What's new

A discussion of the current political situation of Pakistan ....Which party do you support and why?

Which party do you support and why?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
- IK has continously taken u-turns after the genral elections of 2013. There is no rhyme and reason to his continous bickering and now he is threatening to run over an elected government, this goes far beyond 'questionaing' or 'raising awareness'. Our history is very colorful in this regard and the threat to system (as a whole) due to this confrontation is very real.
Did you count the number of U-turns Noora took...from Electricity 3 mths mein khattam kerdoun ga warna naam badal day na

to hum wahan Raiwand mein nai bhathain gay magar yahan kanday malain gay aap logon kay saath! I will do this and that - Mian NS....also took U-turns but since news channels dont write U-turns for them you dont see it?

As for the bickering maybe the Pakistani quam is a real slave and has no habit of questioning what is fed to them...well maybe its time you took your rights and questioned...it would at least show that we are not brain dead and notice and question as par our haq...Mind you that is democracy the ability to question those who are in power!

As for you questioning "raising awareness" it is really really funny....Do you know the opposite of raising awareness? It is ignorance...and the Arabic word for Ignorance is Jahal! So my question to you...do you wish to stay a Jahal or do you wish to be enlightened with awarenes?

- We have more media freedom today in Pakistan, electorinic and social media is vibrant. These platforms are enough for all 'jagana' and 'awareness' but when IK threatens to derail government by putting a million people in Islamabad the aim is not to 'jagana' but 'qabza jamana' :lol:

Yea media freedom still is quiet about Swiss accounts where Zardari locked the money of the people of Pakistan...

Media freedom which still doesnt question the corruption charges on CJ and how his son got appointed by NS!

Media freedom which uttered every shit about India during Karachi airport attacks from vaccine to Factor K to showing a cancer drug to prove their (wrong) point and lead the whole population crazy

Ya media freedom which was telling the location of the army and what they were doing on each step at Karachi airport!

If this is the type of awareness you like then aap ko NS mubarak ho!

Did you count the number of U-turns Noora took...from Electricity 3 mths mein khattam kerdoun ga warna naam badal day na

to hum wahan Raiwand mein nai bhathain gay magar yahan kanday malain gay aap logon kay saath! I will do this and that - Mian NS....also took U-turns but since news channels dont write U-turns for them you dont see it?

As for the bickering maybe the Pakistani quam is a real slave and has no habit of questioning what is fed to them...well maybe its time you took your rights and questioned...it would at least show that we are not brain dead and notice and question as par our haq...Mind you that is democracy the ability to question those who are in power!

As for you questioning "raising awareness" it is really really funny....Do you know the opposite of raising awareness? It is ignorance...and the Arabic word for Ignorance is Jahal! So my question to you...do you wish to stay a Jahal or do you wish to be enlightened with awarenes?

Yea media freedom still is quiet about Swiss accounts where Zardari locked the money of the people of Pakistan...

Media freedom which still doesnt question the corruption charges on CJ and how his son got appointed by NS!

Media freedom which uttered every shit about India during Karachi airport attacks from vaccine to Factor K to showing a cancer drug to prove their (wrong) point and lead the whole population crazy

Ya media freedom which was telling the location of the army and what they were doing on each step at Karachi airport!

If this is the type of awareness you like then aap ko NS mubarak ho!

- PMLN kept the public updated on the electricty crisis, hardly two months had gone by when KA told the nation that it would take atleast 4 years to tackle this energy shortfall and PMLN has accpted its mistake. That said lets look at the U-turns of IK.
He kept on blabbering that drones were the real reason behind militancy and the biggest priority National issue. During dialogue when PMLN succeeded in stoppig the drone strikes for almost three months did you hear a word from IK or PTI? A National priority is defined as something beyond petty politics yet he kept mum on the issue because PMLN was getting the credit. I vividly recall another ghastly 'National' emergency that of drone victims of Waziristan. PTI kept on harping that this was a national issue beyond politics and workers of every politicval party should join the PTI rally as it wa for Pakistan and all. When the rally finally reached Waziristan IK started criticising PMLN and PPP (same parties whom workers IK was requesting to join him for national cause). Amazingly in-front of oh-so-almighty western journalists IK spent some 90% of time on PPP/ PMLN and uttered the word America in passing. IK seems to champion the cause of maligining natioal interest with petty politics.

