What's new

A Bangladeshi visit to Pakistan

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3684710 said:
she got that feeling because she knows if a pakistani goes to dhaka he wont be respected, but rather hated

some nations just take advantage of our hospitality and big heartedness

pakistanis dont even care what happened in 71, when a bengali meets us, we dont even remember the 71, but when you meet some bengalis they will quickly remind themselves of 71 ask for apology blah blah

Its true that if you go to Bangladesh and you tell them you are Pakistani,they will straight away say something about 1971 or their freedom...
But i am not sure if they will hate you on that...as i was in Chittagong in 90s and i enjoyed my stay...

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3684710 said:
she got that feeling because she knows if a pakistani goes to dhaka he wont be respected, but rather hated

some nations just take advantage of our hospitality and big heartedness

pakistanis dont even care what happened in 71, when a bengali meets us, we dont even remember the 71, but when you meet some bengalis they will quickly remind themselves of 71 ask for apology blah blah

We are so lucky that you have cornered the department of big heartedness, because when others go to others countries they get whacked on their heads outside the airport... heh.

Back
Top Bottom