What's new

A 200 Years Old Confirmed Manuscript of Naimat Ullah Shah Wali found

Not much history about this woman, but the weblink shows what she saw.

http://www.spiritual-pakistan.org/eastern-boundary-of-pakistan-will-be-extended-upto-poswan/

she also said about cities of Pakistan turning in villages and no light in the areas of Pakistan for many km's. maybe load shedding.

and a another bit about a dictator with green eyes as well as losing East Pakistan, gaining Kashmir and boundaries of Pakistan upto Delhi and even more.
http://spiritual-pakistan-future.blogspot.com.au/2011/10/i-am-seeing-leader-conquest-of-india.html

that's not load shedding its a nuclear war even i have heard such predictions in hindu mythology sort of like the worlds end. That is why its known a kali yuga

that's not load shedding its a nuclear war even i have heard such predictions in hindu mythology sort of like the worlds end. That is why its known a kali yuga
Yeah think bigger and think worst.

she did tell about east pakistan debacle before it happened.

Yeah think bigger and think worst.

she did tell about east pakistan debacle before it happened.

I have heard similar stories about how there will be no light for distances in the night. In today's world the only way that can happen is in case of some meteorite strike causing large scale destruction or nuclear explosions.

This is one of the reasons why having nuclear reactors for power is scary thought.

I have heard similar stories about how there will be no light for distances in the night. In today's world the only way that can happen is in case of some meteorite strike causing large scale destruction or nuclear explosions.

This is one of the reasons why having nuclear reactors for power is scary thought.

i dont want to think about that for Pakistan. A relative positive thought was load shedding :-) haha

I don't believe on predictions ... Nor I like to sufis & saints ... But his predictions made me amaze .............

Niamatullah predicted

1 - Alliance of Pakistan with a country in its north (yet to happen.)
2 - A regional conflict with India in the areas about Kashmir and also Tibet.
3 - The Start of GhazwatulHind.
4 - The Indian invading and occupying Pakistan upto the river Atak.
5 - The River Atak Turning red with Indian blood 3 times.
6 - The Pakistan taking over its territory and also more than half of India upto the area between Ganga and Yamuna.
7 - The Governance of Paksitan over India for 40 years (approx)
8 - The Destruction of Hindh and Sindh as a result of massive earthquake.
9 - The Arrival of Anti-Christ
10 - The events unfolding towards the end of the world.

Now before you would argue and call these predictions a bluff.. all the Predictions which Niamatullah Shah wali has made about the events upto today have been true with an accuracy of 100%. Make some research and you will be surprised.

What have you been smoking?

66. If today there is any peace, only in the mountains, I see

83. Then helping others and contentment, staying in seclusion is the best, I see

@PakSword ... for when we meet :-)

Yea ure right .....but Pakistan'z Allinace with China gonna happen soon...Insha-Allah.....if u go and read bible - old testimony and Taurah u will see the same predictions there as well...I mean the Pakistanz allinace with the northern Country and that is only CHINA...bro!............isn't it amazing ....Alhamdolillah......:)
CPEC

I did some reading on this subject.

The Alif is presumed to be USA or UK. On what basis?

If these powerful (Roman) nations will get destroyed prior to arrival of Imam Mehdi then whom would forces (presumably) led by Imam Mehdi face in a battle termed as al-Malhama al-Kubra, as per hadith?

I also doubt that Russia is stupid enough to pick on these two nations by itself and escape unscathed. It will get reduced in to a pile of dust and ash in response.

No one knows about the future accept Allah Almighty. Muslims need to focus on Holy Quran.

Muslims are only fooling themselves by not following teachings of Holy Quran. This is one of the reasons that we are in such a pathetic state in current times.
Brother in hadith Hazrat Muhammad s.a.w said that imam mehdi will lead he army to recapture the constantinople and in battle field they will face romans with 80 flags and each flag will have 12000 cops and muslim side will have almost every region cops so you might calculate he fighters fighting for one city and after the fierce fight muslims will take over the istanbul but the losses will be so high hen they will get the news of anti christ so they will move towards the israel on the way they will stop over in damascus and In the fajar prayer time the Messiah will come and take over the command of muslim forces and start the war against anti christ

Niamatullah predicted

1 - Alliance of Pakistan with a country in its north (yet to happen.)
2 - A regional conflict with India in the areas about Kashmir and also Tibet.
3 - The Start of GhazwatulHind.
4 - The Indian invading and occupying Pakistan upto the river Atak.
5 - The River Atak Turning red with Indian blood 3 times.
6 - The Pakistan taking over its territory and also more than half of India upto the area between Ganga and Yamuna.
7 - The Governance of Paksitan over India for 40 years (approx)
8 - The Destruction of Hindh and Sindh as a result of massive earthquake.
9 - The Arrival of Anti-Christ
10 - The events unfolding towards the end of the world.

Now before you would argue and call these predictions a bluff.. all the Predictions which Niamatullah Shah wali has made about the events upto today have been true with an accuracy of 100%. Make some research and you will be surprised.

India will only occupy Punjab and Azad Kashmir only but then there will be strong resistance by Mujahideen of Afghanistan and Pakistan along with support from Pakistan Army will defeat India .

Predicting the future is strictly forbidden and is against the spirit of Islam. Similarly finding out or casting horoscope is forbidden strictly in Islam.

The knowledge of the future and unseen is with Allah Alone.

This is not some horoscopic prediction .He was a great Sufi saint so when a man reaches to some point where Allah grants him spritual powers where he can see things beyond our imagination wit the help of Allah.

Back
Top Bottom