What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

Either 'Bhaipur' needs to be set up in India. Or provinvces in Pakistan are asked to do what Sindh did. Take in 40% migrants from India.

expelling Muslims from Indian because of their religion, that's Nazi Ideology.

masses without a country in today's age? Why? They were born in this country so they should have a slice of it, so they can practice their religion freely, "Aik Pakistan aur lain ge"

Delusion :D:D
First Try unite All Firk Of Muslim Sects in india then talk :coffee:

As a Catholic I Know We can't unite all Christian diaspora :disagree::disagree:

My Father was Obsessed With Portuguese rule over India
Many old guard Christians in old goa still do

Well we the New Generations Konkani's :tup::tup:

LOL Ever been in india :lol::lol::lol:
Language Barrier And Sub-caste Barrier Among Communities is huge :D

So Are political Affiliations

In Hyderabad Muslims Worship YSR Reddy Garu And KCR

Kerala its LDF

Muslims Of India are So Hindufied that You can see Them Worshiping idols

Then Again We have Large Cult Following of Bollywood SRK,Salman,Saif

these Guys have Physiological effects On Muslim Youth than any Maulana's Oppositions

Best Bet are Left And congress Parties Which Always Given political space To Muslims:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Rest is Materialism Most of My Muslims Friends are Heavy Alcohol drinkers
Some Of them Were My roommate's in college

Never Seen then Reciting Kalma's We Drink Rum Together Been To Bar's and Brothels

Tick Tock And Instagram generation are To Lazy To fight War of Old Bearded Religious Uncles :D:D

This is why I am against muslims living ghettos, when they live among-st hindus they are far far far more neutralized and hindufied. The muslims who live in our locality even participate in our festivals and almost like family now. I am against not giving muslims permission to buy houses in hindu localities, it does no good to our country.

This is why I am against muslims living ghettos, when they live among-st hindus they are far far far more neutralized and hindufied. The muslims who live in our locality even participate in our festivals and almost like family now. I am against not giving muslims permission to buy houses in hindu localities, it does no good to our country.
"Hindufied"?

You do know what Islam and Hinduism are the direct opposite of each other? And are Hindus "muslimfied" too?

Seems you will convert to Christianity when you will be persecuted in the United Kingdom..

Even if you hate Indian Muslims because of their luck and looks, merely saying what you have just uttered might invite wrath of Allah on you.

I'd rather die than be a non-Muslim. I'm a Pakistani, you will NEVER take Islam or the belief in Allah swt away from me. I don't care how many negative ratings you give me.

"Hindufied"?

You do know what Islam and Hinduism are the direct opposite of each other? And are Hindus "muslimfied" too?

Indonesia is a great example, they are a muslim country but also celebrate their hindu cultural history, that makes them look moderate. Even your PM is trying to open up some temples to improve his image.

Well Jaats And gujjars are Same So are Many Christian orthodox in Old Goa And Kerela
Same With Muslims Ghetto's

Education And Economic development Only change India

Also BJP Should Tone Down it Rhetoric Now Improve Economy

Specially Fringe VHP And other's Hardcore elements That gives Edge To Foreign Powers To exploit Our Fault Lines And Radicalization

Not only Pakistan even CIA

Modi Was Going Good With His Vajpayee Image in First Term sabka saath Sabka Vishwas

But I sensed Modi 2.0 Hardcore elements Of the Party Took Over
370 was good Move

But CAA C was Needless At-least not When the Economy is Down

So much Political fight To g ive Citizen Ship to mere 50k Hindus

He Would Have Given it Without bill

Never Trust Any party in india :cool::cool::cool:

I believe In Creating own Party

Soon I Will Try MLA from area Independent Party :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

Either 'Bhaipur' needs to be set up in India. Or provinvces in Pakistan are asked to do what Sindh did. Take in 40% migrants from India.

• Punjab takes in 40 million.
  • K-Pk takes in 10 million.
  • Balochistan takes in 150 million. It is huge. Gwadar alone could take 20 million. Sort of another Karachi on the Makran.
Would be interesting how the notion of 'homeland of Muslims' would work or not work out !!!
Na we will settle them in Sindh. Karachi first than other districts of Sindh like Larkana, Sanghar, Shikarpur, Badin, Thatta, Ghotki, Kashmor etc

Back
Top Bottom