What's new

A heartbreaking murdering: 17 year old Nicoletta, murdered by her 22-year-old Pakistani refugee boyfriend

Consider this,
Uneducated men spend all their time on women, trying to impress them, flirt with them, and get with them. A lot of guys like this focus on women as their main objective in life. This overbearing tends to push women away Because he’s a self-absorbed asshole. He’ was offended she had the “audacity” to reject him so he killed her. Impossible understand thus sick mindset to take life

This is a problem with men with low IQs and/or poor future prospects REGARDLESS of race, religion or nationality.

Some Pakistanis just carrying out public relation activities to highlight the key qualities of their nation seen most commonly.

Which includes:
- Faking refugee status
- violence against women
- using religion to cover up a crime

I think he was very impressed by Americans so much that he tried to copy their strategy of moving to some country then kill the locals after they host him and give him food and shelter

I think he was very impressed by Americans so much that he tried to copy their strategy of moving to some country then kill the locals after they host him and give him food and shelter
Took all that effort to try and score a point fake Canuck?

just as fake as a fake yank
I dont badmouth where I live pointlessly and certainly not use stupid whataboutism and derailment to distract from a heinous crime.

I just don't buy the angle of ' He killed her because she wasn't coverting to Islam.'.

Just doesn't add up.
I agree...but he thought it would help him as it works in Pakistan. Fact is he has signed his prison sentence

Problem with guys like him is that they have very low IQs coupled with mullahism that will always ensure that they will never be successful in western/european societies and will tend towards criminal behaviour.

I don't want to sound woke or anything but there is a deep element of weird patriarchy here as well

If a Pakistani girl was having live in relationship with Greek guy this khinzeer would think its wrong but in his mind he is defending Islam by having a live in relationship with a Greek girl.

Its like these guys take the worst masculine traits from the home country (honor killings, domestic violence) and then take the worst degeneracy from their host country and somehow combine the 2.

Its why you have guys like him who are using blasphemy excuse while doing zina with a Greek girl LOLLL

Most of immigrants are poors in their origin countries, and criminality rate are higher between poor people (no matter the country where they are).

That's a fact, and it's not related to some particular country. And western press usually try to cover those things, hiding identity of foreign criminals.

This news talk about a crime motivated about religion, it's strange, and I dont believe it.
Likely it was a passion crime, she left him and he doesnt accept it, a (sad) common kind of crime.

Western women are used to change sentimental partner, and some men of more traditional countries can't accept that and think one relationship is for lifetime.
Rich people criminality is more subtle and veiled in slightly higher level of sophistication and the numbers are more but the poor people are easily caught and punished as their crimes are simple and blatant.

Saudi Arabia alone deported hundreds of thousands of Pakistanis over five years.
Gulf Arab states combined would have deported easily over a million Asians, Africans and Arabs in that period. Europe must do the same.
Britain deported Millions of criminals to Australia and New Zealand perhaps he Commonwealth countries should do the same and send all the filth to Australia.

Why not ??? he could be ...

I just pointed out a possibility, as Afghans use to have at least 2 to 3 ID cards namely Pakistani, Afghan National ID card and in some case Irani ID card.

This could have been done 15 years ago, now the Greek and European security authorities have the know-how and experience to recognize where someone comes from.
Age is an issue, especially when Turkey and Pakistan are not cooperating with European authorities.
you could be correct, btw is there any information ID cards of which countries were in his possession?

you could be correct, btw is there any information ID cards of which countries were in his possession?
This particular person has been registered with 2 different names, 3 different surnames, 3 different patronymics and 4 different matronyms. Accordingly, he also declared different dates of birth.
Suspect was arrested in the city of Skopje, North Macedonia, when he made the mistake of opening his mobile phone.

Neither you alone represent the nation of Pakistan, nor do I represent a nation alone.
It's all downhill from here. It's clear as daylight that "people to people" contact is never going to happen with overtly racists around, and diplomatic relation may also suffer because of public pressure from Turks but is very unlikely.

As far as turkey is concerned "Paaki" bashing is part of your mainstream political discourse now, hence this issue (of Paaki bashing) isn't going away anytime soon at least its going to be around as long as there are illegal immigrants in turkey, hence "Pakistanis are perverts" will be etched into the minds of turks. At least in the UK and other Western European countries racist opinions about Pakistanis are fringe not mainstream. Pakistanis even by good turks are perceived as perverts because of the three or four incidents that happened there. And those who defend Pakistanis like you are hounded.

Pakistanis so far are generally unaware of how they are perceived in Turkey, but these continuous insults and dehumanising on social media means that they will know one day (we can thank Indians in advance) and Turkey will be perceived as just another rabid racist country. Affluent Pakistanis are already apprehensive about visiting Turkey because of fear of racism , they will choose Europe instead in the future.

Pakistanis right now simp for turks to the cringiest of levels, it includes our government which for some fkd up reason doesn't recognize Armenia when both Azeris and Turks do. I hope we recognize Armenia one day.

Last edited:
Rich people criminality is more subtle and veiled in slightly higher level of sophistication and the numbers are more but the poor people are easily caught and punished as their crimes are simple and blatant.
Commonly rich people crimes doesnt need to jail them, because they are no a public danger, they are not physically aggressive.

Poor people who raise up in unstructured homes, they are the physically aggressive and the dangerous.

About this news:
Western women of 17 years old, that age is when they are so emotional, they can say one day I love you forever and ever, and next day hanging around with another man.

Western men we can accept that, but men from others cultures can't accept that and they can react very aggressively, like in this news.

Women like to be treated seriously until they are bored and seek another guy.
The problem is: Men from traditional cultures treat them seriously because they think one relationship is for lifetime, and that likes to women, but when it's over, they can't accept it.

Well, Western women must know this, and must be careful when they treat with that kind of foreign men.

Last edited:
I dont badmouth where I live pointlessly and certainly not use stupid whataboutism and derailment to distract from a heinous crime.

you did not bad mouth yourself and I do not live in the U.S.
but even If I did, Saying truth is not a crime in the U.S. is it?

Back
Top Bottom