What's new

99% fail test for school teachers in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lack of enthusiasm, national pride and community spirit it seems.
If you were a teacher, how can you bear watching your students perform poorly? How can you face seeing the faces of the children s parents?
For a developing country, education is an essential necessity and should never be compromised so badly.
Serious soul searching and introspection is needed.

Hopefully this will improve the quality of teachers in our government schools and bring it up to the level of our public and private schools.

Education is too important to rely on 'hope'.
Hope is not a plan, the foundation of the Indian government school system needs to be dug up, the 1% of good teachers salvaged and the 99% layabouts thrown out.

again, this test tells us nothing about indian teachers (who are grossly incompetent, but we don't need this test to tell us this) but reflects the utter stupidity of those who designed the test so poorly and the politicians who authorized it. obviously incompetence in india is not limited to teachers but encompasses all those they have taught!

again, this test tells us nothing about indian teachers (who are grossly incompetent, but we don't need this test to tell us this) but reflects the utter stupidity of those who designed the test so poorly and the politicians who authorized it. obviously incompetence in india is not limited to teachers but encompasses all those they have taught!
Indians speak better English than Chinese though. Give credit where credit is due.

Indians speak better English than Chinese though. Give credit where credit is due.

and chinese speak better chinese than indians do, so what? at least our national language is what we gave ourselves; the same thing cannot be said of indians - or the script of the lowly turkics. what better proof is needed of chinese racial superiority than the borrowed language and writing systems of indians and turkics?

and chinese speak better chinese than indians do, so what? at least our national language is what we gave ourselves; the same thing cannot be said of indians - or the script of the lowly turkics. what better proof is needed of chinese racial superiority than the borrowed language and writing systems of indians and turkics?

Chinese uses latin script to pronounce their pictorial script. We have our Indian scripts to write our language instead of using Latin to pronounce it.

So now I finally understand how Indians are so ignorant about other countries.

Chinese uses latin script to pronounce their pictorial script. We have our Indian scripts to write our language instead of using Latin to pronounce it.

we don't. in daily life pinyin signs are used only for the benefit of foreign visitors. in a rural village there will never even be a pinpin-annotated street sign or map.

and english isn't merely a writing system for india - it is its official language.

there is a difference between language (english as used in india), alphabet (latin alphabet as used to transliteralize hindi and other native tongues in the subcontinent) and pinyin.

and i didn't make mention of it to humiliate indians because i know every dignified indian knows this humiliation in his heart and resents it. i made the point to poke at the clueless turkic idiot who strayed into here and mouthed off things he didn't know crap about.

we don't. in daily life pinyin signs are used only for the benefit of foreign visitors. in a rural village there will never even be a pinpin-annotated street sign or map.

and english isn't merely a writing system for india - it is its official language.

there is a difference between language (english as used in india), alphabet (latin alphabet as used to transliteralize hindi and other native tongues in the subcontinent) and pinyin.

and i didn't make mention of it to humiliate indians because i know every dignified indian knows this humiliation in his heart and resents it. i made the point to poke at the clueless turkic idiot who strayed into here and mouthed off things he didn't know crap about.

Pinyin is used to teach kids in school because Chinese have numerous dialects. Even Japanese have their own Kanji version but Chinese went to adopt foreign script. What is so superior you are using foreign script to teach your own kids and talking bs. :lol:

Being multi-lingual is a great thing but since Chinese aren't you are giving weird logic

Pinyin is used to teach kids in school because Chinese have numerous dialects. Even Japanese have their own Kanji version but Chinese went to adopt foreign script. What is so superior you are using foreign script to teach your own kids and talking bs. :lol:

Being multi-lingual is a great thing but since Chinese aren't you are giving weird logic

being multi-lingual is fine; being an english speaker in india is the result of slavery. huge difference there.

and pinyin is not essential to literacy of chinese: bonzi, nipponzi and debazi are all using a (partial) chinese script system to give a phonetic rendering to chinese characters and close the gap between the (uniform) chinese writing and (diverse) chinese speech. so pinyin is not essential because there is a political, natinal unity in using chinese that indians could only find in using english, the language of those who enslaved them. pinyin has no role in the cultural and political cohesion of the chinese state whereas english, as a language and as speech, an alphabet, a phonetic system, is central to the indian identity.

