What's new

99% fail test for school teachers in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is not true? that hindi english is horrible or that indian politicians know nothing but political imagery?

Chinese leader knowing English but using translator

south asian education system is a joke. no wonder they call us 3rd world countries.

Chinese leader knowing English but using translator

some of them do but use it anyway, just like some indian leaders are awful at it but insist on not using it. all politicians care about imagery they sell to their people, so i don't fault them for that; nor can i fault indians for speaking poor english. i only find it disgusting that indian politicians think it is a good image to sell to their constituents and that their constituents actually like it.

again, let's not derail the subject because of an idiotic turkic: it is not about whether chinese or indians can speak english better. it is about wether their official language should be a source of shame or pride for them. end of discussion

I can confirm Chinese speak bad English. They sound like a cat being strangled. Indians speak english very well.

some of them do but use it anyway, just like some indian leaders are awful at it but insist on not using it. all politicians care about imagery they sell to their people, so i don't fault them for that; nor can i fault indians for speaking poor english. i only find it disgusting that indian politicians think it is a good image to sell to their constituents and that their constituents actually like it.

again, let's not derail the subject because of an idiotic turkic: it is not about whether chinese or indians can speak english better. it is about wether their official language should be a source of shame or pride for them. end of discussion

Chinese business have private translator they will carry him everywhere business deal, clubs, restaurants, shopping, where is the privacy.

Chinese business have private translator they will carry him everywhere business deal, clubs, restaurants, shopping, where is the privacy.

where is this thread heading? first, that base turkic talked about chinese and english - indians, ask yourselves: are you honestly proud that english is your national language? am you really convinced that because english is your national language, your education system actually performs better than the chinese counterpart?

and now chinese businessmen? where i am from, young entrepreneurs all speak perfect english. the more provincial types or older chinese need a translator, sure, but i have been to a place just one-hour train away from delhi (indian train, mind you, not the high speed stuff in china, so one hour must not be more than 30, 50 kilometers perhaps) and not a single soul on that station understood a simple sentence: "excuse me, does this train go to delhi?" the only difference between the provincial type in china and the provincial type in india is that even if the former cannot speak english he may still be a well-educated man and the political, cultural, linguistic cohesion of my nation doesn't depend on his speaking a foreign language whereas in india a guy who doesn't speak english is probably denied a national voice and access to political power at the highest level and if english were to disappear from india tomorrow, you lose much of your national identity with it!

apart from a lowly turkic who hates china and invaded this thread, what indians wanted to turn this thread about english proficiency in india to further humiliate indian education and, indeed, the entirety of indian identity? cut it off, indians, for the sake of your national dignity, and let's have no more distractions from the topic.

I can confirm Chinese speak bad English. They sound like a cat being strangled. Indians speak english very well.

Hahaha I'm dying of laughter.

Like a cat being strangled lol Joker. That's true actually.

Well atleast this is being highlighted, the GoI seems to have ambitious plans to turn this around. Let's hope they are succesful!

south asian education system is a joke. no wonder they call us 3rd world countries.

Look up what "third world" actually means. It is not inherently derogatory but has now become synonymous with poverty and the like.

where is this thread heading? first, that base turkic talked about chinese and english - indians, ask yourselves: are you honestly proud that english is your national language? am you really convinced that because english is your national language, your education system actually performs better than the chinese counterpart?

and now chinese businessmen? where i am from, young entrepreneurs all speak perfect english. the more provincial types or older chinese need a translator, sure, but i have been to a place just one-hour train away from delhi (indian train, mind you, not the high speed stuff in china, so one hour must not be more than 30, 50 kilometers perhaps) and not a single soul on that station understood a simple sentence: "excuse me, does this train go to delhi?" the only difference between the provincial type in china and the provincial type in india is that even if the former cannot speak english he may still be a well-educated man and the political, cultural, linguistic cohesion of my nation doesn't depend on his speaking a foreign language whereas in india a guy who doesn't speak english is probably denied a national voice and access to political power at the highest level and if english were to disappear from india tomorrow, you lose much of your national identity with it!

apart from a lowly turkic who hates china and invaded this thread, what indians wanted to turn this thread about english proficiency in india to further humiliate indian education and, indeed, the entirety of indian identity? cut it off, indians, for the sake of your national dignity, and let's have no more distractions from the topic.

In most the countries even in Europe people prefer learning English as a second language and I talked to lot of them.

For us Indians English is just mean for doing business with other countries. We are proud of our culture.

If you see Chinese except for your food, Chinese disowned everything your dress, your music, dance, art etc. and trying to be American. While we speak English we preserved our culture much more compared to the Chinese.

Hahaha I'm dying of laughter.

Like a cat being strangled lol Joker. That's true actually.

Do you guys have heated argument with him before.

Look up what "third world" actually means. It is not inherently derogatory but has now become synonymous with poverty and the like.

mama knowledge enlightens people. how can u change a society if u cant change their minds. south asian education is totally

politicalized education not true knowledge.

Why Chinese sell their souls to be European wherever they go. American Chinese turned to anglosaxons forget their roots.

Isit because their embarrassed from their inferiority. Also do they try hide their cat squeeking accents?

iajj do you see Japanese as your masters. Also what you think when Turco Mongol khanates made you scream like a girl to build such a big wall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom