What's new

A Comment From India Times – Why Indian Hindus Hate Muslims

In 70s 80s and all there was no such problem. However, this mindset is increasing not just in India but also around the world especially in West, East Europe and other countries that are directly affected.

Please understand that such reactions are a consequence of the constant violent behavior of a certain type of people in your community. If the majority is peaceful as you all claim, then why is it that no steps are being taken to de-radicalize the deviated ones?

Tell me one major initiative that is being done to de-radicalize these specific violent ones. Because of such people, even Islamic majority countries like Turkey and Indonesia who are open minded and liberal are suffering from terror attacks.

What explanation do you have for that?

What do you say for the anger that is building up in mature muslim-majority countries like the ones I mentioned above?

Here is another one of those famous beliefs. You exactly do what I want you to do, otherwise Muslims would suffer in India - or - The fault is yours and therefore, I am going to ill-treat my Muslims/minorities.

My answer - please go ahead. You will suffer, not me.

You guys are still living in a 1000 year old India. I am a Pakistani and I am not an Indian Muslim. Go ahead, keep on fighting and killing Indian minorities. It will take you better part of a couple of centuries to kill all of them, in the manner that you are performing and they will keep on getting angrier and angrier. And they will fight back harder and harder.

Here is another one of those famous beliefs. You exactly do what I want you to do, otherwise Muslims would suffer in India - or - The fault is yours and therefore, I am going to ill-treat my Muslims/minorities.

You guys are still living in a 1000 year old India. I am a Pakistani and I am not an Indian Muslim. Go ahead, keep on fighting and killing Indian minorities. It will take you better part of a couple of centuries to kill all of them, in the manner that you are performing and they will keep on getting angrier and angrier. And they will fight back harder and harder.

It is no chaku talwar muqabla these days,we know how to do it.

Killing bro? If they really wanted to kill ,the indians would have unleashed the army .Not sent it to control the riots. This is the effect of wahabbis and deobandis growing in power and on the other hand ,Bajrang Dal and their minions gaining strength.And the funny thing... both sides(sunni and hindu) will murder shia and themselves if riots break out.

And how do you know that. Must be a bhoot troubling you in the house built over a 500 year old graveyard, eh.

You just said that posh houses are built over the graves?

i have been to danish manda,the locality where his house is and i enjoyed it thoroughly.

Great city and nice food.

So u ll appreciate that what those people of punjab underwent should not happen again anywhere,thus we stay at a distance and say hi bye.

Killing bro? If they really wanted to kill ,the indians would have unleashed the army .Not sent it to control the riots. This is the effect of wahabbis and deobandis growing in power and on the other hand ,Bajrang Dal and their minions gaining strength.And the funny thing... both sides(sunni and hindu) will murder shia and themselves if riots break out.

A very interesting place that you live in. I hope you enjoy yourself.

Hindus,nobody ll ever kill any muslim unless provoked or in defence.

Our only goal now is restoration of those mosques which have been built upon Hindu temples.

There are 300 of them and we have ample proof that there are temple ruins underneath and we want archaelogical surveys done in all those places and if we are wrong,we ll help rebuild the mosque ourselves.

If those countries want to sell the products,Pakistan has to oblige whether it likes or not.

:rofl:

We are not a prostitute to be used by others. "Have to oblige"? LMFAO!!!!

We will only 'oblige' if it is in OUR interests..

For example, we "oblige" on drone strikes because it took out most of our enemies.

We did not obliged on 'Afghan Talibans' and anti-U.S forces' issue..and remember, this was SUPER POWER and yet we took it on and protected our interests in the region...

See BBC documentary on how Pakistan totally ran circles around the West, exploited them through getting aid, and in return, made war more helish for them...

Your p*ssy hindustan can't even think of doing in next 100 years!

Western companies use indian (read monkeys) as "sample" for their medicine testing....and many die during the process. Want me to quote your own newspaper crying about it? :omghaha:

Central Asia was never the pivotal point,the pivotal things were good weather,agricultural,fertile land and the trade routes.

Central Asia has resource dumbass...and strategic importance..with bordering China, Russia, Persia, and Europe!!! Not to mention its huge gas resources etc...

Thats the reason for fighting over Istanbul/Palestine/India.

