What's new

A friendship can be made on this forum.

You have taken a good initiative. But, here are some religious extremists i don't even want to take a name of, they would come and start their BS.

I personaly got some very good freinds on this forum like...Imran khan ,Krait, Mirage5000, Jat Balwan , Vks_gautam , Tera Baap , Jonasad , Donjaguar,jbpgt90,cheekibird,swaty shukla, crimemaster gogo ect ect ect....Thanks To all you freinds.:smitten:
thnx janab but apne sirf ek hi girl ka naam kyo mention kiya hein

thnx janab but apne sirf ek hi girl ka naam kyo mention kiya hein

I personaly got some very good freinds on this forum like...Imran khan ,Krait, Mirage5000, Jat Balwan , Vks_gautam , Tera Baap , Jonasad , Donjaguar,jbpgt90,cheekibird,swaty shukla, crimemaster gogo ect ect ect....Thanks To all you freinds.

kya ho gaya hai janaab aapko???????????dhyaan se dekho do hain

I personaly got some very good freinds on this forum like...Imran khan ,Krait, Mirage5000, Jat Balwan , Vks_gautam , Tera Baap , Jonasad , Donjaguar,jbpgt90,cheekibird,swaty shukla, crimemaster gogo ect ect ect....Thanks To all you freinds.:smitten:

Ek naam repeat kiya hain aapne.. ;)

I personaly got some very good freinds on this forum like...Imran khan ,Krait, Mirage5000, Jat Balwan , Vks_gautam , Tera Baap , Jonasad , Donjaguar,jbpgt90,cheekibird,swaty shukla, crimemaster gogo ect ect ect....Thanks To all you freinds.

kya ho gaya hai janaab aapko???????????dhyaan se dekho do hain
Sorry yaar thora eyes problem lag rahi hein ..mujhe sirf cheeky hi dikhi yhan per

The purpose of the thread has been hijacked, and has been moved to the member forum :D

No one understood the meaning of the thread.

I opened this thread in the Iranian section and was referring to the friendship with Iranians in their newly started section.

Hum to wahi samajhte hai jo humain samajhna hota hain :D

Back
Top Bottom