What's new

A future Chinese Carrier group that will make india faint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdi-Karim Elmi

Reaction score
Chinese military doctrine is much superior to Indian. Only Japan and USA can threatern China in a naval battle. However a Chinese CBG consist of 4 type 54 frigates for midium low level threats from the air. 2 Type 052C/D with Ageis style ABM systems and protects the Shing la Carrier from missiles from Space and HALE levels and a future type 055 DDG . Plus a Type 099/98 SSB will defense the carrier from underwater threats.

image_1-620x387.jpg

yaya :D keep it that way :D
But u think it has nothing to do with India. So post such BS in Chinese section and take your India obsession outa here :D

yaya :D keep it that way :D
But u think it has nothing to do with India. So post such BS in Chinese section and take your India obsession outa here :D

No need to be jealous. You know it's true...

title is truly funny.

Funny as this?
05EAD4E8.002C

No need to be jealous. You know it's true...

]

Am I jealous ??? Thanks for you insight :D
Yes I know that your Navy which had not fought a single BATTLE till date is far superior to India :D

BtW has PLAN ever done anything besides threatening fishermen :D
I can post a neutral article on this but it has been posted so many times till you guies don't give up. Good keep it that way

Chinese military doctrine is much superior to Indian. Only Japan and USA can threatern China in a naval battle. However a Chinese CBG consist of 4 type 54 frigates for midium low level threats from the air. 2 Type 052C/D with Ageis style ABM systems and protects the Shing la Carrier from missiles from Space and HALE levels and a future type 055 DDG . Plus a Type 099/98 SSB will defense the carrier from underwater threats.
lol PLAN is a child when it comes to carrier operations. IN has been operating ACs for decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom