What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

Sure. He did make an awesome point. That was precisely the status of the all-prevailing warrior in his prime, against the elderly statesman who shocked his Pandava proteges by playing the flute and dancing just when Bhima's darling son Ghatotkacha had been killed.

That point had nothing to do with the two questions you asked.

@That Guy

Joe is a perfect example of " Mithi Churi" do not get fooled by his polite, innocent and mohazzab words....behind a sinister motive is lurking.. Ye log piyassay ko kunwain kay paas lay ja kar...pani nahi pilatay....andar dhakka maar detay hain......:angel:

Yazdaan Panaah Baad........

Please point out what I have said wrong, and connect it to the motive that you imply. If you cannot, stop your slander.

Yazdaan Panaah Baad........

Yet more Zoroastrianism in Islam

@I.R.A

Sarosh Yazad Panaah Baad is an ancient Avestan Nirang to Sarosh Yazad, one of Ahura Mazda's closest Yazatas.

Sarosh Yazad Panaah Baad. Yazdan Panaah Baad.

Last edited:
Sure. He did make an awesome point. That was precisely the status of the all-prevailing warrior in his prime, against the elderly statesman who shocked his Pandava proteges by playing the flute and dancing just when Bhima's darling son Ghatotkacha had been killed.

That point had nothing to do with the two questions you asked.

Please point out what I have said wrong, and connect it to the motive that you imply. If you cannot, stop your slander.
Sure but people take a jump of logic and change their definitions between the arguments to keep them valid.
Likewise @padamchen , when he asked said "anti-Hindutva=pro=Muslim" acc. to me, I replied no. More importantly, at that point I thought Muslim=Indian Muslim but the definition changed down the arguments to subcontinental Muslims just to keep the argument valid.
Or maybe my assumptions were wrong.

I recognized your politeness etc....
but I explained and replied to your concerns in my original post. you never said anything wrong....

Sure but people take a jump of logic and change their definitions between the arguments to keep them valid.
Likewise @padamchen , when he asked said "anti-Hindutva=pro=Muslim" acc. to me, I replied no. More importantly, at that point I thought Muslim=Indian Muslim but the definition changed down the arguments to subcontinental Muslims just to keep the argument valid.
Or maybe my assumptions were wrong.

I don't (jump my logic). So why don't we keep our sawal-jawab straight? If I offend, by all means point it out. If others offend, don't pin the tail on my behind.

I don't (jump my logic). So why don't we keep our sawal-jawab straight? If I offend, by all means point it out. If others offend, don't pin the tail on my behind.
I just thought "he made a point" meant endorsing his view (that you paraphrased later). If it was not so then pardon my ignorance.

I recognized your politeness etc....
but I explained and replied to your concerns in my original post. you never said anything wrong....

LOL. It wasn't about politeness. It was about integrity. You imply that there is something clandestine, something nefarious about my arguments. Is there? Or is it that you cannot answer me, and therefore hint that there is something sinister about success in arguing logically and rationally? Is my unnamed crime the fact that neither you nor your instigator found anything to say about my narration? :D

I am sorry if you find this tiresome. You just have to say the word and I will leave the thread. Your forum your rules. I am no beggar, no supplicant.

Most people equate sharia law with amputations, stoning to death and other such violent measures...
Are those not parts of it ?

Enforced proper in many Islamic states.

The hanging of homosexuals using cranes (Iran).

Meanwhile, never to be outdone, over in Saudia, a mere public beheading isn't enough when dealing with "blasphemers", they'll go so far as to crucify the beheaded and put em up for public display !

There's plenty more examples, but hey, they're just following the sharia, right ?

Once we're done with the bug scare, Modi/Shah are going to ram through the UCC, gutting the muslim personal law board (and xtian inheritance and HUD etc too) once and for all, followed by a much needed population regulation law which will go a long way toward alleviating poverty and drastically improving the quality of life of the poor.

Not necessarily in that order perhaps, but these are the other 2 big ticket BJP items that are coming soon.

He's doing really great things for the country, our honourable PM, Mr Modi.

Back
Top Bottom