What's new

A Comment From India Times – Why Indian Hindus Hate Muslims

I think enough is enough,we dont need desperate,needy muslims voting for any random gunda.

They want to give the power to undeserving gundas making life difficult for themselves and us.

Such a negative,cynical,suicidal action.

This is real suicide voting.

To be honest, at least in that post there was nothing to object to :angel:
Young lady - please do not even attempt to cut an onion in the presence of others. One) you may cut some one else taking him to be an onion and Two) you won't cry, the onion and those present would.

Why do you have so much anger in you.

Muslims are not minority. Parsis, Buddhists are. Politicians have done what not to keep the Muslims as they were. If they get educated - move out and integrate fully, it will be difficult for them to vote for these devils. Stay in our country and see for yourself for about 3 months. You will see.

I have been there many a times and may understand more than an eye can meet.

Young lady - please do not even attempt to cut an onion in the presence of others. One) you may cut some one else taking him to be an onion and Two) you won't cry, the onion and those present would.

Why do you have so much anger in you.

I am cold enough to see this as reality,my husband's grandparents migrated from near noakhali.

My cousin sister is married to a Gill from jalandhar and their stories are also the same.

He spoke about servants taking over their house as soon as they found out that Gujranwala ll go to Pakistan and all the mayhem they saw.

His grandaunt lost her mental state and turned insane,one granduncle ran from the train into a forest to be never found again.

and u ask me,why am i cold?

funny.

This is another phenomenon that I see repeated time and time again. The majority community is projected as being wronged by the minorities. Muslim appeasement is the word used to pressurize governments and the powerful to deny whatever limited benefits that a minority community may deserve. I can not understand this. The majority Hindus feel threatened from minorities in India. And on many occasions this ploy is used to act against them as well. The result - ghettoization of minorities which sets in a survivals instinct and the minorities start acting as being threatened all the time. No Muslim in Pakistan wears a skull cap, whereas in India almost all the Muslims wear a skull cap - why. Survival instinct probably has set in where they are forced to become different and even attire differently to retain their separate identity. It beats me as to why would such a stage be allowed to reach.After all, these 150-160 million Indian Muslims can not and would not be accepted by any country in the world. @bronxbull and many others here are proponents of this rather odd theory. I am not responsible for Indian Muslims - Indians are. And when you push them in such a corner, they fight back and are pronounced as terrorists. Unfortunately, they have no other place to go to but India.

Nassr,many of the hindu castes are pretty adjusting,some like jats have a short temper . I am a shia sufi . But there are problems in UP are due to the Deobandi and Wahabbi schools which are flourishing due to Saudi Money being poured into them. We shias are suffering too as Deobandi terrorists have several times targetted us in Lucknow. If it were not for police,there would be a realbloodbath in UP ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Only in India, people would democratically, freely, under no force or coercion elect a Hindu Extremist Government, especially one which is infamous for committing mass genocide against India's Muslim population the last time it was elected democratically, freely, under no force or coercion.

Thoo (SUPARCO spits on Indian flag).

Well, brothers what happens when one tries to spit on Sun?

I am cold enough to see this as reality,my husband's grandparents migrated from near noakhali.

My cousin sister is married to a Gill from jalandhar and their stories are also the same.

He spoke about servants taking over their house as soon as they found out that Gujranwala ll go to Pakistan and all the mayhem they saw.

His grandaunt lost her mental state and turned insane,one granduncle ran from the train into a forest to be never found again.

and u ask me,why am i cold?

funny.

You ask me why I am not cold. Many of the same things that you have explained and the fact that the graves left behind which had my dead ancestors for over 500 years, gone. There are posh housing colonies built on them. At times I pray that aur kuch nahin to wahan rehnay walon ko unkay bhoot hi daratay rahein to achha hoga.

I was shocked to read the comments in India Times. So much hatred for Muslims and Pakistan is spewed in the comments section of this newspaper. I am sure it would be the same in other mainstream Indian newspapers.

Visit this site and see for yourself – it is horrific and shameful. This is aam Indian expressing him/herself. Unbelievably shocking indeed.

Muzaffarnagar violence: Over 10,000 displaced; 10,000 arrested - The Times of India

Comment

Dear Non-Muslim Indians.............A Virus will always be a Virus....... Islam virus is incurable..... Right from Alauddin Khilji (1303 CE) to Afzal Guru (Present 2013) there is no difference in the Islamic mindset....... Dear Narendra Modi......Save us, Liberate us.........India is an Unfinished Chapter of Islamic Caliphate. No other country in the world could save itself from becoming an Islamic Nation where ever Islamic dominance had prevailed for more than 50 years. Middle East, Turkey, Africa, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Pakistan, South Asia, Malaysia etc are just examples. Once the Muslims rise in population in any part of the world, they exert a substantial influence on the politics, indulge in terror, bombings, riots in the nation to establish Satan Allah laws like Sharia, Fatwa, Hizab, Khatna, Burqa, Jihad, Halal etc. Any nation that allows Muslims immigration from Muslim nations is signing its own death warrant. Allah is the Satan of Islamic Caliphate and Terrorism. Already his Islamic children have killed CRPF jawans, done beheading and killed innocents in Hyderabad just to quench Allah's blood thirst. But Allah is more thirsty and his Terrorist children kill people all over the world. Allah is thirsty for innocent blood not only of Asia Sub continent but also in Middle East, Africa, Europe & United States. Time shall come when Modi along with whole Non Islamic world shall unite to exterminate (1.3 Billion) Allah Viruses to Save Earth from Islamic Caliphate and Satan Allah Terrorism. Allah is Satan !

In 70s 80s and all there was no such problem. However, this mindset is increasing not just in India but also around the world especially in West, East Europe and other countries that are directly affected.

Please understand that such reactions are a consequence of the constant violent behavior of a certain type of people in your community. If the majority is peaceful as you all claim, then why is it that no steps are being taken to de-radicalize the deviated ones?

Tell me one major initiative that is being done to de-radicalize these specific violent ones. Because of such people, even Islamic majority countries like Turkey and Indonesia who are open minded and liberal are suffering from terror attacks.

What explanation do you have for that?

What do you say for the anger that is building up in mature muslim-majority countries like the ones I mentioned above?

I have pakistani friends and i openly tell this simple fact,

We are friends,may be even cousins whatever but it is always better to stay at a distance and say hi,bye,meet once in a year.

Staying together all the time causes problems and wolves can raise a tiger cub for sometime but once it is big enough,it always goes out on its own.

true story and a lesson forever.

That is a very strange friendship.:undecided:

You ask me why I am not cold. Many of the same things that you have explained and the fact that the graves left behind which had my dead ancestors for over 500 years, gone. There are posh housing colonies built on them. At times I pray that aur kuch nahin to wahan rehnay walon ko unkay bhoot hi daratay rahein to achha hoga.

Your grandparents were from Jalandhar?

Back
Top Bottom