Dumbo, Palestine has nothing worthwile...only Jerusalem. It doesn't have massive resources of any sort....

Central Asia is a dry wasteland,Not India.

It has gas, natural resources etc. Only a dumbo bhartiiii would call such region a waste land...

Central Asia gave rise to super powers/ great powers that india couldn't do...Remember all those "Tarukhshas" coming from the steppes?

Most of your country is a dry desert called Balochistan,not mine.

My country has deserts, beaches, rivers, mountains, plains, plateaus and so on..

Balochistan isn't 'desert' dumbo...It is just sparsely population
Only thing India imports from Pakistan is Onions and only in scarcity,and we can go without Onions if needed and what would u do without medicines?

You are making it sound as if ALL of our medicine comes from your pathetic india? lol
Not every country has agriculture and uranium.

They have other resources. Look at Arabs.

Even your punjab is a semi arid land ,i come from lush green forests with great rainfall and fresh rivers.

Where you from? South india?

Punjab is the BEST land of Indian subcontinent...rivers, agriculture, urban centers etc...It is still one of the most richest region of india...and called the bread basket of india..
I laugh at you barbarian.

barbarian? I'm not a monkey worshiping, caste-believing, woman raping, daughter burning hindu...

You dont work with China,they throw you bones in return for them getting land in Kashmir.

lol, we are working WITH them to join their Western (Muslim Majority) front with hot waters. This will have following advantages..

1) Muslim Majority region of China will become center of trade, commerce, and commercial activity. This will uplift Chinese Muslims' and their unease with state go down...Islam will flourish more in China Inshallah!

2) Pakistan will become a massive trade, and energy corridor between Arabia and China, two of the greatest historical civilizations...

3) indian leverage over Chinese supplies going through indian ocean will be vastly decreased, rendering india as a useless player in indian ocean...and hence containing it on sea too!

4)American/Western influence in the region will be decreased..and Chinese, Persians, Arabs would have more commercial ties..bringing more wealth to Islamic World..and part of this wealth will be used to further Islam globally (It has 1.7 billion strong followers already and has cultural/ideological presence in every single corner of the globe..Mashallah! No historical force in recorded human history even comes close to the global spread, cultural presence, and historical influence of Islam that it gained in first 1400 years of its inception...Mashallah again! Christian got 2 billion followers in 2000 years..Islam is all set to pass that milestone in under 1450 years Inshallah!)

5) With massive trade relations, Chinese and Islamic People won't 'fight' for interests...by inter-linking their interests, we can avert the pressure that a rising superpower might bring!

...And this is just one project we are working on....there are many others...Again, we aint prostitute called india that is used by west for medicine testing samples hahaha..

China and Pakistan have solid, mutually respected, and highly interest based alliance! You are just ashamed that your country isn't worth a dime and is sitting at useless gigantic plains... :nana:

A very interesting place that you live in. I hope you enjoy yourself.

Yes, because my family lives in Lucknow and they will sell their property. There have been talks about migrating to Canada,but then I say we should change our religion to Bahai ,because we don't want to be hunted by fundamentalist christians,salafis or anti-muslim neo-nazis who have no understanding of shia-sunni ,but they don't agree.

You just said that posh houses are built over the graves?

i have been to danish manda,the locality where his house is and i enjoyed it thoroughly.

Great city and nice food.

So u ll appreciate that what those people of punjab underwent should not happen again anywhere,thus we stay at a distance and say hi bye.

Danishmandan. You know what - the people of that Basti saved the life of one of the Sikh Gurus from the Mughuls and kept him hidden there till they left.

One of the twelve Bastis of Pathans who moved from Kaniguram over 500 years ago. Imran Khan's mother belonged to one of those Bastis. So was Majid Khan's family.

Say hello to the bhoot from my side when you go there again.

Hindus,nobody ll ever kill any muslim unless provoked or in defence.

Our only goal now is restoration of those mosques which have been built upon Hindu temples.

There are 300 of them and we have ample proof that there are temple ruins underneath and we want archaelogical surveys done in all those places and if we are wrong,we ll help rebuild the mosque ourselves.

FCUK OFF!!!

You want to destroy all mosques that were build in middle ages? Just because some people did stupid thing back then, you want to destroy Islam's praying houses now? How pathetic!!!

Back
Top Bottom