What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

Thanks for the honesty.

I shall strive to do better.

EXKgxWhWAAE0RKr

I for one, Sympathize for them being humans, Nothing more !!!

In the end, Humanity matters and how badly humans are being treated at various places in India, Be it Muslims or others.

Thank you, that is a very kind response. I was referring to dark allegations and insinuations about mala fide intent on PDF, and I think I have nothing left to prove about being sympathetic to humans in real life, or to show emotion about the ill-treatment of individuals of various religious backgrounds.

Once again, your kind words are appreciated.

You know the current fertility rate? It's barely close to the replacement rate.
No I don't. Not coming from a "muslims must not have too many children" POV either.

We need for population regulation in this country, it'll help everyone.

I doubt the fertility rates here are "barely close to the replacement rate", let's have a look at your stats. Either way, less people, smaller families, better education, a better chance of making a good life.. Hindu, Muslim, Atheist.. whatever..

I stand where I was. You're an ally against BJP (as long as you're anti-BJP) but how are you a friend? Will you support the call for adequate representation?

The alternative is even less rosy my young friend.

You do not trust me on the Congress.

I have blood ties to the Congress.

To the famiglia ....

Whom am I instigating, and to do what? Please be straightforward.

My logic was not to instigate anyone, it was to make a point in a polite discussion. Either agree with it, or disagree and explain why. To do neither and to say instead that it is logic intended to 'instigate' is frankly impugning my character with no cause whatever.

readers are smart enough to know and understand your arguments. all are targeted towards one target...but of-course, in a very polite and gentle way, using fancy words....

You have full freedom to express yourself, in a way you choose to......so do I, and here in this thread, as an observer I pointed out what I noticed. lets see, if the ones being targeted feel it or not....

and, you need to calm down, it has nothing to do with your character, we all favor one and not the other......

You are invoking an ancient ZOROASTRIAN Nirang in AVESTAN as your greeting.

Are you a Zoroastrian?

@I.R.A
NO.......
I am Muslim

No non muslim people, anywhere on earth, want anything to do with sharia. Hell, there's plenty of Muslims themselves who want no part of that system.

This is a thread of mine from 2015, about ministerial-level call for prenups in Indian marriages and how that was already available in Islamic marriage law 1400 years ago.

Real Sharia which @Joe Shearer indicated some posts ago.

The thread is an article by a Christian woman married to a Muslim in an Islamic marriage ceremony. The article talks about many things including UCC and Instant Triple Talaq. The last thing I believe I was the first person on this forum to use that term.

The Muslim personal law board will soon be history in Bharat, and it's not just the "Sanghis" who are looking forward to that.

The Muslim Personal Law Board is a bunch of regressive people who are not the best ambassadors of Islam. I would say the board should be dissolved.

Last edited:
Then why don't you oppose Beef ban? And push for anti-lynching laws?
I am sympathetic to the majority who revere the cow/bull. This is India after all, not some place in the middle east. Also, there's a technicality, only this one species supposedly native to this land is supposed to be protected. Really not an expert, not one of my main issues at all.

I'll have at a double cheddar with extra bacon at the burger factory or a beef fry/porotta every once in a while though. Delish !

110% for anti lynching laws, I believe even the RSS and BJP have been making a push for those.

did you honestly think people support lynching and murdering muslims ?

No I don't. Not coming from a "muslims must not have too many children" POV either.

We need for population regulation in this country, it'll help everyone.

I doubt the fertility rates here are "barely close to the replacement rate", let's have a look at your stats. Either way, less people, smaller families, better education, a better chance of making a good life.. Hindu, Muslim, Atheist.. whatever..
Hindu fertility rate : 2.1
Muslim fertility rate : 2.6
Replacement rate : 2.1
Source

readers are smart enough to know and understand your arguments. all are targeted towards one target...but of-course, in a very polite and gentle way, using fancy words....

You have full freedom to express yourself, in a way you choose to......so do I, and here in this thread, as an observer I pointed out what I noticed. lets see, if the ones being targeted feel it or not....

and, you need to calm down, it has nothing to do with your character, we all favor one and not the other......

NO.......
I am Muslim

I've tagged you on Whatever.

Thanks buddy.

Don't take things seriously.

And don't be a kanjoos about wood.

Light at least one oil diya in your house at all times.

It keeps the asuras away.

You kept the fire burning at all times, did it drive the Asura's away ?

Of wait, weren't YOU guys the Asuras ?

Back
Top Bottom