it,s indians and other anti muslim states agenda to divide muslims on base of sects ......... in real wahabies are as like others true MUSLIMS...

actually it,s indians and other anti muslim states agenda to divide muslims on base of sects ......... in real wahabies are as like others true MUSLIMS...

Sayaf has wrongly got the reputation of Wahabi, Bahadurkumar is certainly not the only person calling him wahabi.

Sayaf has wrongly got the reputation of Wahabi, Bahadurkumar is certainly not the only person calling him wahabi.

i am saying what ever if he is sunni , shia . or wahabi................. if he is true muslim then ok , other wise disaffected is disaffected, in what ever colour he is......

As Ahmed pointed out they are not Wahabis, they are Hanafis. Both are two different Islamic schools of thought.

Yes but even if they were Wahhabis, what is so surprising about that? Wahhabism is just another shade of Islam, is it surprising that a Muslim will host and protect a non-Muslim?

Yes but even if they were Wahhabis, what is so surprising about that? Wahhabism is just another shade of Islam, is it surprising that a Muslim will host and protect a non-Muslim?

That person was a writer/journalist, you cant go around and kill every non muslim. Both Sayaf and Masoud did the right thing to ensure the person's safety.

Back
Top Bottom