What's new

A 200 Years Old Confirmed Manuscript of Naimat Ullah Shah Wali found

OH not this stupidity again.

And by the way, the official name begins with YA for United States to Alif for America which is just a continent. Alif however, can Iran or Afghanistan though. And Khorasan does not include Pakistan. Pakistan is part of historical Hind.

That is why TTP and AQ consider their war against Pakistan as part of Ghazwa Hind. They believe that rulers of Pakistan including its army are disbelievers and it is these people that will be brought in chains.

In any case, its funny how only Pakistani sites have these "couplets". When will people realise that its time to STOP living in fanatasy and actually DO somthing to fix your country.

True Pakistan is the original Hind which in turn comes from Sind, Sind becomes Hind in Persian.

The Arabs called all the Muslim ruled lands from western Persia to Sind (Indus Valley) as Khorasan.

Although khorasan proper consists of a small region consisting of western Afghanistan, North East Iran and Eastern Turkmenistan. The greater Khorasan includes all the Muslims lands from Turkmenistan to Sind.

Sorry Bharat is not included in Khorasan since Arabs never ruled Bharat.

And by the way the term hind was originally applied to province of Sind by the Persian conqueror, It was only after thousands of years that term hind was extended to include bharat since bharatis didn't have any identity or commonality among their population the Muslim invaders took the ancient name of Indus valley and applied to whole of Bharat and bharatis readily accepted the identity given to them by the invaders.

True Pakistan is the original Hind which in turn comes from Sind, Sind becomes Hind in Persian.

The Arabs called all the Muslim ruled lands from western Persia to Sind (Indus Valley) as Khorasan.

Although khorasan proper consists of a small region consisting of western Afghanistan, North East Iran and Eastern Turkmenistan. The greater Khorasan includes all the Muslims lands from Turkmenistan to Sind.

Sorry Bharat is not included in Khorasan since Arabs never ruled Bharat.

And by the way the term hind was originally applied to province of Sind by the Persian conqueror, It was only after thousands of years that term hind was extended to include bharat since bharatis didn't have any identity or commonality among their population the Muslim invaders took the ancient name of Indus valley and applied to whole of Bharat and bharatis readily accepted the identity given to them by the invaders.

Not true. There are other Indus sites in India as well, primarily in the north west. ( Alamgirpur at the Hindon River which is not too far from Delhi) There was no province of Sindh 1000 or even 100 years ago. Everything beyond the Indus River was termed "Sindh", people beyond the Indus River valley were called Hindus Hell even Rann of Kutch and parts of Rajasthan can be called Sindh since you're mixing up modern borders to a 1000 years of history.

yeah yeah we r waiting .......to see howz blood itvwould be in that river and who will rule 40 years....lol...

But Nostradamus predictions says that there will be fight between Christians and Muslims and Christians will wipe out Muslims from face of earth.
In short people twist there poems and make themselves look good against there enemies.

I agree,,,

I did NOT believe in those predictions as such,,, just tried to compile interesting part in ENGLISH, from given web-links,,,, just for readers,,,

"بے شڪ" only God knows the future BUT HE also provides out of HIS knowledge to some ppl...
Allah Almighty may provide some hints but that does not means that he have revealed everything about the future.

As an example: we do not know that exactly when Judgement Day will occur even though it is widely discussed event in Holy Quran. We also have got very little details on it.

I can point out some serious loop holes in the above cited manuscript and make its believers look like a fool here. However, I will give you a chance.

But Nostradamus predictions says that there will be fight between Christians and Muslims and Christians will wipe out Muslims from face of earth.
As per his prediction, World War 3 will happen and Europe will be wiped out in it by weapons of mass destruction.

Also, the person (Imam Mehdi) who is expected to unite all muslims of the world in the future is depicted like a Hitler of the future in Nostradamus based documentaries. Why do I find this ironic? :rolleyes:

Please do not put faith in this Nostradamus crap too.

In short people twist there poems and make themselves look good against there enemies.
I fully agree here.

Often with all these predictions, a lot depends on how you interepret them. Names like 'Pakistan' and 'america' will be alluded to, not said definitely.

Their believers always seem to know the predictions are true after they happen, not before.

However, it seems this guy is a genuine 'pir', so I have a lot of time for him.

well i wish to ask these "predicting babas" could they predict there death? and could they predict where they would have had there meals the next day? naimtuallah shah wali is no bigger than god hence him nostradamus and more are just people whose name and words are twisted so gullible ppl would believe.

well i wish to ask these "predicting babas" could they predict there death? and could they predict where they would have had there meals the next day? naimtuallah shah wali is no bigger than god hence him nostradamus and more are just people whose name and words are twisted so gullible ppl would believe.

Why u go to the doctor for medicine...is he god to cure u .....why u go to school to become a doc or engineer...??? do u know ure future ......the predictions are chances of happeningz.....probabilities...... nothing more ......but Holy Quran is definite thing but if pplz understandz it right......Alhamdolillah.....:azn:
Yes everybody can predict a persons death if he dont eat or drink for 20 dayz.....its that simple and logical...
if u go up the tree and sit on one of its branch and start cutting the same branch u sitting at ....I can predict that u gonna fall......its so simple to predict logically.......
2 + 2 makes four not 10 .....everything is logical.......:smokin:

Why u go to the doctor for medicine...is he god to cure u .....why u go to school to become a doc or engineer...??? do u know ure future ......the predictions are chances of happeningz.....probabilities...... nothing more ......but Holy Quran is definite thing but if pplz understandz it right......Alhamdolillah.....:azn:
Yes everybody can predict a persons death if he dont eat or drink for 20 dayz.....its that simple and logical...
if u go up the tree and sit on one of its branch and start cutting the same branch u sitting at ....I can predict that u gonna fall......its so simple to predict logically.......
2 + 2 makes four not 10 .....everything is logical.......:smokin:

:blah: your point?? Ghaib ka ilaam sirf Allah ko hai! not even prophet knew anything that Allah didn't tell him! that is our imaan that nothing is known until Allah wills...and all Allah has to say is "KUN FA-YAQUN" and it happens!

Predicting the future is strictly forbidden and is against the spirit of Islam. Similarly finding out or casting horoscope is forbidden strictly in Islam.

The knowledge of the future and unseen is with Allah Alone.

True. Only Allah (SWT) knows the future. I have read a hadith where it is prohibited to read such things even for fun.

People should not be so quick to judge his words. As he was a Wali (Saint) surely Allah (SWT) granted him premission to see the events of the future. He didn't predict anything he only saw the future as written by Allah (SWT). I come from a family of Pirs of Allomar Sharif so I know about stuff like this.

People should not be so quick to judge his words. As he was a Wali (Saint) surely Allah (SWT) granted him premission to see the events of the future. He didn't predict anything he only saw the future as written by Allah (SWT). I come from a family of Pirs of Allomar Sharif so I know about stuff like this.
Only Allah (SWT) knows the future. No one can predict , its all satanism

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom