What's new

A 2015 warning to Pakistan and Turkey by UAE taking shape in 2017.

These arab oil lords are fighting for their last chances. World have seen their bravery in Yemen where they proved bunch of sises apart from all the latest weaponry. They wanted us to fight for them while they lay with their white chicks in harem.

Hi,

You --- ---that war would have made us a massive regional power---beyond you puny and imaginative dreams---.

Any pakistan against that war----is a traitor to pakistan and is a coward---.

Wars on foreign soils are a moment to strengthen and shine and build yourself stronger in the process---and make yourself and the nation prominent and prosperous---.

From where did the U S get strong---from wars that it did not ask for---why did the U S not join the germans---even though the germans had a very strong lobby on the U S---because they knew the germans would lose---.

All the wealth of the U S---Britain---France---Switzerland---etc---is all from fighting wars and conquests---blood---murder and gore---that is what bring strength and money to the nation---.

And these gutless coward pakistanis---are whimpering holding to the shirts of their mothers and sisters and hiding behind their legs---lest they have to go fight a war somewhere---.

People from hindustan went to turkey to fight for the Turks---what was that---1st world war---oh I am sorry---they were not from punjab---.

Why do you think that Paf is defensive in mindset---it is the punjabi mindset---it is the punjabi genes---these are not the genes of conquerers---.

I am a punjabi too---my ancestors ended up in punjab centuries ago---but I don't think I am a true punjabi---even though my ancestors have been here for centuries---.

I had talked about this happening & issue---some two years ago---right at this time---I wrote what was coming---and still the pakistani cowards are hiding behind their excuses---. What a travesty---.

Last edited:
I am guessing a nuclear cooperation between Iran and Pakistan after fighter jets. That would be enough.

Wouldn't such a move upset the sectarian balance in your country?
You have a lot of people who ardently support Iran's school of thought of your religion or Saudi's school of thought.
If your government explicitly supports Iran, who is politically contesting directly against Saudi's shadow in the Middle East, wouldn't that impact your internal peace?

You are best placed, staying firmly neutral and at the same time collaborating more with Turkey which has a wider acceptance in Pakistani society without any religious undertones.

A token force, a small company, some military advisers, would have been enough, and at the same time elaborating their neutrality in media and speeches. Both sides would have been happy.
People here don't think things through.

Hi,

In these instances---neutrality is for cowards---. These moments are GOD given to break your chains and restrictions and become somebody from a nobody---.

You illiterate people---read the history of the spread of your religion---read and understand the conquests of the names that you cherish---and see how they spread out in conquests to put their stamp on conquered lands---.

Tariq Ibn e Ziad---Yousuf Bin Tashfain---Khalid Bin walid---and hundereds others---and you cowards whimper and moan when the time comes to follow in the footsteps of the true muslim warriors---but when the time comes to claim a verbal glory---you guys are in the front lines---but when it comes to blood and guts---" it becomes someone else's war ".

I am guessing a nuclear cooperation between Iran and Pakistan after fighter jets. That would be enough.

Hi,

Are you that brainless---the Iranians threw you pakistanis under the bus in front of the U S and blamed you the pakistanis for selling them the equipment for their bomb making process---and that just happened a few years ago---the issue of DR A Q KHan---.

Have you been asleep for that long that you have no clue to the treachery of the iranians---.

They sold us to the americans to save their ars-es and got us smashed in front of the world---.

People from hindustan went to turkey to fight for the Turks---what was that---1st world war---oh I am sorry---they were not from punjab---.

They were probably from North of Sub continent...Same place where we Karachiites (descendants of migrants) trace our origin...No?

OP is a pathetic Iranian lover who is still in denial that Iran recruits Shias from Pakistan...

No need to take his posts seriously when it comes to Arabs and Middle East...

His sole purpose is to generate hate against Arabs in hearts of pakistanis...

We need to watch out from such people...

Someone is on agenda over here...

What we should do is to convey our message to UAE that we respect your growing relations with India but make sure it doesn't come at cost of Pakistan security...I don't care about trade relations b/w UAE and India...I worry about their security relations which can impact and cost us...

why should we go against a big part of our population to help this dumbass?

Hi,

You --- ---that war would have made us a massive regional power---beyond you puny and imaginative dreams---.

Any pakistan against that war----is a traitor to pakistan and is a coward---.

Apart from the language and words you used for me, with due respect i am free to express my views. Being a PDF veteran doesn't give you a license to bash anyone when you are on high.

Wars on foreign soils are a moment to strengthen and shine and build yourself stronger in the process---and make yourself and the nation prominent and prosperous---.

From where did the U S get strong---from wars that it did not ask for---why did the U S not join the germans---even though the germans had a very strong lobby on the U S---because they knew the germans would lose---.

Before howling so high first end the war at home then poke your nose in others matter. US fought all wars because they were united and they don't border enemies or ongoing war at home. Chest thumping with empty barrel will not win you wars but shame and more destruction at home.
We should stay from Arab/Iran dispute and strengthen our self first.

Why do you think that Paf is defensive in mindset---it is the punjabi mindset---it is the punjabi genes---these are not the genes of conquerers---.

I am a punjabi too---my ancestors ended up in punjab centuries ago---but I don't think I am a true Punjabi---even though my ancestors have been here for centuries---.

Don't expect such BS from a senior like you.

Last edited:
Hi,

I am really shocked at how stupid pakistanis are---. Now that they have a few dollars in the pockets and go out and eat expensive food---they think that they have become rich---but beggars they still are---tactless at that---.

The Yemen crisis would be written as the biggest blunders in pakistan's history after 1 /2 a century---.