- Pakistan nation is slave is complete and utter BS. Dictators come up with these lame sorry ecuses when nation doens't trust them. Its their sale call - nation is dumb and slave, we can not entrust Pakistan to Pakistani nation. Sadly the same stance was taken by colonizers who always claimed that natives for too dumb for self rule. I am not surpirsed that a PTI supporter woyuld styoop to this level, they usually lack any self respect and understanoing of politics.

- As for awareness, this is how it happened. PPP was in power with PMLN the opposition. A joint understanding about election process was reached which IK criticised because PTI was not represented. PTI was taken into confidence and was part of every decision, including Fakhro bhai and caretaker government. PTI at that time was ridiculing PMLN and claimed that Zaradri has outplayed PMLN and Punjab is the only province where such high level transfers of beareucracy has taken place to ensure fair elections. CJ was not willing to send judicial magistrates in elections and IK was formost in requesting that elections should be under judiciary (how times have changed). After losing elections IK is putting blame on everyone. PPP and PLN conspired, CJ was part of cospiracy, establishment and Army was part of conspiration, election commission and media were part of conspiracy even international election monitors were part of conspiracy to stop PTI. This my dear is not awareness but a sack of lying bs.

- Media freedom means govt is not putting barriers to reporting and not censoring information. How did you know about Zaradri's swiss case if not for media? Same media which did reports on CJ and his son, same media which covered Karaxhi incident. You can question the professional ability of media but there is simply no denying that it has the freedom. Precisely why a complete lunaic like Qadri is running around getting full coverage against a sitting government. So pray tell how is electronic and social media not vehicles of change? Why can't they be used a peaceful medium to increase awareness? Oh yes I get it, its the Pakistani nation which can't get rid of slave mentality, ain't it :lol:

I have yet to see anyone who sucks more at political acumen then PTI supporters. They are in a league of their own.

Last edited:
- PMLN kept the public updated on the electricty crisis, hardly two months had gone by when KA told the nation that it would take atleast 4 years to tackle this energy shortfall and PMLN has accpted its mistake. That said lets look at the U-turns of IK.
You think that is the only uturn PMLN took? :pop:

He kept on blabbering that drones were the real reason behind militancy and the biggest priority National issue. During dialogue when PMLN succeeded in stoppig the drone strikes for almost three months did you hear a word from IK or PTI? A National priority is defined as something beyond petty politics yet he kept mum on the issue because PMLN was getting the credit. I vividly recall another ghastly 'National' emergency that of drone victims of Waziristan. PTI kept on harping that this was a national issue beyond politics and workers of every politicval party should join the PTI rally as it wa for Pakistan and all. When the rally finally reached Waziristan IK started criticising PMLN and PPP (same parties whom workers IK was requesting to join him for national cause). Amazingly in-front of oh-so-almighty western journalists IK spent some 90% of time on PPP/ PMLN and uttered the word America in passing. IK seems to champion the cause of maligining natioal interest with petty politics.
So national interest is not politics? man politics technically should be about national interest...It is because Pakistan separates the 2 we have been played by everyone!
Ok for this chunk let me ask you in all honesty...
Say you are from Karachi and drone attacks took place...Pry do tell me is there any chance that civilians will not be "accidentally" killed? Be it 1 man or 50 people a month---So his concern was for the 50...small number still significant coz they are Pakistanis...the day we equate each Pakistani life as sacred will be the day we are successful and peaceful! However we feel lives of elites and ministers as sacred (ya I am referring to the protocols each ministers - 1 person) gets!
So if his concern was genuine for his citizens I salute the man! Coz for me each Pakistani life no matter how small is sacred!
PMLN succeed in working on an idea a platform IK built from being insulted and taking all the blames of a cry baby...while all the credit landed in PMLN...yea he kept shut he didnt cry he didnt get credit when he took all the insults and criticisms!

