What's new

A compilation of "All" Pakistani nuclear capable missiles

36 inch Rim and great ground clearance . all wheel drive with half of the axles being steerable. On par with Russian or Chinese TELs. Truely all terrain capable not just Highway or Motorway capable like Indian TELs
Hi dear Shaheen Missile!
There is no doubt that pakistani strategic missiles are more off road capable vis-a-vis their indian counterparts by virtue of using either chinese(which are in turn copies of soviet TELs:sold to them after collapse of USSR by ukraine) or ukrainian(ex-soviet) TELs.But calling a chinese or ex soviet designed TEL as pakistani is sheer intellectual dishonesty and one must refrain from doing it.
Indian ones on other hand rely on either long tata/tatra/volvo trucks or rail carriages(as has been demonstrated a lot of times). Quite recently India has also demonstrated cannister firing of A-5,which means while indian ICBMs or IRBMs might not be as road mobile as lets say pakistani strategic missiles,but they sure can be launched in much smaller time window. For instance according to some estimates,the launch prep time for A-5 is of the order of just 5-8mins whereas for older Agnis and even all of your shaheens itz somewhere between 30-40mins.
Besides you are not taking into account the fact that all of agnis can be fired off rail carriages and indian railways network(4th largest in the world) being what it is--it will make the job of an adversary extremely difficult to find that particular train and destroy it.
In case you're in doubt,you can always search google and ask more informed people like @The Deterrent for unbiased comments.
PS- the only thing I wish we could have done better was choice of better TELs.We could have simply delegated the task of designing entire TEL to tata. Interestingly the canisterized firing system of A-5 was designed by VRDE and L&T(india's $34bn engineering conglomerate with expertise in power engineering and construction).

We use Tatra TELAR & rail mobile launchers..
This is neither an indian TEL nor cannister.This pic is of PLA ,probably 2nd arty corp--custodian of their nuclear arsenal.

Last edited:
Shaheen and Ababeel do not even have Canisters.
None of the ballistic missile have silo capability.

We don't need certificates from Indians about our Missile Technology, for that International Observers are enough.... AS for Indians its enough for us that our Missile Technology paining in their ***

Hi dear Shaheen Missile!
There is no doubt that pakistani strategic missiles are more off road capable vis-a-vis their indian counterparts by virtue of using either chinese(which are in turn copies of soviet TELs:sold to them after collapse of USSR by ukraine) or ukrainian(ex-soviet) TELs.But calling a chinese or ex soviet designed TEL as pakistani is sheer intellectual dishonesty and one must refrain from doing it.
Indian ones on other hand rely on either long tata/tatra/volvo trucks or rail carriages(as has been demonstrated a lot of times). Quite recently India has also demonstrated cannister firing of A-5,which means while indian ICBMs or IRBMs might not be as road mobile as lets say pakistani strategic missiles,but they sure can be launched in much smaller time window. For instance according to some estimates,the launch prep time for A-5 is of the order of just 5-8mins whereas for older Agnis and even all of your shaheens itz somewhere between 30-40mins.
Besides you are not taking into account the fact that all of agnis can be fired off rail carriages and indian railways network(4th largest in the world) being what it is--it will make the job of an adversary extremely difficult to find that particular train and destroy it.
In case you're in doubt,you can always search google and ask more informed people like @The Deterrent for unbiased comments.
PS- the only thing I wish we could have done better was choice of better TELs.We could have simply delegated the task of designing entire TEL to tata. Interestingly the canisterized firing system of A-5 was designed by VRDE and L&T(india's $34bn engineering conglomerate with expertise in power engineering and construction).

