What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

Are those not parts of it ?

Enforced proper in many Islamic states.

The hanging of homosexuals using cranes (Iran).

Meanwhile, never to be outdone, over in Saudia, a mere public beheading isn't enough when dealing with "blasphemers", they'll go so far as to crucify the beheaded and put em up for public display !

There's plenty more examples, but hey, they're just following the sharia, right ?

Once we're done with the bug scare, Modi/Shah are going to ram through the UCC, gutting the muslim personal law board (and xtian inheritance and HUD etc too) once and for all, followed by a much needed population regulation law which will go a long way toward alleviating poverty and drastically improving the quality of life of the poor.

Not necessarily in that order perhaps, but these are the other 2 big ticket BJP items that are coming soon.

He's doing really great things for the country, our honourable PM, Mr Modi.

Why are you addressing mail to me?

Modi/Shah are going to ram through the UCC
Will it include beef ban?

population regulation law which will go a long way toward alleviating poverty and drastically improving the quality of life of the poor.
You know the current fertility rate? It's barely close to the replacement rate.

LOL. It wasn't about politeness. It was about integrity. You imply that there is something clandestine, something nefarious about my arguments. Is there? Or is it that you cannot answer me, and therefore hint that there is something sinister about success in arguing logically and rationally? Is my unnamed crime the fact that neither you nor your instigator found anything to say about my narration? :D

I am sorry if you find this tiresome. You just have to say the word and I will leave the thread. Your forum your rules. I am no beggar, no supplicant.

Their is....under nice sugar coating....instigation...

its all of us forum, more yours than mine, so no need to over react....

your logic is clearly understood, lets hope readers are smart enough not to get instigated.

I do not know tat much English to articulate my POV.....Madrassa educated.

Will it include beef ban?
I wonder if it will.

Somewhat sympathetic to people's sensitivities on the subject but not something I spend my time thinking about. Which is to say, don't really care.

Their is....under nice sugar coating....instigation...

its all of us forum, more yours than mine, so no need to over react....

your logic is clearly understood, lets hope readers are smart enough not to get instigated.

I do not know tat much English to articulate my POV.....Madrassa educated.

Whom am I instigating, and to do what? Please be straightforward.

My logic was not to instigate anyone, it was to make a point in a polite discussion. Either agree with it, or disagree and explain why. To do neither and to say instead that it is logic intended to 'instigate' is frankly impugning my character with no cause whatever.

Why are you addressing mail to me?
Kya mallab ?

No non muslim people, anywhere on earth, want anything to do with sharia. Hell, there's plenty of Muslims themselves who want no part of that system.

The Muslim personal law board will soon be history in Bharat, and it's not just the "Sanghis" who are looking forward to that.

Kya mallab ?

No non muslim people, anywhere on earth, want anything to do with sharia. Hell, there's plenty of Muslims themselves who want no part of that system.

The Muslim personal law board will soon be history in Bharat, and it's not just the "Sanghis" who are looking forward to that.

No mallab.

Only Hindu sensitivities matter?
@dharmi
NO

where did I insinuate that ?

Hindu undivided BS will be trashed as well, as will these ridiculous xtian inheritance laws and so on.

Good riddance to Nehruvian secularism, out with the garbage, and into a new truly secular era we go.

There are more than a dozen Pakistanis - none a member of this forum - who will stand up and defend my honour and integrity. They would laugh out loud at my being cautioned about 'untrustworthy' Pakistanis; they know, as I do, that there is nothing called an 'untrustworthy' Pakistani, or a 'trustworthy' Indian. It is the individual and his or her character and integrity that matters.

I pointed out that there are those who sympathise on the surface with Muslim Indians, while despising them within; that is not the same as saying that all who sympathise with Muslim Indians are untrustworthy. If my urging caution with generalisations does not make sense, it is hardly my fault.
I for one, Sympathize for them being humans, Nothing more !!!

In the end, Humanity matters and how badly humans are being treated at various places in India, Be it Muslims or others.

On a scale of 0 to 10, with 10 being most credible, currently you are sitting at -10.
That's called being brutally honest :yahoo:
NO

where did I insinuate that ?

Hindu undivided BS will be trashed as well, as will these ridiculous xtian inheritance laws and so on.

Good riddance to Nehruvian secularism, out with the garbage, and into a new truly secular era we go.
Then why don't you oppose Beef ban? And push for anti-lynching laws?

Honestly, from what I have seen from your posts, you're not a reliable "friend" but an ally nonetheless (I suppose, anti-Hindutva you're?). It should be noted my exposure is severely limited to mere days.
It would be interesting what @jamahir thinks.

@Naofumi it took you 7 pages to do a 180?

Spine young man ... spine.

Back
Top Bottom