IF PPP and PMLN cant take criticism simply stop doing crappy stuff...if he asked their workers to do something good and join a rally for Pakistan how is that wrong? Do you know what the problem with your understanding is? You do not stand for Pakistan but for a party..Your post clearly cant distinguish National interest, politics, for Pakistan and criticizing parties (which is not equal to criticizing Pakistan) ....You PMLN and PPP dont deserve and criticism? Well PPP 5 yrs and not 1 progress in whole of Pakistan not even Sindh! PMLN? well all contracts are exported and this is somehow for people's interest?!

- Pakistan nation is slave is complete and utter BS. Dictators come up with these lame sorry ecuses when nation doens't trust them. Its their sale call - nation is dumb and slave, we can not entrust Pakistan to Pakistani nation. Sadly the same stance was taken by colonizers who always claimed that natives for too dumb for self rule. I am not surpirsed that a PTI supporter woyuld styoop to this level, they usually lack any self respect and understanoing of politics.
You talk as though every PMLN supporter has a degree in political sciences or economics! And the meaning of the word slave is :

a person who is the legal property of another and is forced to obey them.
How is this NOT happening in Pakistan where questioning the govt is called UTURN? or criticizing the govt is a NO NO or laughable?

HOW is this not happening when people's tax is used to buy bullet proof cars and upgrade your own security without any advancements to the security of the population (slave)

How is this not happening when all contracts are going over seas and no one is supposed to question it?

How is this not happening when ex-CJ son is put at a post he is not qualified or should I say his very dad ruled against?

How is Pakistan not a slave of the current govt? When it cant even raise its concerns without becoming a mockery in the media? That is not democracy it is autocracy!
- As for awareness, this is how it happened. PPP was in power with PMLN the opposition. A joint understanding about election process was reached which IK criticised because PTI was not represented. PTI was taken into confidence and was part of every decision, including Fakhro bhai and caretaker government. PTI at that time was ridiculing PMLN and claimed that Zaradri has outplayed PMLN and Punjab is the only province where such high level transfers of beareucracy has taken place to ensure fair elections. CJ was not willing to send judicial magistrates in elections and IK was formost in requesting that elections should be under judiciary (how times have changed). After losing elections IK is putting blame on everyone. PPP and PLN conspired, CJ was part of cospiracy, establishment and Army was part of conspiration, election commission and media were part of conspiracy even international election monitors were part of conspiracy to stop PTI. This my dear is not awareness but a sack of lying bs.
I have answered the international case which everyone overlooked: UNDP refutes Imran’s claim | Page 2 (post 30 and 33)
As for the rest things change....PPP and PMLN working together can never generate anything honest!
- Media freedom means govt is not putting barriers to reporting and not censoring information. How did you know about Zaradri's swiss case if not for media? Same media which did reports on CJ and his son, same media which covered Karaxhi incident. You can question the professional ability of media but there is simply no denying that it has the freedom.
I never denied its freedom I ridiculed its ability to report!

Precisely why a complete lunaic like Qadri is running around getting full coverage against a sitting government. So pray tell how is electronic and social media not vehicles of change?
Firstly, it is pry...Like I said I ridiculed its very ability to report and to use its brain to report what is report worthy and what is not!
Why can't they be used a peaceful medium to increase awareness? Oh yes I get it, its the Pakistani nation which can't get rid of slave mentality, ain't it
What do you call peaceful? Rally is peaceful and happens all over the world...demonstration can be peaceful but it gets dirty later on by 1-2 hyper people!
He questions in the open is not peaceful enough? It takes courage to question a bully!
I have yet to see anyone who sucks more at political acumen then PTI supporters. They are in a league of their own.
I have yet to see a PMLN supporter add 2 and 2----all they seem to do is take the report from where it starts not from what started it or how it started!

@Sedqal

"I have yet to see anyone who sucks more at political acumen then PTI supporters. They are in a league of their own.'

PPP Supporters? Just look at qalandri

On what basis do you have this "belief" that what PML(N) is doing is called "Economic Development"?

Can you give me one major economic reform/achievement done by PML(N) in their first year and a half?

@Akheilos

First of all I think of PMLN as the "best amongst the worst" not a die hard fan of any party.
About the gullu butt incident I think he should be arrested, trialed and punished and shehbaz sharif should have resigned and there should have been a judicial commission by supreme court for enquiry, as it was an unforgivable act.

