What's new

A foreigner’s perspective on Pakistan: The land of the misunderstood

Level of tharak is high on this thread. :)

That's exactly what I was think. :p

Na isko English ati hay na Urdu isharoan say he bechtey hay :rofl:
@Ammara Chaudhry @Shamain @PaklovesTurkiye @friendly_troll96 @unleashed
Kasmay is say kharidari silent movie ki tarah hoti hay

What is abpara? Is it a place or what is it?
Khair main to itny ko koi tang hon Na chune mune logo Se Ke bata bhi nahi sakty. :p
Yahan ak area hai wahan mere Khiyal Se 80% yeh chunay munay rehte Hain. Wallahi I avoid so much to go there.
Toba in Ke liye bhi tharki ho Rahe. Expect nahi Kia tha Apne Pakistanio Se. Lmooo :D

Pakistani common people have a good heart. They are kind and compassionate people. The type i like the most. They do have a terrorism menace to deal though .

Khair main to itny ko koi tang hon Na chune mune logo Se Ke bata bhi nahi sakty. :p
Yahan ak area hai wahan mere Khiyal Se 80% yeh chunay munay rehte Hain. Wallahi I avoid so much to go there.
Toba in Ke liye bhi tharki ho Rahe. Expect nahi Kia tha Apne Pakistanio Se. Lmooo :D

Hey @Ammara Chaudhry

"...During my trip, this peaceful tranquility was perhaps most apparent atop a grand 500 step staircase that leads to the ancient Buddhist ruins at Takht Bhai in the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (K-P) – an area Americans know as a safe haven for the Taliban...the numerous stone structures at Takht Bhai soar into the sky as reminders of the widespread influence of Buddhism as far back as the first century BC. The view of the surrounding valley and distant mountains was as breathtaking as that of Machu Picchu, a tourist attraction in Peru visited by millions each year. I stood alone at the very top of the temple in awe of my surroundings, yet overcome with sadness that I was the only visitor -"

Typical parachutist. Like ignorant journalists reporting on the Soviet Union, concentrating on the ancient ruins and vistas, not asking why they are ruins rather than thriving with people. What greater evidence is needed to prove that his perception of reality is severely warped since he doesn't recognize evidence of religious intolerance even when he sees it?

Abpara is a place in Islamabad and whats your problem with Chinese people?
In Islamabad they are very polite and well mannered so i have zero issues with them here

Abpara is a place in Islamabad and whats your problem with Chinese people?
In Islamabad they are very polite and well mannered so i have zero issues with them here
This applies to pretty Much every Nationality residing here. Except perhaps SOME Afghanis. I have met Nigerians Koreans Chinese, English... All of them were nice people. The afghanis i met were nice too but There is news of their mischief every Now and Then,(Murder, Burglaries etc..)

This applies to pretty Much every Nationality residing here. Except perhaps SOME Afghanis. I have met Nigerians Koreans Chinese, English... All of them were nice people. The afghanis i met were nice too but There is news of their mischief every Now and Then,(Murder, Burglaries etc..)
Nigerians drugs aur prostitution kay hawalay say kafi badnaam hain

Hundreds of Nigerians were arrested from I 9 and I 10 on drug and flesh trade charges in 2011-12
There was also a funny story of a Nigerian woman hiding drugs in a place no one couldve thought about

Nigerians drugs aur prostitution kay hawalay say kafi badnaam hain

Hundreds of Nigerians were arrested from I 9 and I 10 on drug and flesh trade charges in 2011-12
There was also a funny story of a Nigerian woman hiding drugs in a place no one couldve thought about
U had to remind me of that. Back then we used to live in I-10/2. I wasnt talking about those Nigerians. Some used to play soccer with us. Those were students. Every Now and then one used to come to our house. He was Islamic University student and sometimes could not cover his Tuition fees entirely and so he used to come for help. They were Respectable and Nice Nigerians.

We have good food. Lot of..............................:smitten::pakistan:

"...During my trip, this peaceful tranquility was perhaps most apparent atop a grand 500 step staircase that leads to the ancient Buddhist ruins at Takht Bhai in the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (K-P) – an area Americans know as a safe haven for the Taliban...the numerous stone structures at Takht Bhai soar into the sky as reminders of the widespread influence of Buddhism as far back as the first century BC. The view of the surrounding valley and distant mountains was as breathtaking as that of Machu Picchu, a tourist attraction in Peru visited by millions each year. I stood alone at the very top of the temple in awe of my surroundings, yet overcome with sadness that I was the only visitor -"

Typical parachutist. Like ignorant journalists reporting on the Soviet Union, concentrating on the ancient ruins and vistas, not asking why they are ruins rather than thriving with people. What greater evidence is needed to prove that his perception of reality is severely warped since he doesn't recognize evidence of religious intolerance even when he sees it?
Spewing BS as usual, I see.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom