What's new

کیا آپ بھی مشکل کی اس گھڑی میں الطاف حسین کے ساتھ ہیں.

کیا آپ بھی مشکل کی اس گھڑی میں الطاف حسین کے ساتھ ہیں.

• Total voters
10250310_698200500227211_2673787721530203876_n.jpg
altaf the criminal must be extradited to Karachi to be held on trial by Pakistanis. Next it is zardari, and then ganja paindop

They found my 0.4 Million Pound Sterling

$669,760 USD CASH STUFFED in locker !!!

R you kidding me ... people work 60 years and they save up barely 100k for retirement
Altaf-Hussain-480x238.jpg

altaf-hussain-passport-photo-218x300.jpg

I am with him in these troubled times. We should put him in a high security jail to protect him.

Sure I will support him, someone please pass me some more sugar. Deadly one.

He is a British National and all this process is working according to his country laws and we Pakistani have nothing to do with that. If he is Pakistani then i will support him but since he surrender his Pakistaniate to earn British citizenship. So to me i dam care.

I support Altaf Hussain if he's truly innocent in this case. I also pray that he is freed with good health and returns to Pakistan to lead his nation. I'm no conspiracy theorist but I would like to see how they are going to charge him with money laundering. I'm sure MQM keeps all records of donations.

I support Altaf Hussain if he's truly innocent in this case. I also pray that he is freed with good health and returns to Pakistan to lead his nation. I'm no conspiracy theorist but I would like to see how they are going to charge him with money laundering. I'm sure MQM keeps all records of donations.
which nation you exactly talking about ..?

They found my 0.4 Million Pound Sterling

$669,760 USD CASH STUFFED in locker !!!

R you kidding me ... people work 60 years and they save up barely 100k for retirement
Altaf-Hussain-480x238.jpg

altaf-hussain-passport-photo-218x300.jpg

Arey bhai, that amount is nothing. MQM die hard fans donate more than that in a single day. Everyone is talking about this £400,000 but no one is mentioning the hundreds of millions worth of business of Lohar shareef. No one is gonna mention where he got his money.

which nation you exactly talking about ..?

All those who follow him, and all those who have sympathies with him from other provinces. ( I know a few)

Arey bhai, that amount is nothing. MQM die hard fans donate more than that in a single day. Everyone is talking about this £400,000 but no one is mentioning the hundreds of millions worth of business of Lohar shareef. No one is gonna mention where he got his money.

All those who follow him, and all those who have sympathies with him from other provinces. ( I know a few)

Is Lohar shareef British national?

Is Lohar shareef British national?

No, as long as he invests in London, the British government doesn't care where he gets his money from. British gov only gets pissed when you store money and don't invest in UK.

On a related note, money laundering is extremely hard to prove in court, which is why I said I am anticipating the evidence they present in court.

And please, don't think I am some die hard supporter of MQM. I am a causal observer who finds my self agreeing to a lot of their policies. I can't even vote in Pakistan. Lol

Back
Top Bottom