The reason for my "belief" is that the economic figures are in the right direction i.e. we are recovering from the disaster of last five years. GDP growth is better than before, foreign reserves are rising, value of rupee is stable, mega projects are being launched which would be completed because this is what PMLN does, motorways, metros and other infrastructure is what they know how do develop. NOT IDEAL but still better than most can do.

China didn't became super-china within a year and a half, it took it decades to reach this might, the thing is PMLN is always thrown away after a couple years, neither they are given the opportunity to prove themselves nor the public gets to judge their performance. look what happened with PPP, they ruled 5 complete years and people judged their fate, same would happen to PMLN or any other party. Or else this leg pulling competition would also apply to the one who comes next. At this time no party can be really judged for good or bad governance as its just the beginning. Otherwise I can ask for KPK that does the literacy rate has gone to 100% and is every living being has access to the state of the art medical facilities there etc etc. Sure they would be doing things in the right direction but is this really the time to judge their performance?

Under the circumstances MQM

Koi khuda ka khauf kr yar...kch to khuda ka khauf kr...

A bloody gang-mafia, which has gone with EVERY government, is good "under the circumstances"? wow!

As I said previously, the only option Pakistan has right now is Imran Khan and PTI. All others have been tested. All others have failed. Multiple times.

A bloody gang-mafia, which has gone with EVERY government, is good "under the circumstances"? wow!

As I said previously, the only option Pakistan has right now is Imran Khan and PTI. All others have been tested. All others have failed. Multiple times.

As I said under the circumstances only choice we have is MQM , khi is at war since last 30 years the unrest rest of Pakistan is witnessing now khi has seen it all , MQM are no saints however their actions are defending the people unlike others who think of khi as war booty

PTI no since they wish to make peace with murderers barbarians otherwise I am all for it !

@Akheilos

First of all I think of PMLN as the "best amongst the worst" not a die hard fan of any party.
About the gullu butt incident I think he should be arrested, trialed and punished and shehbaz sharif should have resigned and there should have been a judicial commission by supreme court for enquiry, as it was an unforgivable act.

The reason for my "belief" is that the economic figures are in the right direction i.e. we are recovering from the disaster of last five years. GDP growth is better than before, foreign reserves are rising, value of rupee is stable, mega projects are being launched which would be completed because this is what PMLN does, motorways, metros and other infrastructure is what they know how do develop. NOT IDEAL but still better than most can do.
Thank you for your time and honesty! :)
China didn't became super-china within a year and a half, it took it decades to reach this might, the thing is PMLN is always thrown away after a couple years, neither they are given the opportunity to prove themselves nor the public gets to judge their performance. look what happened with PPP, they ruled 5 complete years and people judged their fate, same would happen to PMLN or any other party. Or else this leg pulling competition would also apply to the one who comes next. At this time no party can be really judged for good or bad governance as its just the beginning. Otherwise I can ask for KPK that does the literacy rate has gone to 100% and is every living being has access to the state of the art medical facilities there etc etc. Sure they would be doing things in the right direction but is this really the time to judge their performance?
Well, 1stly the bold part in this para...PMLN were always thrown away but till date never trialed for what they were thrown away! So that is not really fair ...they were thrown away based on corruption charges and even during PPP Punjab was under them...why didnt they develop anything then?

As for judging KPK based on a totally new govt and that too in 1.5 yrs is not fair...If you want to give time to PMLN to shine...give PTI that much time plus 4 yrs (coz that is the head start Shariffs have had... not to forget to mention how long they have had Punjab...)...I agree lets give them another few yrs to show their potential but I like the competition like when selling something and you get a competition then prices drop each tries to out smart the other! Positive competition is very good and yes Shahbaz Sharif should just hang himself for he failed despite being in politics forever!

Thank you for your thoughts everyone has the right to theirs :)

This is just your opinion others don't have need to agree with you ... Anyways PTI is also tested within last 1 year ... Imran Khan is a mouthy person ... He claimed that he will bring change within 90 days ... Where is change my dear.........??? Even he couldn't arrange LB polls within a year despite his claim of 90 days ...........