The saudis and the emiratis presented their countries on a platter to pakistan---as I had stated in the past---It was the East India company moment for Pakistan---but there was no " Robert Clive " in Pakistan.

Pakistani military generals do not have the CONQUERER GENES in them---except for one---all of them are born with this SLAVE GENES---" we will fight to protect our nation---and then they will lose the wars " from Raja Porus to the 20th century wars---if you look at the history of the region---not a single conquering general who could conquer the badlands---it was always the invaders that came in---comnquered the locals---and then moved onwards to conquer the lower region---ie india---.

There was only one outsider with real guts---Gen Musharraf---had different genes---.

Indira Ghandhi was so right about pakistani generals---when she stated---they are Khassi generals---go ahead and attack---they won't account to much---.

It is amazing---the arabs gave them their nations put on a platter---and coward and gutless pakistanis could not even accept the freebee---what a shame---what a travesty---.

Spot On .......... :tup:

They destroyed PIA and upgraded Emirates airways to world standards through PIA. We helped them in every thing and what do we get of this all help just a cover for Nawaz Sharif to hide is wealth.

PIA is in crisis not because of EMIRATES but because of its management corruption. And it wasn't jus PIA who helped EMIRATES BA also had a hand also.

Don't blame others for our own failure.

Hi,
Pakistani military generals do not have the CONQUERER GENES in them---except for one---all of them are born with this SLAVE GENES---" we will fight to protect our nation---and then they will lose the wars " from Raja Porus to the 20th century wars---if you look at the history of the region---not a single conquering general who could conquer the badlands---it was always the invaders that came in---comnquered the locals---and then moved onwards to conquer the lower region---ie india---.

There was only one outsider with real guts---Gen Musharraf---had different genes---.

Indira Ghandhi was so right about pakistani generals---when she stated---they are Khassi generals---go ahead and attack---they won't account to much---.

It is amazing---the arabs gave them their nations put on a platter---and coward and gutless pakistanis could not even accept the freebee---what a shame---what a travesty---.

Your hatred towards punjab/punjabies is very obvious. Although i am not punjabi but still as a Pakistani i will oppose all the venom you spread above and will suggest you to read little bit about Gakkhar, Kharals and other super races of Punjab and their contributions during the wars they fought. But i am not sure if it will ease out your pain.
The mess created by Mushi is still being paid off by ordinary Pakistanies. A "BRAVE" commando who can't sustain pressure of a phone call is a hero to you, that shows your standard of bravery and wisdom.

In these instances---neutrality is for cowards---. These moments are GOD given to break your chains and restrictions and become somebody from a nobody---.

You illiterate people---read the history of the spread of your religion---read and understand the conquests of the names that you cherish---and see how they spread out in conquests to put their stamp on conquered lands---.

Tariq Ibn e Ziad---Yousuf Bin Tashfain---Khalid Bin walid---and hundereds others---and you cowards whimper and moan when the time comes to follow in the footsteps of the true muslim warriors---but when the time comes to claim a verbal glory---you guys are in the front lines---but when it comes to blood and guts---" it becomes someone else's war ".
In wars there are no neutral States,either you are into war or out of it or you should be a nation having power to stay neutral because both parties fear you or need you.
Waiting for enemy to strike in defence posture is plain stupidity,quite possible in modern warfare that,first blow of opponent is quite deadly and you will be going down forever.Offensive measures are best defence,if you are unable to do that just quite rather facing humiliation.

Hi,

Hi,

Are you that brainless---the Iranians threw you pakistanis under the bus in front of the U S and blamed you the pakistanis for selling them the equipment for their bomb making process---and that just happened a few years ago---the issue of DR A Q KHan---.

Have you been asleep for that long that you have no clue to the treachery of the iranians---.

They sold us to the americans to save their ars-es and got us smashed in front of the world---.
You seem to love Arabs so much. I don't like Iran not even a bit, but compared to most Arab nations they at least contribute to the human civilization and they at least produce something and they are a bit more modern-ish-ish compared to Arabs the barbarians.

As a Turk I'd rather fight for Iran than any Arab nation.

That secretarial balance took a serious toll witnessing the rise in relationship between India and GCC.

India has close ties with Arabs, Jews and Persians. And yet none of them ask us to support them against the other. That's because one of our founding foreign policy principles is to make sure that it is strictly bilateral.

That way, you don't have to bother fighting for others nor would they consider you either a mercenary or a threat.

You must understand why UAE was angry about Pakistan's refusal to fight. They didn't ask us but asked you despite the much touted closeness. One of the comments here mention a strategic binding pact between UAE and India dated 2011. At that time, we had the most hopeless government India could ever have and we were not even confident of our own capabilities.

Yet, UAE didn't ask us.

There's a reason if you can draw it out.

And that is the nature of the defence pact that your past leaders have signed with them. It is like Turkey and Russia go to a war and USA backs out despite NATO agreements. Naturally in such a case, the Turks won't be happy for being backstabbed.

Welcome to PDF. Unfortunately, this is how it works here.

Thanks. But jumping onto one bandwagon has historically hurt your country and will continue doing so. When you deal with a country/group/region X, you only deal with them. Not mix them up with a third entity.

You seem to love Arabs so much. I don't like Iran not even a bit, but compared to most Arab nations they at least contribute to the human civilization and they at least produce something and they are a bit more modern-ish-ish compared to Arabs the barbarians.

Result of sanctions placed on them since the 80's, had the Shah prevailed, Iran would have been like pre-war Syria today.

Also, it is not about loving Arabs, he is talking about grabbing the chance to have a bigger role on the international stage.

Plus, in return for our military services, we could have seen a large sum of money being deposited in Pakistan's treasury.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom