What's new

9 Confirm Corona Virus Cases in Karachi in a Single Day

Had ho gae hai waisay. Ab Corona Virus tumaray Handsome PM nay tu nae nikala jo usko tanay maar rahay ho. Jab yehi PM tum logoon ki minatein kar raha tha kay Infected loag Pakistan na ayein balkay wait karein tab tumhi loag shoar macha rahay thay kay zulm ho gaya hai. Jin logoon ko pata tha kay Iran mein Corona Virus ka masla hai tu unko kya moat pari vi thi wahan janay ki.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please dont devise such titles.

The whole world is experiencing victims. So, is that also IK's fault? Countries with better border security and whatnot also have cases, is that also IK's fault?

Had ho gae hai waisay. Ab Corona Virus tumaray Handsome PM nay apni tui say tu nae nikala jo usko tanay maar rahay ho. Jab yehi PM tum logoon ki minatein kar raha tha kay Infected loag Pakistan na ayein balkay wait karein tab tumhi loag shoar macha rahay thay kay zulm ho gaya hai. Jin logoon ko pata tha kay Iran mein Corona Virus ka masla hai tu unko kya moat pari vi thi wahan janay ki.

Did you bother to read the tweets? It is his ministers that allowed and pressurized CM Balochistan to let 3000 people enter Pakistan from Iran and then go to other parts of the country?

Isn't it PM responsibility if his ministers are involved in such activities?

Please dont devise such titles.

The whole world is experiencing victims. So, is that also IK's fault? Countries with better border security and whatnot also have cases, is that also IK's fault?

His ministers personally allowed people to enter Pakistan from Iran without proper screening and planning

Who should I blame for that? Uruguay President?

His ministers personally allowed people to enter Pakistan from Iran without proper screening and planning

Who should I blame for that? Uruguay President?
His ministers...Where did 18th Amendment go? Usually Sindh always goes my choice for xyz, why or how did Balochistani CM not raise his 18th Amendment slogan?

2ndly what does the news reporter mean 60% had #COVID19 infection? Who screened this or is this speculations? There is no solid details just a journalist like everyother uttering BS like every other...

enter Pakistan from Iran
This def is a problem, but when did these people come in? Recently, 2 weeks ago? yesterday? No solid information just a whistle blower with limited information to cause unnecessary panic and anger!

Read this moron's Tweeter account, he seems to be doing nothing but shitting about IK, PTI, Pak govt. : No solid information, no details...nothing just ranting like many of ours with stomach problems!

His ministers...Where did 18th Amendment go? Usually Sindh always goes my choice for xyz, why or how did Balochistani CM not raise his 18th Amendment slogan?

2ndly what does the news reporter mean 60% had #COVID19 infection? Who screened this or is this speculations? There is no solid details just a journalist like everyother uttering BS like every other...

This def is a problem, but when did these people come in? Recently, 2 weeks ago? yesterday? No solid information just a whistle blower with limited information to cause unnecessary panic and anger!

1. He has named ministers who are responsible for it

2. 9 cases in a single day confirmed by government itself point clearly towards this 60% number being true. 9 confirm cases in a single day is not normal

9 cases doesnt make 60% of 3000...How bad is your maths?

Not all would be confirmed in a day. More coming.

I know this reporter. He is not a PML(N) supporter for sure. He is a credible guy. If he is blaming Imran Khan ministers then I won't reject it like that

permission was given by army establishment ..this decision is beyond PM
I would still say it is wrong! Travelling around like no care in the world...then again until and unless you are the sick, a child or the elderly, the virus shouldnt cause too much problems! Wash your hands and follow proper hygiene! We wash 5x from Wudhu alone....
But yes, world panic does help!

Not all would be confirmed in a day. More coming.

I know this reporter. He is not a PML(N) supporter for sure. He is a credible guy. If he is blaming Imran Khan ministers then I won't reject it like that
It doesnt take too long for bank transfers to be made. I am ready to believe 90% of Pakistan is sell out.

But like my above post, it is wrong to move people around ...that too from effected countries!

1. He has named ministers who are responsible for it

2. 9 cases in a single day confirmed by government itself point clearly towards this 60% number being true. 9 confirm cases in a single day is not normal
And like I said people with a more solid border than Pakistan, much stringent care are also reporting cases. What are you going to do, stop breathing? Coz it is airborne!

Did you bother to read the tweets? It is his ministers that allowed and pressurized CM Balochistan to let 3000 people enter Pakistan from Iran and then go to other parts of the country?

Isn't it PM responsibility if his ministers are involved in such activities?

Janab baat yay hai kay jo marzi kar liya jaye Pakistani Qoam kabhi Khush nae ho sakti. Agar Yehi 3000 ki entry block ki jati ya camps mein dala jata tu rola par jana tha kay Shia population say discrimination ho rae hai. Pressure was mounted on govt to make such decision. The kind of pressure mounted at govt after they decided to not let students return is proof enough. As a result not a single case of corona virus came from china.

Ab criticise na karo balkay baith kay AAM Chuppo. If countries like Australia US and Itlay cant stop virus then what hope is there for Pakistan which is ill equipped compared to them in every aspect. As soon as first person with corona virus came forward it was already game over. In a country like Pakistan where people dont even bother going to doctor and chug Antibiotics down themselves you cant stop this Virus once in population. Unpopular decisions will need to be made by govt if there is anyhope to stop the spread.

Pakistan confirms eight new coronavirus cases
SAMAA | Dr Taneer Ahmed - Posted: Mar 9, 2020 | Last Updated: 3 hours ago

Pic27-046.jpg

People wear masks as a preventive measure against the coronavirus in Karachi. Photo: Online

Pakistan has detected eighth new cases of the coronovirus, the Sindh health department confirmed Monday evening.

The health department first confirmed just one case of a 53-year-old male, but later issued a second statement saying that eight new cases have emerged in Karachi.

Five of the patients came from Syria via Doha, while the three other patients came from London via Dubai in the last week.

“The department is in the process of tracking all the contacts down for further testing. This brings the total number of cases to 13 in Sindh, out of which 1 has been cured and discharged,” the Sindh health department’s second statement read.

This brings the total number of cases reported in Pakistan so far to 16. The other three cases were reported from Islamabad and Gilgit-Baltistan. Authorities say all the patients are in stable condition.

No details have been give as yet about the new cases.

On February 26, Pakistan confirmed its first two cases of the coronavirus.
Dr Mirza had said one case was from Karachi while the second was from a
“federal” area.

https://www.samaa.tv/living/health/2020/03/pakistan-confirms-eighth-coronavirus-case/

In my opinion Bilawal needs to stop bitching about PTI, IK and Pak govt and have a good look at his province!

'Single day' phrase is wrong. Test results of these people probably concluded today. Might be affected in the last 15 days or so. I was watching a program yesterday where some analysts believe that Pakistan will end up with 200 + corona patients at maximum. Number won't go more than 200-250.

'Single day' phrase is wrong. Test results of these people probably concluded today. Might be affected in the last 15 days or so. I was watching a program yesterday where some analysts believe that Pakistan will end up with 200 + corona patients at maximum. Number won't go more than 200-250.
Well with kachra in your streets and people unaware of proper hygiene or simple manners like cover your mouth when sneezing, I am not sure how true that is!

Back
Top Bottom