What's new

کیا آپ بھی مشکل کی اس گھڑی میں الطاف حسین کے ساتھ ہیں.

کیا آپ بھی مشکل کی اس گھڑی میں الطاف حسین کے ساتھ ہیں.

• Total voters
I think MQM should get rid of Altaf...I mean altaf is useless cr@p...what did he give us Muhajirs? Nothing...he should've pushed all Muhajirs to strictly focus on studies then he would be hero. For me Altaf is opportunist. Poor middleclass MQM workers work hard & all the fame goes to altaf who is siting miles away in London. It will be good if he get life imprisonment with no bail out or execution. I hope British Police/govt will not send him to Pakistan.

I like MQM but not altaf. All popularity & good work of MQM goes down when altaf twist with his one nonsense statement.

I think MQM should get rid of Altaf...I mean altaf is useless cr@p...what did he give us Muhajirs? Nothing...he should've pushed all Muhajirs to strictly focus on studies then he would be hero. For me Altaf is opportunist. Poor middleclass MQM workers work hard & all the fame goes to altaf who is siting miles away in London. It will be good if he get life imprisonment with no bail out or execution. I hope British Police/govt will not send him to Pakistan.

I like MQM but not altaf. All popularity & good work of MQM goes down when altaf twist with his one nonsense statement.

This proves that apna mulk apna hi hota hai ... He ignored to his own country and now he had been caught in his favorite country ... He should have come back to Pakistan in Musharraf era but ussay London k mazay lagay thay ... Ab lay London k mazay ..............

10418860_724141770957812_8103397392130741742_n.jpg

Yes i am with Altaf Bhai, he should be released asap. Give UK some blood money because altaf is Pakistan citizen and our laws apply on him no matter where he is.

They found my 0.4 Million Pound Sterling

$669,760 USD CASH STUFFED in locker !!!

R you kidding me ... people work 60 years and they save up barely 100k for retirement
Altaf-Hussain-480x238.jpg

altaf-hussain-passport-photo-218x300.jpg

Wrong accusation, i have saved almost €50.000 while i am just normal guy in early twinties. And here we are talking about Altaf Bhai.

Never......................Will never support anyone that calls for the destruction of Pakistan

I am ready to dig his grave.....put him beneath the soil in any trash yard with 21 cannon salute....all cannons shall be directed to his piglet face.!! WTH Yaar...!!!

jee bilkil...

Altaaf bhai phansi charho... Hum tumhare saath hain (tumhain latkane ke liye)

91% against Altaf toad (includes 76% extremely against).

The PEOPLE have spoken.

"I am Urdu-Speaking and I think Altaf is a Traitor".

Jo mulk ka gaddar ha wo mout ka haqdar ha

Altaf Hussain is traitor who support him he is also traitor there are no ifs and buts

Absolute ridiculous question who supports traitor of nation

Back
Top Bottom