What's new

A Brief History of The Warrior Rajputs

Stop fighting guys.

This list mixes Pakistan and Indian history in to one. Many of these kingdoms didnt rule Pakistan. Only Indian base empires to rule Pakistan were Maurya and Gupta for about 300 years.

Not too mention the history written here starts with IVC and Vedic which were both started in modern day Pakistan and then went east a little for IVC and a lot for Vedic.

ja doob mar kisi well me ghatya insaan

gandi zabaan

maan behen ki bhi tameez nahin hai

yeh aukaat hai racist kanjaron ki
chal chawal ab muja tu na reply kia tu phir apni maa behan ka alawa bakioo ki b khair nahi

Guys this is family forum, don't use gandhi language.

@Rana4pak
@Multani
yeah plz ask them to stop!
Ghau still means cow in Urdu and Hindi no?

It is a hindutva theory like the one claiming Mexicans are Hindu probably another pseudo historian you guys are famous for, Ghauris were either Turks or Iranian Tajiks.
its Gaey......in urdu!

Ghau still means cow in Urdu and Hindi no?
Yes in Hindi we say it Gai.Not sure about Urdu.
It is a hindutva theory like the one claiming Mexicans are Hindu probably another pseudo historian you guys are famous for, Ghauris were either Turks or Iranian Tajiks.
Why you use the word Hindutva again and again dude,I am not habitual of hearing the word Hindutva again and again.My ears give me a lot of pain when i hear this word.Use the word Indians.

Mughals or Muslims also live in India.Muslims of India have a better claim on Muslim or Mughal rule than Pakistanis but technichally neither Indians nor Pakistanis can claim there achievemnets(if we treatout Akbar and some other rulers who were born in India) as they were foreigners unless you have gone insane.
just post the list posted yesterday.

Why you use the word Hindutva again and again dude,I am not habitual of hearing the word Hindutva again and again.My ears give me a lot of pain when i hear this word.Use the word Indians.

It is same in Urdu afaik.

Not all Indians are hindutva although you may consider yourself as such and secondly my voice is not projecting through your screen unless you are tripping on LSD or something.

Yes in Hindi we say it Gai.Not sure about Urdu.

@KingMamba respect the request hes making....if the discussion is being done in civilized way....i think he aint being rude!

Your list is bogus and rediculous historically, only Maurya and Gupta from India ruled Pakistan. By posting it in every thread will not change anything.

Well the list does say history of India and not Pakistan. We share some history with them but they are desperate when they say we share all.

Your list is bogus and rediculous historically, only Maurya and Gupta from India ruled Pakistan. By posting it in every thread will not change anything.
That may be true but i dont see you saying the same thing when Pakistanis say the same thing to Indians.Secondly this is just a list of history of Modern India,nothing to do with who ruled whom.

Well the list does say history of India and not Pakistan. We share some history with them but they are desperate when they say we share all.
Why would any Indian will say that we share all the history??

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom