What's new

97% of the Chinese people like Pakistan according to a poll from Baidu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Rezavan, how do you say the name of that dish in Malaysia?

In Cantonese we call it "caau gwai diu", but the Romanisation on the Wikipedia article is "char kway teow".

It is one of my favourite dishes ever. :tup:

Hey Rezavan, how do you say the name of that dish in Malaysia?

In Cantonese we call it "caau gwai diu", but the Romanisation on the Wikipedia article is "char kway teow".

It is one of my favourite dishes ever. :tup:

It's called Char Kway Teow here, even pronounced that way :) And Laksa, my friend, is not considered a chinese dish here, more like a fusion Malay+Chinese dish. But yea, my personal favorite is Hainan Chicken Rice with thick soya sauce ;)

We're making a few people hungry here :P

But yea, my personal favorite is Hainan Chicken Rice with thick soya sauce ;)

Now you're starting to make me hungry too. :D

Hainan Chicken rice is beautiful, and really good value for money as well. I remember, a dish of Hainan Chicken rice and a coconut (as a drink) was such incredible value for money if you bought it from a hawker stall.

As you can tell, I really like Malaysian-Chinese food. :azn:

Now you're starting to make me hungry too. :D

Hainan Chicken rice is beautiful, and really good value for money as well. I remember, a dish of Hainan Chicken rice and a coconut (as a drink) was such incredible value for money if you bought it from a hawker stall.

As you can tell, I really like Malaysian-Chinese food. :azn:

and I am the boring one. I am happy with the usual char ngap fan with extra soya sauce. :lol:

Chinese noodle soups are delicious. If your a Uni student or whatever they sure fit the budget and taste great, really wholesome food. I suppose it's healthy too because many of the soups contain chicken, beef, vegetables/garlic, etc...

noodle-soup.jpg

These things can really cheer you up in the fall and winter...

and I am the boring one. I am happy with the usual char ngap fan with extra soya sauce. :lol:

LOL nothing wrong with that buddy. :D

Char Siu Fan is pretty simple as well, but still so tasty...

China is without a doubt, Pakistan's greatest greatest ally as Pakistan and China have had good ties continuously for 60 years, unlike the ties with America which, although beneficial as well, have gone on and off since Pakistan was founded.

However, I believe much of these ties are only between governments and not between people. There should be more initiatives taken to improve cultural ties between the people of the two countries.
The Shanghai Expo certainly would've helped to start that, but a lot more should be done.

My experience with Chinese people has always been excellent. Along the lines of what another member said on this forum, I too have had a similar experience.
My family and I frequent a local Chinese restaurant and the owners (husband and wife) are one of the nicest people I have ever met. Every time we visit, they give my son brand new packaged toys and extra food knowing that we are Pakistani. This all-weather friendship goes leaps and bounds past mere diplomatic relationship.

The ties between Pakistan and China redefine friendship to it's core. :pakistan::china:

My experience with Chinese people has always been excellent. Along the lines of what another member said on this forum, I too have had a similar experience.
My family and I frequent a local Chinese restaurant and the owners (husband and wife) are one of the nicest people I have ever met. Every time we visit, they give my son brand new packaged toys and extra food knowing that we are Pakistani. This all-weather friendship goes leaps and bounds past mere diplomatic relationship.

The ties between Pakistan and China redefine friendship to it's core. :pakistan::china:

So do you think that the restaurant owner give Indians less food? I believe that give everyone the same. To most restaurant owners, the nationality of customers are special nationalities and special friends. Most, but not all, care only about business.

So do you think that the restaurant owner give Indians less food? I believe that give everyone the same. To most restaurant owners, the nationality of customers are special nationalities and special friends. Most, but not all, care only about business.

Yes, the Chinese are among the least racist people.. Very hardworking and business-minded :) I doubt the common China-man would give preference to any nationality.. All customers are special to them :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom