What's new

A honest Indian Minister of Defence : Boon or Bane

Antony is just a mukhota for the INC who will sell this nation for a song,Inspite of all bombastic announcements actual weapons delivery during the past six years is just a trickle. The shameless politicians have been talking endlessly while our country is held hostage to national security to fill their own pockets and the brunt is faced by our jawans and young officers who have been run to the ground and are ill iqquipped to fight even a small war. Lots of contracts are signed to no end.Bombastic statements of future are given but current level of preparedness is pathetic. The enemy is not going to give 5-10 yrs of warning before attacking, the shameless babus and politicians should understand that.
Please elaborate a bit with examples............

For starters how about gifting *** to pakistan by nehru, how about recommending china instead of india the P-5 seat on the UNSC. How about coffee percolators being made instead of weapon systems by defence establishments when china invaded in 1962. How come it was easy to leave tibet in the hands of the barbarians instead of protecting them.How about the govt. sleeping when Kargill was invaded. How come we are celebrating victory when pt. 5353 is still with pakistan and being hidden from aam junta. How about the weapon systems taking 10-15 yrs. to only buy so national security is in constant peril. I can write pages if u to want me to but ask of something specific and u will get ur reply.

I personally have met this guy when he was the chief minister of kerala..... He is A wonderful person...... Such a simple man..... we need people like him

For starters how about gifting *** to pakistan by nehru, how about recommending china instead of india the P-5 seat on the UNSC. How about coffee percolators being made instead of weapon systems by defence establishments when china invaded in 1962. How come it was easy to leave tibet in the hands of the barbarians instead of protecting them.How about the govt. sleeping when Kargill was invaded. How come we are celebrating victory when pt. 5353 is still with pakistan and being hidden from aam junta. How about the weapon systems taking 10-15 yrs. to only buy so national security is in constant peril. I can write pages if u to want me to but ask of something specific and u will get ur reply.

Your concerns are right to the addition same polticians and babus wh o never utilized the victory of 1971 (with 91000 pow in our hand) they are simply incompetent.they will never change

Are you talking about GOI as a whole or Cong Gvt specifically?

I doubt whether 40years ago India was fit for P-5 seat. We were hardly feeding our own population.

Protecting Tibet? As if handling China was as easy as handling Bhutan. Our Economy would have collapsed , dont need to calculate direct loss in a war.

Kargil- Was cong in power then????

Why mourn about pt 5353 only when half of Kashmir is not in our control???

Please giv examples of weapon systems which are taking 15 years to buy keeping nation in a risk. Are you thinking of shoving Admiral Gorscove in mouth of Ajmal Kasavs or Jehadi groups.

Minister like Antony is requirement in Defense ministry to make it corruption free

Are you talking about GOI as a whole or Cong Gvt specifically?

I am talking about all of GOI and the associated babus but INC has ruled for 90% of time.

I doubt whether 40years ago India was fit for P-5 seat. We were hardly feeding our own population.

Do u have any sense of history. What was china at that time.Have u heard of mao's cultural revolution where millions and millions of people starved. Was it a better candidate than india.Was Nehru Prime minister of democratic india or communist china.

Protecting Tibet? As if handling China was as easy as handling Bhutan. Our Economy would have collapsed , dont need to calculate direct loss in a war.

China was a third class power at the time.Defence is always easy than offense. We could have at least tried but nehru refused to budge an inch traitor that he was.This Dhimmi attitude not only gifted half of kashmir to pakistan but Tibet to china while handing us a humiliating defeat in 1962.

Kargil- Was cong in power then????
So its okay when cong is not in power to rape, pillage and loot us.

Why mourn about pt 5353 only when half of Kashmir is not in our control???

By this logic , why not gift the whole of india to them.We have already gifted half of kasmir so why not whole of india. Is this the way the mind of a dhimmi works.

Please giv examples of weapon systems which are taking 15 years to buy keeping nation in a risk. Are you thinking of shoving Admiral Gorscove in mouth of Ajmal Kasavs or Jehadi groups.

This is obvious to all who can spend ten minutes reading up. no sense in my banging my head against such intelligent people like you.The whole world knows about our byzantium and corrupt system of procurement

And also for boosting our indigenous efforts in defence industry
Yes in one and a half yrs he has managed to boost indigenous production of everything like nuclear weapons delivery systems etc. which even in developed nations take 20 yrs.Impeccable logic

Yes, we all know about our corrupt system of procurement. That's why we need a person who can bring transperency. Only time will tell whether Antony will be successful or not. But insulting someone without evaluation is work of an insane mind.

It is easy to point towards the politicians for a defeat in war. We just forget some men in uniforms are also part of think tank.

China was not same 40 yrs ago what it is today. Same is true for india. Arm twisting with China in Tibet would be a disaster even 40 years ago.

Indian Army, Air-force and Navy have suddenly started favoring indigenous projects like Arjun (following a third party audit Army has been forced to take comparative trial), Tejas (santioned funds for continuation of the project when it is criticised for delay in every quarters), Akash (Army suddenly found it appropriate for its use)....It is not Antony's fault that all these happen in so short period.

We have seen defence minister who took a ride in a mig and declared Migs were safe to fly when those fighters were crashing in regular intervals. Trishul project was scrapped in his tenure and Nag had almost same fate.

Last edited:
A.K.Antony was a failure when he was Kerala Cm last two times.and also done nothing during his earlier cabinet post also.he is a good pretender and political opportunist,now he is no:2 in our cabinet setup only because he is a Roman catholic.he done nothing significant,only one pro he is corruption less.

How much time is required .uptil next election? anyway I have already said he is a mukhota for INC, he is not the one taking any decisions. Fault is with corrupt babus and netas whether INC or BJP.
Mate u sincerely should read some history. We could have defended tibet at 1/3rd the cost of the chinese. Even the americans were willing to help. What about ur other baseless arguments like forgetting point 5353 .It is the blood of our jawans. Is it so cheap.People who enjoy their protection can be so callous and argumentative. No wonder these barbarians have made slaves of us for the last 1000 yrs. having people of your attitude serving their interests.

Back
Top Bottom