Under the circumstances MQM
Thank you for your participation
As I said under the circumstances only choice we have is MQM , khi is at war since last 30 years the unrest rest of Pakistan is witnessing now khi has seen it all , MQM are no saints however their actions are defending the people unlike others who think of khi as war booty

PTI no since they wish to make peace with murderers barbarians otherwise I am all for it !
Well, Khi is unrest for 30 yrs and how many of that yrs has MQM been sitting there? As for peace with the murderers...Mind you it was his area and he wanted drone strikes to be stopped coz innocents were summed as "collateral damage"...If it was your family as "collateral damage" what would you do? Just be honest for once!

If he had other agendas well we cant tell coz on face value that is his sayings ...and if it is something else we can only guess but if our guess is wrong we will be accusing an innocent who sincerely cares for his people! Like you are calling MQM defending the people!

This is just your opinion others don't have need to agree with you ... Anyways PTI is also tested within last 1 year ... Imran Khan is a mouthy person ... He claimed that he will bring change within 90 days ... Where is change my dear.........??? Even he couldn't arrange LB polls within a year despite his claim of 90 days ...........
Well in such a case SS also claimed for no loadshedding in 3 mths...where is that claim?

He has brought change in terms of petwari...1 change at a time esp when KPK seriously is more backward, and lesser under developed then Karachi or Punjab!

The 'change' of 90 days Imran Khan promised would have been delivered if he was elected on federal level. You don't bring change on provincial level.

Anyways, KPK has been the BEST performing province amongst all province.

Just two days ago, federal government awarded KPK with 1.2 billion reward for "Best financial management amongst all provinces" :azn:

PTI, for the first time in history of Pakistan, has broken the control of Patwaris in "real" terms.

By all accounts, Imran Khan/PTI easily surpasses any other options we have right now.

Well in such a case SS also claimed for no loadshedding in 3 mths...where is that claim?

He has brought change in terms of petwari...1 change at a time esp when KPK seriously is more backward, and lesser under developed then Karachi or Punjab!

When did I support to SS ... They all are liars & hypocrites .............

Thank you for your participation

Well, Khi is unrest for 30 yrs and how many of that yrs has MQM been sitting there? As for peace with the murderers...Mind you it was his area and he wanted drone strikes to be stopped coz innocents were summed as "collateral damage"...If it was your family as "collateral damage" what would you do? Just be honest for once!

If he had other agendas well we cant tell coz on face value that is his sayings ...and if it is something else we can only guess but if our guess is wrong we will be accusing an innocent who sincerely cares for his people! Like you are calling MQM defending the people

!

Define his area !!? So it was ok using 80k Pakistanis as collateral damage than and we should continue with mazk raat than , yes MQM formed in those times let me also remind you that those once upon a time state assets the jihadis also started pouring into khi in those times do the math again

It could be agenda or it could be a foolish understanding of facts no matter what it was my point is just because of his stance khi and the rest of Pakistan paid heavily in blood and still is paying every day. More thanks to him as now the militants have spread their tenticals deep into the city and we are yet to see the blow back of zarbe Azab

The 'change' of 90 days Imran Khan promised would have been delivered if he was elected on federal level. You don't bring change on provincial level.

Anyways, KPK has been the BEST performing province amongst all province.

Just two days ago, federal government awarded KPK with 1.2 billion reward for "Best financial management amongst all provinces" :azn:

PTI, for the first time in history of Pakistan, has broken the control of Patwaris in "real" terms.

By all accounts, Imran Khan/PTI easily surpasses any other options we have right now.

It means he can just perform if he becomes PM ... Wow
Then why would people blame to MQM that they are in government but they did nothing .............
Even MQM doesn't have CMship of Sindh ... MQM doesn't have home ministry of Sindh ... But you expect from MQM more than their authority ... But someone talk about PTI you excuse that they don't have federal govt ...........

Could you answer the claim of IK that he will revive the system in 90 days ... Forget federal govt he can change KPK as per his claims because now provinces have provincial autonomy .................

1) Eliminate terrorism in 90 days .......... But his formula of peace talk has failed after conducting 8 months of talks .......
2) Change the system in 90 days ............. Where is change in KPK except few things .............
3) Hold local govt elections in 90 days .............. Where is election of local govt in KPK ...............
4) End corruption in 90 days ......... Can you claim about it ............

Back
Top Bottom