This is neither an indian TEL nor cannister.This pic is of PLA ,probably 2nd arty corp--custodian of their nuclear arsenal.
Chassy is imported . TEL is all made in Pakistan. No foreign country can be given the exact specs of your nuclear missile to build bespoke TEL for each different system. Your assumption of our TEL being all out imports is insane and ignorant.
Pakistan develops TEL alongside the missile.
I have detailed the evolution of Pakistani TELs in this thread.
https://defence.pk/threads/incremental-upgrades-in-pakistani-nuclear-missiles-over-the-years.472457/
On the other hand India uses Volvo and other foreign trucks for their missiles with locally built trailers .
So what exactly is the difference here? None.
In fact Pakistan has put more effort in developing TELs for each missile step by step,as evident by the thread link above.

Chassy is imported . TEL is all made in Pakistan. No foreign country can be given the exact specs of your nuclear missile to build bespoke TEL for each different system. Your assumption of our TEL being all out imports is insane and ignorant.
Pakistan develops TEL alongside the missile.
I have detailed the evolution of Pakistani TELs in this thread.
https://defence.pk/threads/incremental-upgrades-in-pakistani-nuclear-missiles-over-the-years.472457/
On the other hand India uses Volvo and other foreign trucks for their missiles with locally built trailers .
So what exactly is the difference here? None.
In fact Pakistan has put more effort in developing TELs for each missile step by step,as evident by the thread link above.
Hi dear shaheen missile!
Ignorant wouldnt really be the kind of word you'd use to address someone who is educated enough and has worked on couple of projects like these. I thought you were educated enough to understand the difference. Just to simplify things for you,lets just delve a bit deeper into this,shall we?
You said Chassis is imported whereas TEL is made in pakistan. I know it would be cliche to ask for proofs again and again from a crowd that pays god damn two hoots to proofs and scientific reasoning.But me being "ignorant and stubborn" Amardeep,would ask for proof--and no thread from defence.pk doesnt count as a "credible engineering" proof. You would have to show posters or declarations from HIT or NESCOM to prove that they are assembled in any capacity in pakistan. What part of WS-21200 is actually assembled in pakistan?

You claimed that India uses foreign trucks for their missiles--of course it does!- I never denied that,but I can prove that the indigenous content of these vehicles is far more higher than corresponding chinese TELs that you claim are assembled in pakistan!

Now what you fail to take into account are two things-
(A) Design of various launchers like TCT-5(cannisterized firing system for A-5)
(B) Use of various Indian "designed and manufactured" trucks for various tactical and even some strategic missiles.For instance TATA and Ashok Leyland!

#A
fig-ii---agni-v.jpg

I am sure you have seen this pic multiple times but just bare with me for one more time. The vehicle you see is of course volvo but the rear section particularly the "cold launch" canisterized launching system also known as TCT-5 was designed by VRDE and L&T. Interestingly they filed as many as 10 patents for this particular design. I am sure lot of pakistanis dont even care about things like patents and paper.But fortunately thats not how things work in rest of the world. You are free to consult various DRDO publications to find the details about the patents filed etc.So what does that tell you?

#B
4-Rear-Steered-Axles-13.jpg
P1050040.JPG
tata_lpta_5252.jpg
wWSyS2q.jpg

These are not for strategic purposes,but TATA and Ashok leyland does have the technical capacity to design one in-house! I am sure you know how to use google effectively to learn more about their research.In fact to your surprise,TATA has a very huge research centre at pune! You can search for their resarch,patent footprint etc.
These are arty-trailers.
16251564_1647691835259035_7258816298320783323_o.jpg

Kindly note this is also "indigenously designed and manufactured".It is not licensed produced or assembled truck like TATRA.
Tor-M2KM_TATA_Chasis.jpg

Please provide proof of your statement. What was the last truck to be designed in house in pakistan?I know these are some bitter questions that no pakistani wishes to face. But you not only dragged india into this but also display no regards to intellectual property. You should first learn to have intellectual honesty.

Shaheen and Ababeel do not even have Canisters.
None of the ballistic missile have silo capability.

yet they have enough in them to keep dirty indians on their toes and constantly paranoid

Back
Top Bottom