What's new

A 12 year-old Christian is gang raped for eight months, forcibly converted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone can understand that such a$$**** who commit these kind of horrendous acts have nothing to do with any religion ... I bet this bastard don't have a clue about Islam .. Must be a forced abduction by some Haramis and when authorities refused to listen to plea of victims, they could have used the religion card or may be when the bastard was caught, he could have used the religion card to some how gain the sympathy of authorities but whoever sympathized or help them in anyway is also a culprit and MUST be punished ... lowlife scumbags ... deserved to be hanged

if true, then the culprits should be booked.......

it is the religious parties which should condemn these kinds of incidents since they give bad name to Islam --which is a religion of tolerance.

nowhere does Islam allow this barbarity

the police won't even do anything? her family should right a letter to human rights ministry, law ministry, or minority affairs ministry

and to the indians who are pointing fingers at Pakistan --- look at your own country first and how Christians are treated there!

Such incidents are there in this continent. and we arm chair warriors gives our opinion on places like PDF and move on. may be some days later we might see something like on this lines again.

Can we all together really can do something substantial here. suggestions plz.

I have no faith in Law enforcement agencies in this whole region.

well, people in all sections of society need to live and let live......and those that want to disturb communal harmony need to pick up a book and/or be hit by the book!

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

nor in bharat, unfortunately

Convert or we will kill you, Hindu lynch mobs tell fleeing Christians | World news | The Observer

there will always be madmen in a country of a billion. what matters is the average tolerance level of the society which ensures that minority groups flourish.

in india, minority numbers are increasing rapidly while in pak, they are almost extinct

there will always be madmen in a country of a billion. what matters is the average tolerance level of the society which ensures that minority groups flourish.

in india, minority numbers are increasing rapidly while in pak, they are almost extinct
whole world knows the reality of growth in India

well, people in all sections of society need to live and let live......and those that want to disturb communal harmony need to pick up a book and/or be hit by the book!

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

nor in bharat, unfortunately

Convert or we will kill you, Hindu lynch mobs tell fleeing Christians | World news | The Observer

Any latest report on atrocities on Minorities in India..

Or will we get the same Kandhamal or gujarat riots as examples which happened some 3yrs and 9 yrs back respectively?

In India..the population of minorities are increasing..and in Pakistan it is decreasing...

Any latest report on atrocities on Minorities in India..

Or will we get the same Kandhamal or gujarat riots as examples which happened some 3yrs and 9 yrs back respectively?

In India..the population of minorities are increasing..and in Pakistan it is decreasing...

last time i checked Sajjan Kumar is walking the streets freely is he not? yet should i ever meet him i will make sure he never walks again 10,000 Sikhs were butchered in Delhi and not yet 1 person has been jailed for the atrocities there are not any recent minority atrocities but dude we have so many social issues its not even funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom