What's new

A Get Together!!! Wat Say??

Khan chacha - i always over feed myself there - with big chill -gilato lol,

and late night snack at - pandara road or machan at taj. wah wah life sound so good with all this good food.

trust me Lahoris love food :agree:

Khan chacha - i always over feed myself there - with big chill -gilato lol,

and late night snack at - pandara road or machan at taj. wah wah life sound so good with all this good food.

Don't remind me all this ... i will have to make another trip to India ... it's recession time dude ...
those were the days ................ :smitten:

I had food at cookoo's its a reaturent in lahore - the view was better than food lol , but yeh karachi got some amazing food joints,

tick tack - punjabi by nature's VODKA gol gappe and dal bukhara at bukhara's , and ever tried burra at - Salim's in gk ? or sicilian chikhen at big chill or glawati kebab at - nazamudin or - kathi roll of nizam at cannaugh place .... lol i know food is horrible in france. lived in lille for 6 months and paris -6 for 2 months near University.
I would rather eat home made-self made kadi chawal than their horrible food.

hey duhastmish..you went Cuckoo's.wow! thats a nice place.
okay you went Karachi and you been to Lahore..Do you see the difference...I mean blokes..girls..looks...accent?

@Ali Farooq..Your bros friend must have left the heater on!

tick tack - punjabi by nature's VODKA gol gappe and dal bukhara at bukhara's , and ever tried burra at - Salim's in gk ? or sicilian chikhen at big chill or glawati kebab at - nazamudin or - kathi roll of nizam at cannaugh place .... lol i know food is horrible in france. lived in lille for 6 months and paris -6 for 2 months near University.
I would rather eat home made-self made kadi chawal than their horrible food.

i have tried the bolded ones ... will try others on my next trip later this year ...
Although, now i have started liking french food in good french restaurants... but still there is nothing like eating pakora with garama garam chai on street on a rainy day with all ur friends.

hey duhastmish..you went Cuckoo's.wow! thats a nice place.
okay you went Karachi and you been to Lahore..Do you see the difference...I mean blokes..girls..looks...accent?

@Ali Farooq..Your bros friend must have left the heater on!

yeh i think karachi is totally different from lahore - to me Lahore are very friendly people and Lahore girls being - punjabi are beautiful , accent is different ofcourse - in karachi young people dont speak in much punjabi , i have friends from karachi so i think karachi guys are cool and care free. Lahori abuse alot - like delhities.
And karachi hotties some times are too full of them selve think they are some Cameron diaz or Latisha casta , lol.

But food is amazing in both the places, just that you should know where to go in lahore ( like my host said). Karachi everything is very much commercialized.

i have tried the bolded ones ... will try others on my next trip later this year ...
Although, now i have started liking french food in good french restaurants... but still there is nothing like eating pakora with garama garam chai on street on a rainy day with all ur friends.

tick tack delhi is [rolly not the right place for search fo food like - Calcutta or luckhnow or bombaby or sri nagar. but you shud search for food and you get like - gullu meat wala or changezi chikhen or that butter chickhen at nizamudin or galib's kebab etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom