What's new

A Clever New Ad From India Shows Just How Stupid Men Look When They Creep On Unsuspecting Women

IndoCarib

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
A Mumbai film institute made a clever ad skewering India's culture of female objectification, and released it one year after the heavily publicized gang rape and murder of a 23-year-old student.

Though the incident in December 2012 drew international attention for its gruesomeness — a Delhi woman was raped and bludgeoned by six men while taking the bus home from a movie — the new public service announcement puts a vitriolic spin on the practice of everyday street harassment.

The ad was released by the Whistling Woods International Institute on Dec. 16, the one-year anniversary of the Delhi gang rape.

In it, men are seen leering at women while driving mopeds, riding public transportation, and sitting in cafes. Then, the women flip the switch by showing the men just how silly they look checking out a woman who doesn't want their attention.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/india-whistling-woods-dehli-rape-2014-1#ixzz2pojW9MKT

stupid ad, men dont care how they look like. Ugly dudes dont care how they look like even more.
So true :rofl:

That is why all they can do is get off on the 2 sec they get to see a girl during traffic

stupid ad, men dont care how they look like. Ugly dudes dont care how they look like even more.
BTW what about the provocative dressing by Women :undecided: By nature men are programmed to look at opposite gender :p: If all men stop looking at females will it make all women happy, considering by nature women like to be admired by men? On one hand you want men to don't stare at you but you don't respect your own dress code, it doesn't sounds fair!

BTW what about the provocative dressing by Women :undecided: By nature men are programmed to look at opposite gender :p: If all men stop looking at females will it make all women happy, considering by nature women like to be admired by men? On one hand you want men to don't stare at you but you don't respect your own dress code, it doesn't sounds fair!

I always stick to a glance and i tend to move my head before the chick could move her's...try this, she would crave for your attention :laughcry:

Freedom of everything from dancing nude to eating crap....that is 1 thing everyone will trash down your throat forgetting everything comes with responsibilities....why would someone wear such a short skirt while on a bike? :unsure:

However, the world today runs on this : I do whatever you want you dont enter my business uninvited....

So to hell with biology or what naturally attracts a man and run everything on man made laws of freedom ;)

Todays youth are the most irresponsible beings ever...from destroying nature to destroying themselves for few minutes of self pleasure called freedom ...Funny it is but many will disagree with me....Coz apparently if nature is being dissolved a man who cant curb his "natural" instincts is termed animal ...though biologically we are ...same people will be first to bow to Darwin theory ...Alot of confusion...alot :D

I always stick to a glance and i tend to move my head before the chick could move her's...try this, she would crave for your attention :laughcry:
:lol: considering the normal meetup between totally stranger happen in similar ways. There is no clear boundary between wrong and right, means it all depends upon context. For example consider scenario in the ad where guy in buss was looking at girl. Now what if she smiles back ? In this case from her perspective she didn't mind that all but according to ad creator guy is pure evil and should be ashamed of it.

When men will stop ogling at women, babies will have to be produced in laboratories...

stupid ad, No matter what they think men look at women, and women when they like check out with side glances,be it anywhere in the world. That is biology.

When men will stop ogling at women, babies will have to be produced in laboratories...
Tomorrow if i a man runs naked everyone looks at them in shock, what is ogling? it is natural for any man to look at a pretty female or something shocking..you wear revealing dresses with half of your cleavage out it is natural for any man to look.

Back
Top Bottom