being multi-lingual is fine; being an english speaker in india is the result of slavery. huge difference there.

and pinyin is not essential to literacy of chinese: bonzi, nipponzi and debazi are all using a (partial) chinese script system to give a phonetic rendering to chinese characters and close the gap between the (uniform) chinese writing and (diverse) chinese speech. so pinyin is not essential because there is a political, natinal unity in using chinese that indians could only find in using english, the language of those who enslaved them. pinyin has no role in the cultural and political cohesion of the chinese state whereas english, as a language and as speech, an alphabet, a phonetic system, is central to the indian identity.

Why are Portuguese and English are official languages of Macau and Hongkong respectively.

So,You may have different phonetics forms but still you switched to foreign script to teach your kids pronouncd their own language through foreign writing system. :lol:

Unlike Chinese I learnt Hindi using Devanagari script, not Latin or Cyrillic. :cheesy:

Look at Chinese ministers and businessmen, where ever they go they have to hire a translator to communicate with everyone, do you think its a great stuff compared to a multilingual person.

Why are Portuguese and English are official languages of Macau and Hongkong respectively.

So,You may have different phonetics forms but still you switched to foreign script to teach your kids pronouncd their own language through foreign writing system. :lol:

Unlike Chinese I learnt Hindi using Devanagari script, not Latin or Cyrillic. :cheesy:

Look at Chinese ministers and businessmen, where ever they go they have to hire a translator to communicate with everyone, do you think its a great stuff compared to a multilingual person.

chinese national leaders comport themselves with the dignity and majesty that match their stature as world leaders. and although many of them studied abroad and spke foreign languages (and those who didn't could still speak a few dialectics that are not penetrable by average mandarin speakers), they insist on speaking the national language because of their status and pride.

you don't want to ask my opinion on gangbazi or debazi whose leaders shamelessly speak barbarian languages in official contexts. they were colonized in the past and many of them are still colonized in their mind and treat their english fluency as a matter of slave's pride; i hold them in the same low regard as i do indians. in a way, their LACK of international stature permits them to prostitute themselves so cheaply (which makes india's situation doubly sad and ironic).

but let's not be derailed by a silly remark by an idiotic, china-hating turkic that the english language imposed on indians by the english is a sign that indian education system is more performative than chinese education system. i am sure none of the indians thought that way because in their hearts no indians with even one ounce of self-respect thought the imposed official national language is a matter of pride to them.

chinese national leaders comport themselves with the dignity and majesty that match their stature as world leaders. and although many of them studied abroad and spke foreign languages (and those who didn't could still speak a few dialectics that are not penetrable by average mandarin speakers), they insist on speaking the national language because of their status and pride.

you don't want to ask my opinion on gangbazi or debazi whose leaders shamelessly speak barbarian languages in official contexts. they were colonized in the past and many of them are still colonized in their mind and treat their english fluency as a matter of slave's pride; i hold them in the same low regard as i do indians. in a way, their LACK of international stature permits them to prostitute themselves so cheaply (which makes india's situation doubly sad and ironic).

but let's not be derailed by a silly remark by an idiotic, china-hating turkic that the english language imposed on indians by the english is a sign that indian education system is more performative than chinese education system. i am sure none of the indians thought that way because in their hearts no indians with even one ounce of self-respect thought the imposed official national language is a matter of pride to them.

Then why they carry a translator with them everywhere when they are foreign educated

Then why they carry a translator with them everywhere when they are foreign educated

to show their domestic constituents that they won't have it any other way - unlike debazi and indian leaders who insist on not having any, prove the same point to their own domestic constituents, even though debazi english and hindi english are actually horrible and not always mutually communicable with real english. it is all political imagery

to show their domestic constituents that they won't have it any other way - unlike debazi and indian leaders who insist on not having any, prove the same point to their own domestic constituents, even though debazi english and hindi english are actually horrible and not always mutually communicable with real english. it is all political imagery

That's not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom