What's new

9600 Pakistanis 'missing' after visa expiry

I think it's against the basic human rights.Wasn't there a big incident in US regarding Indian students tricked by a fraudulent Uni and were forced to wear GPS tags.Then our government went gaga over it!

That explains it.

Well you can't just tag every Pakistani citizen with a GPS tag entering India that would classify as discrimination :undecided:

I have better idea. Ban Pakistanis(except for politicians,diplomats, sportsstars and those who want to come to India for work) from entering India. Problem Solved.

I request government please help those missing trouble makers to go back to there homeland.

I request government please help those missing trouble makers to go back to there homeland.

Are you kidding me? They'd make the perfect votebank for Congress. You think Rahul puppy will ever let go off this chance?

Well you can't just tag every Pakistani citizen with a GPS tag entering India that would classify as discrimination :undecided:

Better than having bomb plots running all over the country. We don't know who is good and whose an agent. So the good ones will simply visit, tour and leave while the wrong ones will be guilty, caught and dealt with.

If they were born in India, they would be Indians, not Pakistanis !

no sir they could be British indians but not indiana if i do agree with you for the sake argument cause it was British indian Empire....india was never one country before britishers came...it was divided into small petty kingdom and lawless villages and towns....on kingdom in every district they used to kill each other over minor issues...like one kingdoms dog treapassing other kingdoms jungle....till Ghaznavi showed up and restored order

Many of these people have family in India, and there is a trend of smuggling them into Pakistan through a third country, which may be the reason they are "untraceable".

Better than having bomb plots running all over the country. We don't know who is good and whose an agent. So the good ones will simply visit, tour and leave while the wrong ones will be guilty, caught and dealt with.

I doubt the bad ones will get a visa and enter Mumbai through the airport..................Anyone who comes with ill-intent will already enter through a channel where he is not tagged.

no sir they could be British indians but not indiana if i do agree with you for the sake argument cause it was British indian Empire....india was never one country before britishers came...it was divided into small petty kingdom and lawless villages and towns....on kingdom in every district they used to kill each other over minor issues...like one kingdoms dog treapassing other kingdoms jungle....till Ghaznavi showed up and restored order

India "the land beyond the Indus" the name has stuck for a few thousand years. Which the locals have called it "Bharata" But the land has been here for much longer than that.

Don't believe me?

c. 800bce-300bce Bhāratavarṣa (realm of Bhārata) Viṣṇu Purāṇa (विष्णु पुराण)
"उत्तरं यत्समुद्रस्य हिमाद्रेश्चैव दक्षिणम् ।
वर्षं तद् भारतं नाम भारती यत्र संततिः ।।"
i.e. "The country (varṣam) that lies north of the ocean and south of the snowy mountains is called Bhāratam; there dwell the descendants of Bharata."

c. 440 BCE India Herodotus
"Eastward of India lies a tract which is entirely sand. Indeed, of all the inhabitants of Asia, concerning whom anything is known, the Indians dwell nearest to the east, and the rising of the Sun."

c. 300 BCE India/Indikē Megasthenes
"India then being four-sided in plan, the side which looks to the Orient and that to the South, the Great Sea compasseth; that towards the Arctic is divided by the mountain chain of Hēmōdus from Scythia, inhabited by that tribe of Scythians who are called Sakai; and on the fourth side, turned towards the West, the Indus marks the boundary, the biggest or nearly so of all rivers after the Nile."

c. 650 Five Indies Xuanzang
"The circumference of 五印 (Modern Chinese: Wǔ Yìn, the Five Indies) is about 90,000 li; on three sides it is bounded by a great sea; on the north it is backed by snowy mountains. It is wide at the north and narrow at the south; its figure is that of a half-moon."

c. 1020 Hind Al-Birūnī
"Hind is surrounded on the East by Chín and Máchín, on the West by Sind and Kábul, and on the South by the Sea."-

English: India; Bharat
Hindi: भारत (Bhārat)

India "the land beyond the Indus" the name has stuck for a few thousand years. Which the locals have called it "Bharata" But the land has been here for much longer than that.

Don't believe me?

English: India; Bharat
Hindi: भारत (Bhārat)

google for your old maps sir...the piece of land u call india was composed of many small lawless kindoms....they used to kill one another on petty issues..kerala was ruled by some prince.....chennai was ruled other king there was Chola kingdom...

its was Pakistan that was part of gandhara civilization and home of indus valley civilization...you country dosent has any civilization under its belt...

mehergerh civilzation was in Pakistan in 8000B.C and Indus valley Civilization was in Pakistani Punjab and sindh 5000B.c still continuing to this date....Pakistan is the home original silk road the hallmark of Central Asia....Lahore is in Pakistan that was capital of all the kingdoms in the past.....Sirus's persian empire extended in Pakistani Punjab and sindh cause of its fertile land...Macedonian empire flourished in Pakistani punjabi for 300 years...Taxila is in Pakistan..

Shiv sena and RSS teaches you bogus stuff in your asharams and temples..

From now on i would never turn to 2nd page of thread. Talks are never on topic and always divert..Thank you Mods.

google for your old maps sir...the piece of land u call india was composed of many small lawless kindoms....they used to kill one another on petty issues..kerala was ruled by some prince.....chennai was ruled other king there was Chola kingdom...

its was Pakistan that was part of gandhara civilization and home of indus valley civilization...you country dosent has any civilization under its belt...

mehergerh civilzation was in Pakistan in 8000B.C and Indus valley Civilization was in Pakistani Punjab and sindh 5000B.c still continuing to this date....Pakistan is the home original silk road the hallmark of Central Asia....Lahore is in Pakistan that was capital of all the kingdoms in the past.....Sirus's persian empire extended in Pakistani Punjab and sindh cause of its fertile land...Macedonian empire flourished in Pakistani punjabi for 300 years...Taxila is in Pakistan..

Shiv sena and RSS teaches you bogus stuff in your asharams and temples..

In my life I never seen a shivsena member or a RSS member... Civilization means Kingdoms and rulers... There was never a kingdon which ruled a place for 10000 years... Have you ever heard on Mauryan empire or Ashoka empire?

Maurya Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway that is off topic.... Find whether the Pakistani's returned back to Pakistan diplomatically and highlight those people and deny them visa in future... For the rest of the missing people, catch them and find what they did in India... If they had anything wrong, Make the as never been traced! else deport them back to their country!

Pakistan government should verify this and make sure they are found in India... Pakistani embassies have the ultimate useless workers. Even SL's embassy raises holy hell if their people go missing, we're talking about 1300.

Instead the mentality is, "Oye 1300 missing hogaye, daba doh, badnaami hogi". I mean the concern for their safety doesn't even come to their minds.

I think it's against the basic human rights.Wasn't there a big incident in US regarding Indian students tricked by a fraudulent Uni and were forced to wear GPS tags.Then our government went gaga over it!

Its a wrong context..In america the students were cheated by a fake university of america where as here pakistanis over staying in india are the fraudsters..So no comparision on top of it America is a friendly country as per FM and Pakistan has Enemy country Status officialy

Back
Top Bottom